Our loyalty programme is our way of saying thank you for the time you spend with us. We hope you enjoy the benefits that come with being a member. We have made some important changes to the way Harrods Rewards operates. Here’s what it means for you.
• Converting your points to Cash Reward is no longer required before redemption.
• Any remaining Cash Reward that you have on your account will be converted back to Rewards points. The expiry date of these points will be 31st December 2024.
• As before, you can continue to earn points for every £1 spent. 500 Points = £5 to spend in-store or through Personal Shopping.
• Once you’ve earned a minimum of 500 points, you’ll be able to start redeeming them whenever you are ready.
• Points will be valid for the remainder of the current calendar year, plus 2 years. Points will expire on the 31st December of each year. For example, if you earn points on 31st January 2022, they will expire on 31st December 2024.
• Rewards membership tiers will stay the same, but changes to your tier will now happen throughout the day. This means that as you shop, you can gain access and enjoy your new benefits almost immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions