The Chic Sheet
It might not quite feel like it yet but party season is almost upon us so get a sartorial head start by prepping your wardrobe for the festivities ahead with our party-ready edit…
1. Much loved for her vintage-inspired designs, Annoushka’s Dusty Diamonds collection can always be relied upon to up the sparkle come party season.
2. There’s no better time to refresh your LBD collection than pre-party season and Autumn/Winter 2015’s Velvet trend has ensured there’s an ultra-luxurious selection from which to choose. We love Balmain’s Velvet Ruffle Mini Dress.
3. Counting Natalie Portman and Michelle Williams for fans, an Olympia Le Tan book clutch bag is sure to be quite the talking point. Each one a limited edition, they’re a collector’s item, too.
5. An unbeatable layering solution throughout the year, a tailored blazer will work doubly hard during party season. Let Elie Saab’s Shawl Lapel Blazer top everything from a beaded gown to chic separates.
6. Renowned for superlative comfort and style, look no further than Gianvito Rossi for the ultimate party shoe.
7. If it’s all-out glamour that’s called for then count a Jenny Packham gown your go-to. Embellished with crystals, beads and sequins, this exquisite design will do the trick.
8. Whatever the occasion, you can’t go wrong with a classic red manicure and Tom Ford’s Nail Lacquer provides unbeatable colour and shine.
Shop the edit below.
Don't miss Destination Party.