Whoever you are, however you identify, there has never been such an exciting time to be getting dressed.
The days when a suit and tie was the only measure of style are gone, as the fashion landscape has exploded to take in a cornucopia of options. The art of being a man is now a wide open canvas – gentlemen, heroes, players, artists, rock 'n' rollers and all-round dudes... please apply. All we know is our new men have swagger and style in equal measure.
But with so many options, where do you begin? Consider who you are, what you love and how you feel. Consider, too, who you want to be – for this is what we are here to celebrate.
For The Craft of Man, three fashion editors have each selected a type whom they think this season best describes. But whoever you are, whatever you wear, we can't wait to meet you.
- Photographer Tomo Brejc
- Models Charlie Radford @ Supa Model Management, Elias Bouremah @ Premier & Jin Park @ Wilhelmina
- Grooming Josh Knight @Caren
- Grooming Assistant Rachel Shepherd
- Make-Up Artist Lucy Gibson @ Frank Agency
- Fashion Editor Becky Palmano
- Fashion Assistants Conor Bond & Zoey Haynes
- Digital Operator Hannah Norton
- Photographer's Assistants Alec Duff & Neal Jackson