In-store: Cherry Menlove Cooking Demonstration and Book Signing
By 17 April 2013
On Saturday 11th May, lifestyle blogger Cherry Menlove will be in-store hosting demonstrations of her homemade recipes and signing copies of her latest book, The Handmade Home.
Since starting her lifestyle blog in 2005, Cherry Menlove has become well-known for her handmade projects throughout the home, from cooking and baking to crafts, restoration and gardening.
In her new book, Menlove shares inspirational ideas behind her passion for homemaking. The book contains delicious recipes, party advice and easy-to-follow craft projects.
The event will take place from 2:00pm in The Kitchen on Harrods’ Second Floor.
Terms and conditions:
- To queue for this event, you will need to purchase a copy of The Handmade Home by Cherry Menlove on Saturday 11th May 2013 from Harrods’ Book Shop or Harrods’ Kitchen (both on Harrods’ Second Floor).
- There are a limited number of places available for the queue. These will be given out on a first come, first served basis.
- Those without a book and valid receipt will not be permitted to join the queue for the signing.
- Proof of purchase WILL be required. Please keep the receipt in a safe place.
- Only copies of The Handmade Home by Cherry Menlove bought from The Book Shop at Harrods or The Kitchen at Harrods will be accepted.
- The time at which the event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day.
- Your receipt entitles you to one place in the queue to get one book signed by Cherry Menlove.
- A maximum of 2 books per person.
- No other merchandise will be signed.
- Dedications are possible but names only.