From Chai Wu, the contemporary Chinese restaurant in Harrods, Fifth Floor, comes this dinner party dish of Chilean sea bass glazed with manuka honey.
180 gram Chilean sea bass fillet
30g manuka honey
5g soy sauce
2g black pepper powder
5g chopped shallot
2g minced fresh ginger
Juice of 5 limes
1. Melt the butter in a small pan. Add the chopped shallots and fry until brown, then add the ginger and black pepper powder.
2. Add the soy, water and honey. Let this simmer for five minutes.
3. Take the honey off the heat, add the lime juice and mix it altogether.
4. Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
5. Brush the Chilean sea bass fillet with honey and bake the fish for 15 minutes.
6. Once the fish is cooked, brush over some honey and it’s ready to serve.
Find more recipes in the Harrods Magazine app.