Easy Iced Tea Recipes
Words by Emilie Dock
Only one drink can rival a cuppa: iced tea on a hot day, with condensation clinging to the glass and ice clinking gently in the breeze… Perfection. So, next time the mercury rises, chill with these thirst-quenching cold brews. Incredibly easy to make, these are recipes you can throw together at the end of the working day or prepare ahead of a garden party for a healthy – but no less refreshing – alternative to fizzy drinks and cocktails.
Iced Strawberry & Lemon Tea
Harrods Strawberry Tea No. 61
Strawberries and/or lemon
- Brew tea as normal.
- Strain and add honey to taste. Leave to cool to room temperature.
- Pour over a generous serving of ice.
- Add sliced strawberries and/or lemon and enjoy.
"For a caffeine-free cold brew, use our strawberries and cream infusion and brew to double the recommended strength."
Iced Elderflower & Basil Green Tea
Harrods Green Tea
Lemon (juice and slices)
- Brew green tea as normal and leave to cool to room temperature.
- Add elderflower cordial and a few drops of lemon juice to taste.
- Prepare a glass with ice and a few leaves of basil and lemon or lime slices. Pour in tea and enjoy.
"Swap elderflower cordial for 25ml of pineapple juice and garnish with fresh pineapple slices for a deliciously tropical thirst quencher."
Iced Earl Grey Tea
Earl Grey Tea
Lemon or orange slices to garnish optional
- Brew tea as normal and cool to room temperature.
- Add honey and a few drops of lemon juice to taste.
- Prepare a glass with a generous serving of ice and mint leaves, pour in tea and enjoy.
"Manuka honey adds a complex, floral dimension to this drink and promises added immune-boosting health benefits."
Bringing you a weekly dose of everything from expert styling tips to dinner party solutions – at Harrods, it’s all about living your best life.Read & Shop
Brush up on all your hosting skills, from creating welcoming interiors to planning the ultimate garden party, with Harrods as your guide.Read & Shop