- Previous Previous Get Adidas By Stella McCartney’s SS14 Sports Luxe Hair
- Next Next Nail The Trends For SS14
Chocolate Without The Calories
Just as inviting, yet 100% guilt-free, these tempting chocolate-inspired beauty products are topping our Easter wish-list.
1. Chocolate by name and nature, Dolce & Gabbana Intense Nail Lacquer in chocolate is as divine as any edible Easter treat. A beautiful natural shade for darker skin, it will also look chic contrasted against paler skin tones.
2. True chocoholics will adore Bond No.9 So New York Eau de Parfum. This delicious gourmand scent is laced with notes of chocolate, espresso and warm milk, and yes, it smells as good as it sounds.
3. Make like Gucci SS14 and adorn your eyelids with sumptuous caramel and cocoa hues; blend all three shades from Estée Lauder’s Pure Color Instant Intense Eyeshadow Trio in Gilded Chocolates for the perfect soft-focus smoky eye.
4. Banish any ‘80s connotations you have of brown lipstick – this shade was seen all across the catwalks this season. Take the Donna Karan approach and dab on Bobbi Brown Lip Color in Chocolate with a finger for a natural finish.
Shop all these delightful beauty treats below.