Promotions & Events
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to events hosted by the Promoter at Harrods, Knightsbridge (each an ‘Event’; together the ‘Events’). Additional details and terms will apply to individual Events and customers will be notified of these prior to booking for the relevant Event.
2. All Events are subject to availability and any stated maximum capacities. Unless stated otherwise, spaces will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, and customers must follow the Promoter’s specific instructions regarding the Event booking process. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incorrectly submitted, incomplete, illegible or corrupted information provided by a customer in relation to an Event and/or any inability of the Promoter to contact a customer regarding an Event.
3. Customers are required to arrive at Events promptly for the stated start time. Customers who arrive late to Events may not be permitted entry.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to request a valid form of photo ID prior to entry to an Event. Where applicable, the Promoter may also ask customers to produce their ticket and/or booking confirmation corresponding to their photo ID. If a customer is unable to provide a valid form of photo ID and/or ticket and/or booking reference to the Promoter’s satisfaction, none of that customer’s party will be permitted to attend the Event.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to an Event at its sole discretion.
6. Where children are permitted to attend an Event (in accordance with any specific Event terms), they must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian (18+) at all times.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of an Event and/or to cancel an Event due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond its control. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any disappointment suffered as a result of failure to attend an Event.
8. By booking and attending an Event, customers agree (on their own behalf and on behalf of any guests attending with them) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any specific terms applicable to the relevant Event (including, without limit, any age restrictions).
9. Where food and drink is available at an Event, it may contain allergens including, without limitation, shellfish, dairy, eggs, nuts, gluten, wheat and soya. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any adverse effects resulting from food or drink consumed at an Event (including but not limited to allergic reactions), or for any other loss, damage or injury suffered, sustained or incurred by an attendee, or any loss or damage to property as a result of attending an Event.
10. At some Events, products may be used and/or made available for customers to try. These products may contain allergens. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any adverse effects resulting from products used, sampled or available at an Event including but not limited to allergic reactions.
12. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any specific Event terms, the specific Event terms shall take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve any such conflict. For more information regarding Events, please contact our Customer Service team.
13. At its sole discretion, the Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, and shall notify any amended Terms and Conditions on its website at harrods.com/en-gb/legal/events.
14. These Terms and Conditions and any specific Event terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. Unless stated otherwise, the Promoter is Harrods Limited (Company no. 30209) of 87–135 Brompton Road, London SW1X 7XL.
In addition to the above, the following terms and conditions shall also apply to beauty Masterclass events:
1. Unless specified otherwise, tickets are limited to a maximum of two tickets per customer (being the customer and one guest) per Masterclass. Each ticket is valid for one person at the time and date specified. Unless otherwise specified all Masterclass attendees must be at least 18 years old, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (who must have their own Masterclass ticket).
2. If your booking is successful, you will receive an email confirmation containing your ticket(s). Attendees must show their email confirmation and photo ID to be permitted entry to the Masterclass.
3. Unless the ticket says otherwise, if the customer is unable to attend the Masterclass once their booking has been confirmed, the ticket fee and voucher (if applicable) will not be refunded.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to attend the Masterclass or redeem any voucher.