Do you have a fast-approaching occasion for a hard-to-buy-for man? This year, ditch the safe option socks and chocolates, and treat him to one of our luxe grooming gifts. From fussy fathers to particular husbands, we’ve got something to suit even the most discerning of gentlemen.
1. It can be difficult to gift fragrance, but Acqua di Parma’s Colonia Intensa’s masculine take on traditional cologne is a winning formula. This sophisticated set includes an aftershave balm and mini scent packaged as an extra special gift.
2. Upgrade his shaving regime with the Flame Set from êShave. Including a fine badger hair shaving brush and nickel-plated razor on a sculptural stand, it will make an eye-catching addition to any bathroom – it’s practicality and style in one.
3. ClarinsMen's Grooming Essentials Collection does what it says on the tin; with a selection of must-have skin saviours including cleanser, moisturiser, shaving foam and shampoo; it’s the ideal beginner’s kit for any skincare novice.
4. Otis Batterbee is the byword for quintessentially British men’s accessories, and this hand luggage-friendly pouch is ideal for the regular traveller. Pair it with a matching eye mask to ensure he gets his beauty sleep en route.
5. Give him a gift he’ll use every day with these bathroom essentials from Tom Ford. The rich oud wood scent combined with the extra luxurious formulas will elevate any showering experience.
Shop our edit of grooming gifts below.
Boost your skincare regime with our essential guide: Men’s Grooming Made Simple