Finished with a semi-matte alligator strap, it is more than deserving of its legendary moniker.
Striving to make extravagance the norm, the Excalibur collection is the genesis of all inspiration for the Roger Dubuis universe. The first automatic skeleton watch to emerge from the manufacture, the rose gold design centres around the architectural display of the unique star-shaped Astral Skeleton within a ring of twinkling baguette-cut diamonds. Taking 530 hours to create, it has rightfully earned its Poinçon de Genève certification.
- Model number: RDDBEX0423
- Made in Switzerland
- 18kt rose gold
- 60 baguette-cut diamonds (total weight: 1.84ct)
- Water resistant up to 30m
- Circular dial
- Charcoal grey and rose gold skeleton dial
- Sapphire crystal
Power reserve: 60 hours approx.
- All 167 parts of the self-winding RD820SQ movement are individually hand-finished to ensure engineering perfection.
- Presented in a Roger Dubuis box