The Chic Sheet
Along with the arrival of the new season collections, harrods.com has played host to launches aplenty this month, with Mary Katrantzou, Bottega Veneta and beauty favourite, Charlotte Tilbury, all now available online. See out the summer in style with our edit of key July buys.
1. Already hailed the It fragrance of 2015, Tom Ford’s latest launch, Noir Pour Femme, is set to send hearts racing.
2. Personalise your look with Monica Vinader’s Alphabet charms. In an assortment of typographies, either wear one letter solo or mix and match for a playful finish.
3. A new addition to the halls of harrods.com, Bottega Veneta’s focus on quality and craftsmanship is demonstrated perfectly in this exquisite Intrecciato Veneta Hobo Bag.
4. Part of Charlotte Tilbury’s Easy Makeup in a Minute range, the Beach Stick can be used on both lips and cheeks to give an instant summer glow.
5. Revel in Mary Katrantzou’s print mastery with the Hunter Pencil Dress; just add heels to channel polished perfection.
6. Set to give the Rockstud a run for its money, Valentino introduces the Lovelatch Ballet Flat. Get in there quick!
7. A MaxMara camel coat is the epitome of timeless style. Invest in this Oversize Cashmere Coat now and enjoy it for seasons to come.
8. Update your sweater collection for the new season with Valentino’s statement-making Neoprene Outer Space Sweater, teaming it with slim leg jeans and high tops for an off-duty look to covet.
Give your new season wardrobe a boost with the addition of a Power Piece or two.