If you believe, like the Romans, that it’s healthier to eat just once a day, then that occasion should be a fabulous affair with tableware that sings as much as the food served upon it. Bring on the finest wine in crystal glassware, fresh fruit piled high on spectacular centrepieces and ceramics that celebrate every course. If in doubt, just think: what would Bacchus do?
- Photographer Louise Hagger
- Stylist Alexander Breeze
- Food Stylist Loïc Parisot at Hers Agency
- Photographer’s Assistant Laura Heckford
- Stylist’s Assistant Shambala Fisher
- Props Assistant Alice Foley