The Chic Sheet
March at Harrods boasts the All Change men’s takeover, a celebration of Valentino’s Spring/Summer 2016 collection and new brand launches and exclusives aplenty, so don’t miss our edit of the month’s highlights...
1. Always a Paris Fashion Week highlight, Valentino’s SS16 collection was no exception. A runway line-up rich in colour, embroidery and embellishment, each piece in this spectacularly-crafted collection - this exquisite colour-block dress included - deserves to be treasured.
2. Spinelli Kilcollin’s Libra SP Ring sees the LA-based jewellery brand put a unique spin on stacking rings by linking a trio of 18-karat rose gold, yellow gold and diamond pavé-set bands with bold, gold loops. We love!
3. To celebrate our All Change men’s takeover, we talked to GQ Style’s Fashion Director, Elgar Johnson, about those hard-working pieces that every wardrobe needs. It’s no surprise that TOM FORD’s biker jacket made it into The 24/7 Edit.
4. “I wanted this fragrance to come from night flowers, the kind that exude an eternal freshness once the day is gone,” says Sarah Burton of McQueen Parfum For Her, the first Alexander McQueen fragrance to be launched by the maison. An exclusive to Harrods, no perfume collection is complete without it.
5. A Fashion Week Street Style favourite, Stella McCartney’s Elyse platforms were elevating show-goers' looks in all four fashion capitals; we’ll take ours in molten metallic bronze.
6. Kenzo’s iconic tiger gets an embellished update, gracing this sweatshirt in an arresting array of multicoloured sequins to add style kudos to everything from off-duty denim to after-dark separates.
7. With its instantly-recognisable polished ring and draped curb chain detailing, the Faye has jumped straight to the top of our handbag wishlist. Another Chloé masterstroke!
8. From Jacob Cöhen to 7 For All Mankind, we spoke to some of the denim industry’s leading brands to help navigate fit, fabrication and aftercare in The Men’s Denim Guide; a must read.
Give your new season wardrobe an extra boost with the addition of a Power Piece or two.
Shop the edit below.