Flaky, meaty and sustainable, skrei – a migratory breed of Norwegian cod – is a fish like no other. This dish – paired with a delicate cassoulet and samphire – makes an attractive dinner party main.
150g chorizo, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
800g tinned white beans, drained
200g tinned cherry tomatoes
200ml chicken stock
1tbsp rosemary, finely chopped 1 tbsp olive oil,
4 x 150g skrei cod fillets, available in-store in Meat, Fish & Poultry, Ground Floor
1. To make the cassoulet, fry the chorizo in a dry pan on a low-medium heat until golden. Add the garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes more. Add the beans, and stir to coat in the oil from the chorizo. Add the tomatoes, stock and rosemary, and bring to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes until slightly reduced.
2. Place the cod fillets on a baking tray, drizzle with the olive oil, and season. Place under the grill and cook for 10-15 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
3. Once the white beans are softened, season the cassoulet.
4. Boil the samphire for 2-3 minutes until it has softened.
5. To serve, plate up the cassoulet, top with the grilled cod, and top the cod with the samphire.
Find more recipes in the Harrods Magazine app.