The Mini Harrods loyalty programme is operated by Harrods Limited and is subject to the terms and conditions of the Harrods Rewards Programme (“Harrods Rewards T&Cs”) and the additional terms set out below (the "Mini Harrods Programme"). Capitalised terms used here have the meaning given to those terms in the Harrods Rewards T&Cs unless otherwise specified below.
Membership And Benefits
Membership to the Mini Harrods Programme is open to eligible Members of the Harrods Rewards Programme who may register any child between 0 and 10 years of age, provided that the Member is the parent/legal guardian of that child (each a “Mini Harrods Child”). Membership to the Mini Harrods Programme will be removed in relation to a Mini Harrods Child when they reach 11 years of age. Harrods reserves the right to change the age eligibility and to limit the maximum number of children that can be registered for the Mini Harrods Programme at any time in its discretion.
To join the Mini Harrods Programme, eligible Members must complete a Registration Form online or in-store. Please note that any Mini Harrods Programme birthday offers will not apply to any birthday within approximately the first 3 weeks after the registration form has been submitted (see Mini Harrods Competitions & Offers for further details of these offers).
Each Mini Harrods Child will be eligible for offers and promotions provided by Harrods from time to time in its discretion, which may be subject to individual terms and conditions (see Mini Harrods Competitions & Offers for further details).
Privacy And Your Data
By participating in the Mini Harrods Programme, Members consent on their own behalf and on behalf of each Mini Harrods Child (and they confirm that they have the consent of any other parent/legal guardian of the Mini Harrods Child), to Harrods collecting and storing any information provided by the Member, the Mini Harrods Child (or other parent/legal guardian) on registration and relating to the transactions, purchases and participation in the Mini Harrods Programme.
Harrods may, from time to time, take photographs and/or video footage during Mini Harrods Programme events for marketing and promotional purposes (both internal and external). By attending a Mini Harrods Programme event, the Member consents (and confirms that any other parent/legal guardian has consented) to Harrods using these photographs and/or video footage and the image of them and/or the Mini Harrods Child in such marketing and promotional material without restriction and without any other compensation.
Information sent by Harrods under the Mini Harrods Programme may be addressed to the Member and/or the Mini Harrods Child. For more information about how Harrods uses data, including how to manage your preferences, please see ‘Privacy and your data’ section of the Harrods Rewards T's & C's.
The Mini Harrods Programme Membership Card
The Mini Harrods Card can only be used for the Mini Harrods Child named on the Mini Harrods Card and when accompanied by their parent/legal guardian (who will be responsible for the choice of items purchased using the Mini Harrods Card).
Any Mini Harrods Child joining the Mini Harrods Programme from October 2017 will not receive a Mini Harrods Card and all Mini Harrods Programme offers will be loaded on to the Member’s Rewards Card (this is the card of the parent or legal guardian responsible for the Mini Harrods Child).
Harrods has the right to withdraw, cancel or change the terms of the Mini Harrods Programme at any time and Members should refer to harrods.com/rewards for up to date terms and conditions. Members will be deemed to have accepted any changes or variations by their continued use of a Rewards Card (including a Mini Harrods Card) and/or participation in any Mini Harrods Programme offers, promotions and competitions.
All other terms of the Harrods Rewards T's & C's shall apply to the Mini Harrods Programme.
Mini Harrods Competitions And Offers
Mini Harrods Programme membership includes offers and promotions provided by Harrods from time to time. These benefits are subject to availability and Harrods reserves the right to substitute and/or change these at any time, at its discretion.
Mini Harrods October Prize Draw
1. The Mini Harrods October prize draw is open to Mini Harrods members up to the age of 10. This prize draw is not open to children who are the immediate family of employees of Harrods, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. The prize draw runs from 8am on Wednesday 24 October and 8pm on Tuesday 30 October 2018.
3. To enter, the Mini Harrods member must explain in writing what their best trick is for Halloween (the “Halloween Trick”) and the Mini Harrods member’s parent or legal guardian (18+) (as listed on the Mini Harrods account) shall email it to email@example.com, also including the Mini Harrods member’s full name and age and the Guardian’s name, telephone number (the “Contact Details”) and Rewards Card number (a “Qualifying Entry”).
4. All entries must be received by the Promoter by 8pm on Tuesday 30 October 2018. Incomplete entries or entries submitted after this time will not be entered into the prize draw. Proof of sending will not constitute proof of receipt of entries by the Promoter.
5. Entries are limited to one entry per child. Collective and/or proxy entries are not allowed.
6. There will be three winners and three prizes, each consisting of an exclusive Mini Harrods goodie bag (each a “Prize” and together, the “Prizes”).
7. Each of the three winners will be randomly selected from all Qualifying Entries on Thursday 1 November 2018 and each of their Guardian’s will be informed that they have won on Friday 2 November 2018 either by a telephone call or an email (in accordance with the Contact Details).
8. The Prizes must be collected by each winner’s Guardian from Customer Services on the third Floor of the Harrods’ Knightsbridge store by Monday 12 November 2018. In the event that a Guardian does not collect the Prize by Monday 12 November and/or the Promoter is unable to contact a Guardian due to incorrect or incomplete Contact Details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another entrant to receive that Prize.
9. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winners or the distribution of the Prizes.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity of the winners and/or their Guardian. If a winner, and/or their Guardian cannot provide proof of identity to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the Promoter reserves the right to select another entrant to receive that Prize.
11. By permitting their child to enter the prize draw each Guardian confirms that their child’s entry is their child’s own original work. For any content submitted in connection with this prize draw, each Guardian grants the Promoter (for and on behalf of their child) a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content (including the entrant’s name and age) into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to the entrant or Guardian. Furthermore, a Guardian waives absolutely their/ their child’s moral rights arising under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and, so far as is legally possible, any broadly equivalent rights that they/their child may have in any territory of the world. Each Guardian shall fully indemnify and keep indemnified the Promoter against all direct and indirect costs (including legal costs), claims, damages or expenses incurred by the Promoter wholly or partly from a breach by that entrant and/or Guardian of this condition 11.
13. By granting their permission for their child to enter the prize draw, each Guardian agrees (on their own behalf and on behalf of their child) to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to exchange the Prizes for item(s) of equal or greater value, to cancel the prize draw without notice and/or to amend these Terms and Conditions at its discretion. The Promoter will notify any amended terms and conditions on its website at https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/legal/mini-harrods-terms-and-conditions.
15.The Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed, refunded, re-sold or exchanged for cash or any other prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability resulting from the Prizes, which shall be the sole responsibility of the Guardians.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, defaced or misdirected entries, Contact Details which are incorrect or incomplete, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, or inability or delay to contact a Guardian.
17. This prize draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. The promoter of this prize draw is Harrods Ltd (No.30209), Registered Office: 87-135 Brompton Road, London SW1X 7XL (the “Promoter”).
Refer A Friend
1. Entry to the prize draw is open to existing Harrods Rewards Card holders and also registered for the Mini Harrods Programme, excluding employees of Harrods, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their immediate families.
2. Entrants will be entered into the prize draw each time one of their friends registers for the Mini Harrods Programme and quotes the entrant’s Rewards Card number at the time of registration between Friday 30th March 8pm and Monday 30th April 2018 (“Qualifying Friend”). Please note that in order to register for the Mini Harrods Programme, each friend must also be an existing member of, or register for, the Harrods Rewards Programme.
3. Each Qualifying Friend must email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the existing member’s Rewards card number on the email.
4. Entrants will be included in the prize draw for each Qualifying Friend. There will be one winner and one prize of a £200 Cash Reward on their Harrods Rewards Card, which will be loaded on to the winner’s Harrods Rewards Card by on or around Monday 7th May 2018 (“Cash Reward”).
5. The winner will be randomly selected by a random number generator from all Qualifying Friends on Thursday 3rd May 2018. The winner will be informed that they have won by email (in accordance with the contact details on their Harrods Rewards account) by Friday 4th May 2018.
7. The Cash Reward will be available to spend as “Current Cash Balance” (as defined in the Harrods Rewards Terms and Conditions) on the registered Harrods Rewards card in-store until Friday 30th November 2018. Any remaining Current Cash Balance after this period will expire. To redeem the Cash Reward, the winner must make a purchase in any participating department at the Harrods Knightsbridge store by Friday 30th November 2018, present their Harrods Rewards card at the time of purchase, and advise the sales associate that they wish to spend their nominated amount of Cash Reward. Any refund of an item purchased with a Cash Reward will be refunded/returned subject to the terms of the Harrods Rewards programme. The offer and the Cash Reward cannot be redeemed for cash, exchanged or used on excluded products/departments including gift cards and Harrods’ restaurants, or at Harrods airport stores or harrods.com. Please ask in-store for full details.
8. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Harrods Rewards membership and redemption of the Cash Reward is subject to the terms and conditions of the Rewards programme available at www.harrods.com/content/services/harrods-rewards/terms-and-conditions (“Harrods Rewards Terms and Conditions”).
9. Harrods reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and to cancel the offer at any time. Promoter: Harrods Ltd, Registered in England and Wales No. 30209. Registered office: 87–135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL.
Mini Harrods Happy Birthday Offers
Terms and Conditions applicable to the 10% Birthday Offer
This offer is available for qualifying purchases made in-store at Harrods Knightsbridge only, on presentation of the relevant Member’s Rewards Card at the time of each purchase, subject to excluded products/departments. The 10% discount offer is valid for one day (“Discount Day”) during the week in which the Mini Harrods Child’s birthday takes place, being a seven-day period from Monday to Sunday (inclusive), as stated in the primary communication (“Offer Period”). The commencement of the Discount Day will be automatically triggered by the first purchase in any nominated department or restaurant during the Offer Period, and the 10% discount offer will be valid for the remainder of that trading day only. The Offer Period will not be extended in any circumstances.
The 10% discount offer is available on the Discount Day on selected items in the Childrenswear and Toy Kingdom departments, any restaurant (please check on the day for any exclusions) and selected bespoke and speciality cakes (please visit the Food Orders Desk in the Harrods Food Halls for full details). Please allow three days’ lead time when you place your cake order.
This offer is available for qualifying purchases made in-store at Harrods Knightsbridge only, on presentation of the relevant Member’s Rewards Card at the time of each purchase, subject to excluded products/departments. Please check with Customer Loyalty for any brands that are excluded from this offer. Purchases made by telephone, mail order, on harrods.com or at airport stores are excluded.
The 10% discount offer is subject to the Harrods Rewards T&Cs and cannot be redeemed for cash, exchanged, used to purchase Harrods Gift Cards, or used for the payment or settlement of an existing order, and may not be used in conjunction with Harrods Rewards 10% weekends or Member’s designated 10% discount days.
Terms and Conditions applicable to the £10 Birthday Cash Reward
Selected Members will receive a £10 birthday Cash Reward for the Mini Harrods Child’s birthday, which will be loaded onto the Member’s Rewards Card (this is the card of the parent or legal guardian responsible for the Mini Harrods Child). The £10 Cash Reward can be used in one or more transactions on qualifying purchases in Childrenswear and Toy Kingdom in Harrods’ Knightsbridge store only during the redemption period specified in the primary communication. To redeem the £10 Birthday Cash Reward, please advise a sales associate, and present your Rewards Card at the point of purchase.
The £10 Birthday Cash Reward cannot be used on excluded products or in excluded departments (please contact Customer Service for further details), or for purchases made by telephone, mail order, on harrods.com or at airport stores. The £10 Birthday Cash Reward offer is subject to the Harrods Rewards terms and conditions and cannot be redeemed for cash, used to purchase Harrods Gift Cards, or used for the payment or settlement of an existing order. The redemption period will not be extended and any Cash Reward balance remaining after the redemption period stated in the birthday communication will expire and not be reissued.
The promoter of Mini Harrods and owner of each Mini Harrods Card is Harrods Limited of 87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL (Registered in England with Registered No. 30209).