1 / 2
Carrera Automatic Chronograph Watch 43mm
The Carrera Panamericana race inspires both the technique and design of this Tag Heuer icon.
Jack Heuer created the original TAG Heuer Carrera watch in 1963 as a tribute to the famously dangerous Carrera Panamericana auto race. Breaking traditional watchmaking rules, it was the first chronograph specifically designed for professional drivers, blending fashion and function with its distinctive chronograph design and a beautiful variation of details ever since; this 43mm version features rhodium-plated accents and a heritage-inspired leather strap.
- Model number: CV2A84.FC6394
- Made in Switzerland
- Case width: 43mm
- 21 rubies within the mechanism
- Water resistant up to 100m
- Circular dial
- Black dial with gold plated luminescent indexes
- Sapphire crystal
- Leather strap with folding clasp