Top Tips From CHANEL Make-Up Artist Mary Greenwell
To celebrate the launch of CHANEL’s new Rouge Coco collection, we caught up with world-renowned Make-Up Artist, Mary Greenwell. Read on for her top make-up tips, plus, some all-important advice on applying CHANEL’s exciting new lipstick.
Mary’s Top 10 Tips
4. “Q-tips are a make-up artist’s best friend; use to tidy mascara smudges and blur and correct lipstick application.”
5. “Arthur was the first shade to be launched from CHANEL’s new Rouge Coco lipstick collection. All shades are named after connections to CHANEL’s heritage - Arthur was Coco’s greatest love.”
6. “Apply Arthur Rouge Coco with Capucine LE CRAYON LÈVRES Precision Lip Liner.”
7. “Red lipstick takes confidence to wear, but once you get used to the colour it suits almost everyone. Pure red is the easiest shade to wear, while blue and orange tone reds can be more difficult.”
8. “After lipstick application, put your little finger between your lips and pull. This will remove the excess product that can smudge onto teeth.”
9. “Keep powder strictly to the T-zone for a modern finish.”
10. “I always apply lipstick directly from the bullet; it’s what they were designed for and is the most artistic approach.”
Shop our CHANEL favourites below.
Start your countdown to the big day with our Wedding Beauty Timeline.