The Chic Sheet
Introducing The Chic Sheet: our edit of the month’s must-haves, from designer dresses to new beauty releases, iconic accessories and more. Despite May being a month of sunshine and showers, summer is well on its way so we’re thinking city-chic shades, wedding-perfect dresses and beauty products that will make us glow…
1. Dolce & Gabbana’s Cat Eye Sunglasses are your ticket to instant glamour, whether you’re on your way to work or hitting the beach.
2. Join the ranks of the Balmain army with this statement-making Striped Silk Shirt, exclusive to Harrods.
3. Tried-and-tested backstage, Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream floods the skin with moisture for a glowing complexion in a flash.
4. A smattering of Valentino’s pyramid studs elevate this summer-ready Rockstud 100 Sandal to iconic status.
5. Givenchy’s Pandora Bag has been a fashion favourite ever since it was launched in 2010 but we particularly love this season’s cherry pink hue.
6. It was all about nude nails backstage at the Spring/Summer 2015 shows so put a polished spin on the look with Bobbi Brown’s Sandy Nudes Collection.
7. Summon long summer days that turn into evenings spent al fresco with Carolina Bucci’s wonderfully ethereal Energy Charm Lucky Bracelet.
8. Let Victoria Beckham’s Asymmetric Drape Mini Dress introduce a much-needed shot of colour to your summer wardrobe.
Shop the edit below.
Wedding invitations stacking up? Get the lowdown on the sartorial dos and don’ts in our Wedding Guest Dressing Guide