- Credit: Burberry; Television presenter Rosemin Manji
- Credit: Burberry; Style influencers Sama and Haya Kahdra
- Credit: Burberry; Bussinesswoman Raya al Khalifa
- Credit: Burberry; Model and actress Elisa Sednaoui
- Credit: Burberry; Artist Wissam Shawkat
- Credit: Burberry; Alamira Noor Bani Hashim and Buthaina Al Muzrai
- Credit: Burberry; Fashion influencer Dana Al Khalifa
- Credit: Burberry; Musician Hamdan Al Abri
- Credit: Burberry; Stylist Hala Al Harithy
Burberry's Art Of The Trench: Middle East
Burberry's ongoing digital campaign, Art of the Trench, celebrates the unique way in which people across the globe style the brand’s iconic trench coat. This season sees a focus on notable creatives from the Middle East – both established and emerging – with a series of photographs that capture the coat’s enduring appeal.
Originally created to protect military officers from wind and rain in the WWI trenches, the Burberry trench coat’s limitless charm is evident in its global reach. Not just a mainstay of suited city workers and seasoned countryphiles, the trench is showcased here by a selection of tastemakers that include musicians, entrepreneurs and television personalities. Each photograph captures the allure of the trench coat, whether worn in the traditional, honey-hued gabardine fabric or updated in colours, prints and textures, offering up inspiration for myriad ways to wear it.
Discover the story behind the classic Burberry trench coat.
Shop our edit of Burberry coats below.