- Previous Previous How To Join Harrods For The Mario Masterclass
- Next Next Recipe Of The Month: Couverture
The Chic Sheet
As the summer holidays draw to a close, there’s nothing quite like hitting refresh on your wardrobe and looking to the new season’s offerings of autumnal shades and super-chic layers to boost the spirits. Need tips on what to stock up on? Don’t miss our edit of this month's key buys...
1. The very product used to create a softened smoky-eye look on the TOM FORD AW15 runway, Runway Color can also be used on the cheeks, making it the ultimate new season multitasker.
2. Who said it’s too early to start prepping for party season? Get ahead with Balmain’s sensational Sequin Mini Dress.
3. A stylish set of two, Chloé’s Greta Rings make the ideal introduction to jewellery’s stacking trend.
5. The perfect antidote to transitional weather, let Stella McCartney’s Asymmetric Hem Sweater top summer dresses now and leather leggings when autumn’s chill sets in.
7. A skin-saving set from the beauty gurus at Crème de la Mer, the Twice The Vitality Collection will set you up for winter’s harsher weather.
8. Swap black for ever-chic oxblood in the bag department, picking out a versatile style that will take you through this season and beyond, such as Saint Laurent’s Small Monogramme University Bag.
Give your new season wardrobe a boost with the addition of a Power Piece or two.