S.T. Dupont Year of the Dragon Fountain Pen (Limited Edition)
£1,475.00 Product Code 2743278
Celebrate 2012, the year of the Dragon in the Chinese horoscope with S.T. Dupont’s limited edition Neo-Classique fountain pen. Representing goodwill and wisdom, the S.T. Dupont’s dragon beautifully circles the barrel of the pen in pale gold magnificence and is brilliantly striking against a backdrop of rich, black Chinese lacquer. Accentuated with an engraved water effect and the brand’s iconic ‘D’ logo, this highly covetable piece is the ultimate writing instrument for any discerning gentleman. A limited edition of 888 pieces, the 18kt gold Olympio-style nib is an extravagant finish to this truly incredible piece.
- Year of the Dragon Neo-Classique fountain pen
- Limited Edition of 888 pieces
- Black Chinese lacquer finish
- Pale gold engraved dragon design circles around barrel
- Engraved clip and ends
- 18kt gold Olympio-style nib
- Can be refilled using either cartridges or a detachable pump (converter)
- Comes with 6 ink cartridge refills
- 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Presented in a S.T. Dupont signature box
- Sheathed interior with imperial gold shiny sating
- Delivery & Returns
International Delivery Charges
If paying in another currency your delivery charge will be calculated at checkout.
Delivery Option Duration Price Standard Delivery 3-5 working days, M-F only. £5.95 Next Day Delivery Next working day on all orders placed before 1pm, M-F only. £12 Saturday Delivery Saturday only on orders placed before Friday 1pm £15.95 Delivery to Europe £20 Outside of Europe Click here for International Delivery Terms for overseas shipping. £25
Find out more information on our International Deliveries.
If it's not right, return shipping is free. Find out more.