Men’s Holiday Edit: Outdoor Adventure
A week spent in the fresh air, mountaineering, camping and kayaking deserves a wardrobe fitting of the great explorers of the past (or present, if Bear Grylls is more up your street). For a year-round capsule collection of durable pieces that will perform in even the most wild of settings, choose natural fabrics like cotton khaki and leather, plus high-tech waterproofs for adverse weather. Opt for a neutral colour palette for versatility and inject your adventurer’s capsule wardrobe with a hint of high fashion, courtesy of this season’s take on camouflage.
Here are the outdoor pieces that make the cut:
1. The waterproof – a lightweight jacket that will shield from the elements and be easily rolled or stuffed into your day bag.
2. The hands-free bag – whether it’s a spacious backpack or a space-saving bumbag, leave your chic leather holdall at home.
3. The pouch – store useful pieces in a printed pouch for instant access to Swiss Army Knives, maps and bug spray in record time.
4. The sporty swim short – choose a pair in quick-dry fabric for impromptu, mid-hike swims.
5. The hiking boot – sturdy shoes are a must: look for a supportive style with a ridged sole and a padded ankle cuff for added comfort.
Scroll down to shop our adventurous outdoor options below.