This handmade collection revives a floral pattern from the 19th century, cherished by Queen Victoria.
The exquisite pattern of this Royal Collection Trust Fine Bone China pill box is taken from a dessert stand which formed part of a Minton service purchased by Queen Victoria at The Great Exhibition in 1851. Made in the English potteries using traditional methods unchanged for 250 years, and hand finished using 22 carat gold.
- H4cm x W6cm x D8cm approx.
- Not suitable for dishwasher use
- Not suitable for microwave use
- Presented in a Royal Collection Trust box
- Hand wash
- Handmade in Staffordshire, England