UK Returns Process
Harrods offers free UK returns.
1. Return items with the Harrods tag in their original condition
Items of clothing must arrive with a Harrods returns tag attached. If you wish to return any unwanted item(s), please ensure this returns tag remains attached. Items which are returned to us with this tag removed may not be accepted and may be returned to you without refund.
2. Apply the free returns label to your parcel
To return unsuitable purchase(s) free of charge, apply the free returns label enclosed within your delivery parcel and post the package at your Post Office.
If you are returning your product by post, please include details of your order, your personal details and the best way for us to get in touch with you; otherwise we will be unable to process your refund.
3. Return items to Harrods Returns Department
Harrods Online Returns
TVDC - Harrods
We will email you once we have received your return. If there are any issues concerning your return, we will contact you.
For information on your cancellation rights under the Rights of Cancellation (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013) or further information on the returns process, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
You may also return items purchased online to our Customer Loyalty team on the Third Floor in our Knightsbridge store.
Online Returns Policy
Products ordered online or by phone may be returned for a refund or exchange if they are returned unused and in their original condition. You must notify us within 14 days of receipt of your order and provide a proof of purchase. Returns/exchanges are subject to exclusions and restrictions that are listed below.
If you believe your products are faulty, please contact our Customer Loyalty team.
The following products cannot be returned:
- products that are personalised, bespoke, altered or otherwise made to your specification
- perishable goods (including food and beverages, and some hampers)
- beauty products and fragrances
- certain accessories (hosiery and pierced earrings)
- underwear, nightwear and swimwear, unless the protective adhesive strip is still in place and in a saleable condition
- certain homewares (mattresses and divans [when sold with a mattress], duvets, mattress toppers/protectors and pillows, and bed linen)
- pharmaceutical products
- newspapers and magazines (unless bought on subscription)
- any other items designated as non-refundable at the time of purchase
This policy may be changed from time to time at our discretion. Please also refer to our Terms & Conditions for further information on our returns policy.
For information on your cancellation rights under the Rights of Cancellation (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013), please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
International returns are not covered under the Harrods free returns policy. To arrange a return for your international order, or if you have any questions, please contact the Harrods Customer Services team who will provide you with the returns instructions and paperwork.
Once your return has been processed the refund can take up to 14 days. Your return amount will not be affected by a change in exchange rates; you will be refunded the amount that you paid at the time of placing your order.
If you have any questions about an international return, please contact our Customer Services team who will be happy to help.