- Previous Previous Harrods Presents Happy New You 2016
- Next Next Recipe Of The Month: A Christmas Feast
The Chic Sheet
The clocks have turned back and the chill has begun to set in; it’s time to start cosying up for winter, so look to our super-chic edit of November must-haves to do just that...
1. Wrap your coat and secure your look with a cross body bag for the ultimate in stylish winter defence. Anya Hindmarch’s metallic Smiley bag is guaranteed to lift your mood, too.
2. Dolce & Gabbana puts a typically glamorous spin on the slogan sweater by embellishing a pure cashmere knit with gold-plated letters filled with pearls to spell out ‘Amore’ around the neckline. What’s not to love?
3. Invest in a MaxMara camel coat and you’ll look forward to getting it out every autumn. This longer length will top everything from androgynous separates to cocktail dresses.
4. The traditional Burberry scarf gets a contemporary update, boasting fringing along the length – rather than the width – of the checked cashmere must-have.
5. Make like Daniel Craig in Spectre and top dapper looks with TOM FORD’s tailored overcoat, which is just one of the pieces from a collection designed especially for the James Bond film.
6. Counting everyone from Olivia Palermo to Angelina Jolie and Gisele as fans, Stuart Weitzman’s 5050 boots have gained cult status. Flat yet still flattering, tuck in super-skinny black jeans and team with an oversized turtleneck.
8. Your skin demands more during winter so treat lips to Crème de la Mer’s minty lip balm, a potent concentration of the brand’s original Miracle Broth™ with marine extracts, botanicals and vitamins.
Want to know what else we're loving? The Power Pieces.