UK Returns Process
Harrods offers free returns on UK Standard, Next Day and Saturday deliveries only.
1. Return items with the Harrods tag in their original condition
Items of clothing must arrive with a Harrods returns tag attached. If you wish to return any unwanted item(s), please ensure this returns tag remains attached. Items which are returned to us with this tag removed may not be accepted and may be returned to you without refund.
2. Apply the free returns label to your parcel
To return unsuitable purchase(s) free of charge, apply the free returns label enclosed within your delivery parcel and post the package at your Post Office.
If you are returning your product by post, please include details of your order, your personal details and the best way for us to get in touch with you; otherwise we will be unable to process your refund.
3. Return items to Harrods Returns Department
Harrods Online Returns
TVDC - Harrods
We will email you once we have received your return. If there are any issues concerning your return, we will contact you.
For information on your cancellation rights under the Rights of Cancellation (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013) or further information on the returns process, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
You may also return items purchased online to our Customer Loyalty team on the Second Floor in our Knightsbridge store.
Online Returns Policy
Products ordered online or by phone may be returned for a refund or exchange if they are returned unused and in their original condition. You must notify us within 14 days of receipt of your order and provide a proof of purchase. Returns/exchanges are subject to exclusions and restrictions that are listed below.
If you believe your products are faulty, please contact our Customer Loyalty team.
The following products cannot be returned:
- products that are personalised, bespoke, altered or otherwise made to your specification
- perishable goods (including food and beverages, and some hampers)
- beauty products and fragrances
- certain accessories (hosiery and pierced earrings)
- underwear, nightwear and swimwear, unless the protective adhesive strip is still in place and in a saleable condition
- certain homewares (mattresses and divans [when sold with a mattress], duvets, mattress toppers/protectors and pillows, and bed linen)
- pharmaceutical products
- newspapers and magazines (unless bought on subscription)
- any other items designated as non-refundable at the time of purchase
This policy may be changed from time to time at our discretion. Please also refer to our Terms & Conditions for further information on our returns policy.
For information on your cancellation rights under the Rights of Cancellation (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013), please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
Harrods does not offer free returns on international deliveries, nor does Harrods accept returns of internationally-delivered goods to our stores. You do not need to inform us if you wish to return your goods, simply complete the returns form which can be located within your parcel, secure the parcel and return it to the following address:
Harrods Direct Customer Returns
TVDC – Harrods Mill Lane
We strongly recommend that you use registered post, recorded delivery or another secure method of delivery, retaining the receipt until you have received credit for your return. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for returned goods that weren't delivered.
Once your return has been processed, a refund can take up to 14 days. You will be refunded the same amount that you paid at time of purchase, even if exchange rates have altered since you placed your order.
International gift recipients may return merchandise received as gifts. Please note: when returning a gift, the refund amount will be credited back to the original purchaser of the items, not the recipient.