The Chic Sheet
While Fashion Month’s catwalks are revealing what we’ll be wearing this winter, summon spring with our edit of this month’s must-haves…
1. With A-listers including Olivia Palermo and Alexa Chung already championing it, Spring/Summer 2016’s Off-The-Shoulder trend is set to be huge. Get ahead with Maje’s Loly Top, perfect paired with jeans now and shorts come summer.
2. Pomellato’s exquisite creations are an innovative fusion of ancient craft and contemporary design. Update your jewellery collection with the Milanese brand’s signature piece, the Nudo Ring.
3. Style out the Denim trend in this super-flattering jumpsuit by Stella McCartney, making sure you don’t miss the designer’s personal appearance in-store on Thursday 25th March 2016. Stayed tuned for details.
4. Dolce & Gabbana has given its iconic Sicily Top Handle bag a SS16-ready update in bold tri-tone Stripes; ideal for those who fear the trend can be unflattering.
5. Inspired by the designer’s first beauty memory of his mother carefully shaving fibres from a velvet ribbon to create her own false lashes, Velvet Noir is the must-try product from the just-launched Marc Jacobs Beauty collection.
6. Hosting a pop-up in-store in Harrods Shoe Heaven throughout February, Nicholas Kirkwood can be relied upon for shoes that will earn you instant style kudos – these metallic flats being no exception.
7. Available exclusively at Harrods, Les Exceptions Mugler is a panoramic collection that celebrates familiar notes by adding an unexpected edge; a must for fragrance fans.
8. It was a game of spot the Hero Jacket at the men’s Spring/Summer 2016 shows, and let’s face it, we wouldn’t mind if this Valentino number ended up in our wardrobes every once in a while.
Discover five new ways to wear florals.
Shop the edit below.