- Previous Previous Harrods Presents IWC’s Pilot’s Watches Exhibition
- Next Next London Collections: Men SS16 - The Round-Up
The Chic Sheet
Holidays have been booked and the social calendar is starting to fill up, so get set for a stylish summer with our edit of June’s key buys; including Givenchy and Monica Vinader exclusives and iconic designs from Chloé, Burberry and Salvatore Ferragamo.
1. Make like the street style set and stack your rings, making Monica Vinader’s Riva Precious Ruby Small Stacking Ring - a Harrods exclusive - the highlight of your collection.
2. Swap your LBD for an on-trend Little White Dress, courtesy of Alexander McQueen and this exquisite Jacquard Floral Dress; perfect for everything from garden parties to a day at the races.
3. Boasting a new-generation formula that optically reproduces the effect of lash extensions, Dior’s Diorshow Pro is a renewed take on an industry favourite. A make-up bag must-have.
4. Give your look the edge with a statement-making T-shirt that showcases one of Riccardo Tisci’s iconic prints for Givenchy. This Spliced Amerika Print T-Shirt will make a timeless addition to your collection.
5. Sold exclusively at Harrods, Givenchy’s latest olfactory creation, L’Atelier De Givenchy Immortelle Tribal, is a unique blend of spicy and floral notes that will set off your every summer look.
6. No shoe collection is complete without a classic pair from Salvatore Ferragamo. Team the Varina Patent Leather Flats with everything from summer dresses to ripped jeans.
7. Mix things up a bit by choosing a handbag icon in a two-tone finish. We love the ladylike sophistication of Chloé’s Medium Elsie Bicolour Shoulder Bag.
8. Summer showers need not be an issue, so long as you’ve got a classic Burberry trench coat in your sartorial artillery.
Shop the edit below.
Summer holiday on the horizon? Make sure you’re prepped with our Holiday Beauty Must-Haves