Burberry The Kensington Short Heritage Trench Coat
£1,095.00 Product Code 5074377
An enduring style, The Kensington is Burberry’s modern-fit short trench coat. Crafted in England from cotton gabardine, the tightly woven cloth invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, it protects against wind and rain while being lightweight and breathable. Shoulder epaulettes and storm flaps add a military touch, while the cotton twill lining is printed in the brand’s iconic House Check.
- Product is sized by chest measurement
- Model wears a size 38
- Colour: Navy
- Point collar with hook and bar front
- Shoulder epaulettes
- Storm flaps
- 2 buttoned pockets to front
- Adjustable cuffs; waist tie belt
- Back vent
- Double-breasted fastening
- Pure cotton
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England
- Size Guide
UK / US
Menswear Measuring Tips
- Collar Measure the base of the neck where the collar sits.
- Chest Measure around your chest at its broadest.
- Waist Measure around the natural waistline where a belt usually sits.
- Delivery & Returns
International Delivery Charges
If paying in another currency your delivery charge will be calculated at checkout.
Delivery Option Duration Price Standard Delivery 3-5 days, Monday-Friday only. £5.95 Next Day Delivery Next working day on all orders placed before 3pm, Mon-Sat only. £12 Saturday Delivery Saturday only on orders placed before Friday 3pm £15.95 Delivery to Europe £20 Outside of Europe Click here for International Delivery Terms for overseas shipping. £25
Find out more information on our International Deliveries.
If it's not right, return shipping is free. Find out more.