- Previous Previous 5 Things: Wimbledon At Home
- Next Next 6 Style Notes From The CFDA Fashion Awards 2014
5 Things: Workout Warrior
With summer fast approaching and the sunshine seemingly giving us more hours in the day, those early morning runs and after-work gym sessions are suddenly not such an arduous task. So, with the clock well and truly ticking towards baring that bikini body, this edition of 5 Things offers functional and fashionable pieces perfect for everything from pounding the pavement to downward-facing dog.
1. HPE Formula40™ Yoga Bra – your fitness foundation piece, this sports bra offers a combination of comfort and elegance perfect for underpinning any active ensemble.
2. Nike Air Max Thea Premium Trainer – sure to put a spring in your step, these technical trainers are well-equipped to keep your stride in check while looking ultra-chic.
3. Armani EA7 Tech Tank Top – designed with a flattering, feminine fit and bonus built-in support, this Armani EA7 tank will ensure you look sleek as you get strong.
4. Stella McCartney Run Three-Quarter Tights – built for sporting performance with statement-making style, these tights will make you feel like a poised fitness pro, even after the most gruelling of gym sessions.
5. Nike FuelBand – designed to offer informed feedback and motivation as your workout progresses, who needs a gym buddy with the FuelBand on your side?
Fuel your body with Raw Vegan Blonde’s Big Green Smoothie.
Scroll down to shop workout gear below.