The Chic Sheet
From the perfect white shirt to a burst of Erdem florals, our edit of new season must-haves is the ultimate way to beat the January blues.
1. Summon spring with Erdem’s ever-glorious florals in the form of the delightfully-feminine Jolina dress. With ruffled trims and a Little House on the Prairie vibe, it taps into a number of Spring/Summer 2016’s key trends.
2. Favoured by fashion editors and celebrities alike for its sleek, sculpted silhouette, see in the new season with Givenchy’s Antigona in a spring-ready hue.
3. Nothing feels like wiping the sartorial slate clean quite like a new, bright white shirt. Update your collection with one of Maje’s covetable styles, layering it under a blazer midweek and a round neck knit at the weekend.
4. New to Harrods.com, a piece from Copenhagen-based jewellery designer Sophie Bille Brahe's contemporary collection will up your Scandi-cool credentials no end.
5. The current cold snap is set to stick around so layer up in luxury courtesy of The Row’s Mertas Belted Over Coat, versatile enough to top everything from LBDs to off-duty denim.
6. Counting Alexa Chung, Olivia Palermo and Kate Bosworth as fans, Bionda Castana is the shoe world’s latest name to know. The Hazel 100 Sandal is at the top of our wish list.
7. Available exclusively at Harrods, the six new shades Giorgio Armani has added to its Eye & Brow Maestro collection are guaranteed to captivate, whether used as an eyebrow pencil, an eye shadow or an eye liner.
8. Denim is set to be one of Spring/Summer 2016’s biggest trends, but before you try out some of the more elaborate styles, make sure you’ve got your basics sorted with a trusty pair of straight jeans.
Give your new season wardrobe an extra boost with the addition of a Power Piece or two.
Shop the edit below.