Robert Piguet Baghari (EDP, 50ml - 100ml)
£95.00 Product Code 1744116
The final fragrance launched by the house of Robert Piguet before it closed in 1951, Baghari was recently reintroduced by perfumer Aurélien Guichard. The adapted scent retains the romantic floral notes of the original formula with a modern, yet timeless, twist ensuring Baghari will continue to be worn for decades to come. Often acknowledged as the most ‘Parisian of fashion designers’, Robert Piguet became a legendary figure of haute couture. Almost as well recognised for his luxurious fragrances, Robert Piguet’s scents honour a timeless beauty and promise to remain classics for decades to come.
- ‘Baghari’ EDP
- Top notes: aldehydic notes, bergamot, neroli and violet
- Middle notes: rose Centifolia, rose Damascena, jasmine and orange blossom
- Base notes: iris, vetiver, amber, vanilla, and modern musk
- Presented in a black enamel bottle with orange detail
- Regrettably, this product is non-refundable and non-exportable.
- Delivery & Returns
International Delivery Charges
If paying in another currency your delivery charge will be calculated at checkout.
Delivery Option Duration Price Standard Delivery 3-5 days, Monday-Friday only. £5.95 Next Day Delivery Next working day on all orders placed before 3pm, Mon-Sat only. £12 Saturday Delivery Saturday only on orders placed before Friday 3pm £15.95
Find out more information on our International Deliveries.
If it's not right, return shipping is free. Find out more.