Bremont MBIII Watch
£4,195.00 Product Code 4650094
In collaboration with Martin-Baker, the British aviation company responsible for supplying 70% of the world’s Air Forces with fighter ejection seat technology, Bremont’s MBIII watch is put through the same intensive, extensive testing schedule that the ejection seats go through, including exposure to shock, vibration and temperature extremes. With a hardened stainless steel case and anti-magnetic Faraday cage to protect its BE-93-2AE automatic movement, the introduction of a new GMT technology means this advanced watch is able to simultaneously keep the time in two time zones.
- Colour: Black
- BE-93-2AE automatic chronometer movement
- 42 hour power reserve
- Stainless steel case
- Patented anti-shock movement mount
- Inner soft iron anti-magnetic Faraday cage
- Patented inner bi-directional Roto-Click® bezel
- Case dimeter: 43mm; Lug width: 22mm
- Super-LumiNova® luminous coated hands and numerals
- Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal face
- Stainless steel decorated case back
- Water resistant to 10 ATM/100 meters
- C.O.S.C chronometer tested
- Calfskin leather and Temple Island rubber strap
- Individually numbered
- Delivery & Returns
International Delivery Charges
If paying in another currency your delivery charge will be calculated at checkout.
Delivery Option Duration Price Standard Delivery 3-5 days, Monday-Friday only. £5.95 Delivery to Europe £20 Outside of Europe Click here for International Delivery Terms for overseas shipping. £25
Find out more information on our International Deliveries.
If it's not right, return shipping is free. Find out more.