Harrods runs numerous competitions, prize draws, giveaways and offers across the Knightsbridge store and online (Competitions And Offers). In addition to the specific rules governing each competition, prize draw, giveaway and offer, the following general terms apply. Harrods reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
By participating in any Competitions or Offers, you agree to be bound by the relevant terms and conditions applicable to the promotion.
Competitions and Offers are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Wine & Champagne Offer
10% discount off 12 bottles of Wine or Champagne (the "Offer")
1. Offer is open to all customers aged 18 and over, from and including Wednesday 4th July 2018, but the Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time.
2. Offer applies to full priced 75cl bottles only (excluding bottles packaged and sold with glasses and 75 centilitre multi gift packs).
3. Offer excludes spirits.
4. Offer applies to any combination of bottles of wine or bottles champagne, but excludes any bottle individually retailing at GBP£100 or over.
5. Offer is available in the Harrods Knightsbridge Store and online at Harrods.com, and for UK delivery only (subject to delivery charges as set out at www.harrods.com/en-gb/delivery-and-returns)
6. Offer can be used in conjunction with 10% weekend offer available to Harrods Rewards Customers.
7. Offer is subject to availability and full terms and conditions of sale are available at www.harrods.com/en-gb/legal/terms-and-conditions.
Afternoon Tea Offer
- This festive family afternoon tea offer (The “Offer”) is open to all customers 18 and over (excluding employees of Harrods, its agents and their immediate families).
- Customers quoting “festive family afternoon tea offer” at point of booking via telephone reservation at 020 7225 6800, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person at The Harrods Tea Room in the Harrods Knightsbridge store (the “Store”), will be eligible to receive one complimentary child’s afternoon tea when purchasing an Afternoon Tea priced at £59.00 at the Harrods Tea Rooms (on the fourth floor of the Store) between 1 December 2019 and 5 January 2020, subject to the limitations below.
- Customers will be required to quote ‘festive family afternoon tea offer’ at the time of booking in order to receive the Offer.
- The Offer is subject to availability and cannot be redeemed in connection with any other offer (including any customer 10% days or Harrods Rewards promotions). Please note the Harrods Tea Room is closed on 25 December 2019.
- Each customer may only redeem one Offer per day. A maximum group size of 10 people per booking applies and a maximum of 5 Offers may be redeemed per table.
- This offer is non-transferable, may not be refunded, resold or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- General booking terms and cancellation policies apply. Bookings are subject to availability.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the offer, to substitute any of the Offer for items of equal or greater value and/or to amend these terms and conditions without notice at any time. Customers may be required to provide proof of age to order alcohol as part of any purchases relating to the Offer.
- Food and drink available as part of the Offer may contain allergens including, without limitation, shellfish, dairy, eggs, nuts, gluten, wheat and soya. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any adverse effects resulting from food or drink consumed through the Offer (including but not limited to allergic reactions) or for any other loss, damage or injury suffered, sustained or incurred by a customer, or any loss or damage to property as a result of attending the Harrods Tea Rooms.
- This offer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this offer is Harrods Ltd (No.30209), Registered Office: 87-135 Brompton Road, London SW1X 7XL (the “Promoter”).
Amex Complimentary Drink Offer
1. Enjoy a complimentary aperitif when ordering a main meal at any restaurant in the Harrods Knightsbridge Dining Hall (“Dining Hall Offer”), and a complimentary Champagne cocktail or glass of Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut NV (“PJ Offer”) when ordering a small plate in the Perrier-Jouët Champagne Terrace on the 4th floor of Harrods’ Knightsbridge store (“Store”) by presenting your Harrods American Express® Card to your server at the time of ordering.
2. The Dining Hall Offer and the PJ Offer (each an “Offer”, together “Offers”) is available to eligible Harrods American Express Cardmembers (“Eligible Cardmember”) during the period 17 January 2020 to 5 April 2020 inclusive (“Offer Period”).
3. Dining Hall Offer: this can be claimed for up to 6 people per Eligible Cardmember (inclusive of Eligible Cardmember) at any time during the Offer Period. Please note that dishes constituting a ‘main meal’ vary across menus. Ask in the Dining Hall in Store for menu exclusions.
4. PJ Offer: can be claimed for up to 6 people per Eligible Cardmember (inclusive of Eligible Cardmember) at any time during the Offer Period.
5. Each Eligible Cardmember may claim either Offer only once.
6. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, redeemed, re-sold or exchanged for cash and is non-transferable.
7. Please note that all bookings at the restaurants and all meals are subject to availability on the day during the Offer Period.
8. Food and drink available within the Offers may contain allergens including, without limitation, shellfish, dairy, eggs, nuts, gluten, wheat and soya. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any adverse effects resulting from food or drink consumed through the Offers (including but not limited to allergic reactions) or for any other loss, damage or injury suffered, sustained or incurred by an attendee, or any loss or damage to property as a result of attending the Store.
9. This Offer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel this Offer at any time at its discretion.
11. The Promoter (“Promoter”) is Harrods Ltd (No.30209), Registered Office: 87–135 Brompton Road, London SW1X 7XL.
Harrods App Prize Draw
1. Entry to the prize draw is open to mainland UK residents who are 18 years old and over who have downloaded the Harrods App onto their mobile device. This prize draw is not open to employees of Harrods, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their immediate families.
2. To enter, entrants must complete and submit the prize draw survey form available through a link on the Harrods App and include their full name and email address between 1 January 2020 and 31 January 2020 ("Qualifying Entry").
3. The prize draw is free to enter. Entries are limited to one entry per person. Collective and/or proxy entries are not allowed.
4. There will be one winner and one prize (the “Prize”) provided by Abercrombie & Kent Limited (“the Prize Provider” or “A&K”) consisting of:
a. a three-night stay in the Six Senses Duxton boutique in Singapore (“Hotel”), based on two persons sharing in the Opium room;
b. breakfast at the Hotel for two people following each night stay;
c. return air travel from London Heathrow to Singapore Changi Airport in economy class for two people;
d. return airport transfer between Singapore Changi Airport and the Hotel by private car;
e. one half-day city tour for two people by private car with a guide; and
f. two entrance tickets for Gardens by the Bay Flower Dome and Cloud Forest conservatories.
5. All other costs not included in the Prize description, including transportation to and from London Heathrow, insurance, additional luggage, personal expenses such as food and drinks (save as provided above), excursions or visas are not included and the winner and guest shall be liable to pay for these.
6. The winner will be randomly selected by a random number generator from all Qualifying Entries on or about 7 February 2020 and will each be informed that they have won by email (in accordance with the contact details on the Qualifying Entry) within seven days of the winner being selected.
7. The Prize must be redeemed by the winner by contacting A&K and booking the holiday through A&K by 29 February 2020 in accordance with the Promoter's instructions. In the event that a winner does not redeem their Prize by this date in accordance with the Promoter's instructions and/or the Promoter is unable to contact the winner, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to randomly select another entrant to receive that Prize.
8. All elements of the Prize and all travel dates and times are subject to availability. The winner and their guest must travel before 30 June 2020, failing which the winner will forfeit the Prize. Travel dates and times will need to be agreed between the winner and the Prize Provider. The Prize is not valid on or during the following blackout dates: 1 January 2020, 24–26 January 2020, 17–28 February 2020, 6–17 April 2020 or 25–29 May 2020. No upgrades are available. The winner and their guest must travel together, and the guest must not be under 18 years old. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or vouchers at the Hotel.
9. The winner and their guest will not be able to collect frequent flyer points with the flights comprising part of the Prize. All air travel is subject to the airline’s general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage (copies available on request) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary.
10. The winner and their guest must be in possession of a valid passport and visa, and, where necessary, must have necessary vaccinations and inoculations together with documentation proving this. They must arrange comprehensive medical insurance cover for themselves for the duration of the travel. Neither the Promoter nor the Prize Provider will be responsible for ensuring the winner and their guest’s ability to travel to the destination nor for any additional costs incurred should the winner and/or their guest be refused entry to any part of the Prize.
11. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age and identity of each winner. If a winner cannot provide proof of age and/or identity to the Promoter's satisfaction, the Promoter reserves the right to randomly select another entrant to receive that Prize.
13. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed, refunded, re-sold or exchanged for cash or any other prize. The winner shall be solely responsible for any declaration to be made in relation to and/or for paying any tax linked to the Prize.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to exchange the Prizes for item(s) of equal or greater value, to cancel the prize draw without notice and/or to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
15. The Promoter is responsible for the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the Prize and any matters related to the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Provider. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the flights, Hotel, activities or any other part of the Prize being unavailable, withdrawn or amended. The Promoter also accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, defaced or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, or inability or delay to contact the winner, or entrants' contact details which are incorrect or incomplete.
17. This prize draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. The promoter of this prize draw is Harrods Limited (No.30209), Registered Office: 87-135 Brompton Road, London SW1X 7XL (the "Promoter").