5 Things: Grown-Up Easter Weekend
The annual Easter Egg hunt may be billed as strictly ‘No Adults Allowed’, but there’s no reason why the Easter Bunny can’t leave a little something special for the grown-ups too. The perfect excuse for a spot of indulgence, long weekends were made for celebrating; pop the Champagne and dole out the fancy chocolate truffles with our edit of sophisticated Easter treats below.
1. Alex Monroe sitting bunny ring - A favourite for his delicate flowers and dainty animals, Alex Monroe’s jewellery makes a fashionable Easter treat.
2. Charbonnel et Walker Marc de Champagne Easter egg - Famed for their signature Champagne truffles, Charbonnel et Walker makes the most mouth-watering of confectionery.
3. Veuve Clicquot Rosé - Pretty in pink, rosé Champagne offers a little something special to toast the weekend with.
4. Cartwright & Butler date and walnut loaf - Indulge in this sumptuous British-made treat packed with sweet dates and chunky walnuts.
5. Holdsworth pink Theobroma cube - With a flavour for every chocolate connoisseur, this selection includes Grand Marnier, clotted cream and pink Champagne truffles.