Terms & Conditions
Welcome to harrods.com (the “Site”)
These terms & conditions (the “T&Cs”) apply to your use of the Site. You should read these T&Cs carefully before buying any goods as they contain important information about your order.
By accessing the Site and/or by placing an order you agree to be bound by these T&Cs and the documents referred to within them. If you do not agree to be bound by these T&Cs you may not use or access the Site. The Site is provided solely for your personal use. You may not use the Site for any commercial purpose. You must be 18 years or over to purchase goods from the Site.
References in these T&Cs to "we", "us" and "Harrods" are to Harrods Limited (registered in England & Wales with company number 30209), registered office 87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL, or in respect of delivery, Harrods Corporate Management Limited (registered in England & Wales with company number 08022049), registered office 87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL. Please also see section 3 below in respect of international orders.
- 1. Customer Services
Should you have any questions about our order process or your order, please contact harrods.com Customer Services (“Customer Services”) on the details below:
Phone: 0333 300 1000* (UK Landline) or +44 203 626 7020 (Mobile/International)
Fax: +44 20 8479 5225
Lines are open Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm. We are closed on weekends and Bank Holidays.
*National rates for UK landlines and mobiles apply. As some mobile and other network call charges may vary, please refer to your service provider for more details.
- 2. Order Process for UK Orders
2.1 You can place an order either online through the Site or over the telephone by contacting Customer Services (see section 1 above). Please note that telephone calls may be recorded for security, quality monitoring and training purposes.
2.2 You warrant that the personal and payment information provided with your order is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing details. Should your personal or payment information change after the point of payment, please contact Customer Services (see section 1 above).
2.3 The steps required to create a binding contract between you and us are as follows:
2.3.1 When an order is placed, we request pre-authorisation for the value of the order from your bank/card issuer to ensure that the funds are available. We will only take payment once your order is dispatched to you.
2.3.2 When your order is placed with us at the end of the online checkout process (e.g. when you click on the ‘Pay Now’ button and proceed to the “Order Summary” page), we will email you to acknowledge that we have received your order and details of the goods you have ordered and your order number). Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted or confirmed by us.
2.3.3 When your order is placed with us by phone, we will email you to acknowledge that we have received your order and details of the goods you have ordered and your order number). Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted or confirmed by us.
2.3.4 We may send you an email or call you to say that we do not accept your order. This could be for any reason in our absolute discretion but will typically be for the following reasons:
126.96.36.199 the goods are not available (see section 8. Goods Availability/Information below);
188.8.131.52 we cannot obtain authorisation of your payment;
184.108.40.206 there has been an error by us on the pricing or description of the goods; or
220.127.116.11 if you don’t meet our ‘eligibility to order’ criteria or any other terms or policies set out in these T&Cs or by law.
2.4 Your order will be accepted at the point your goods are dispatched, which will be within 30 days of the date of your order and will depend on the method of delivery chosen and your location. At this point, a legally binding contract will be created between you and us. We will send you an email notifying you that your goods have been dispatched. At this stage payment will be taken from the card details you have provided us with. Some card companies show the initial payment request and the later charge as two separate entries. Please be assured that we only charge your card once and that any 'second' charge is only temporary. If you have any further queries, please contact your bank/card issuer.
- 3. International Orders
3.1 We have partnered with Borderfree Limited (“Borderfree”) to provide our international customers with the opportunity to shop on the Site.
3.2 International customers or customers who wish to place an order for delivery overseas may place an order online through the Site (“International Order”).
3.3 When you place an International Order you will be taken to Borderfree’s online checkout process and the transaction will be completed directly with Borderfree and not with Harrods.
3.4 International Orders are subject to Borderfree’s terms and conditions, which can be found here borderfree.com/pages/uk-terms. Please note that Borderfree’s terms and conditions will apply to all elements of International Orders.
- 4. Returning your Items
4.1 The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 give you the right to cancel your contract with us for certain goods ordered online or by telephone (subject to the exclusions set out in section 4.10 below). You can exercise this legal right to cancel from the date you receive your order.
4.2 To exercise your right to cancel, you must notify us that you wish to cancel your contract within 14 days after the day on which you receive your goods. You can cancel by sending us notification by email to email@example.com, phone +44 203 626 7020 from your mobile and internationally, or Phone: 0333 300 1000 from a UK Landline. Please ensure you provide a clear statement stating your wish to cancel, your order number, full name, geographical address, details of the goods you wish to cancel, your phone number and email address (if available).
4.3 Prior to returning your goods to us, you must retain and take reasonable care of the goods.
4.4 Any goods should be returned in their original and unused condition (with original packaging), with all labels and garment tags still attached. If labels and/or garment tags are removed, the goods will be considered used.
4.5Within 14 days of cancelling your order with us, at your cost (unless you use the free post option enclosed with your order), you must return the goods to us using the address below together with a copy of your notice of cancellation (setting out the details required in section 4.2 above) or the cancellation form:
Harrods Direct Customer Returns
TVDC – Harrods
4.6 If you need to return large or bulky items, please contact Customer Service (see section 1 above).
4.7 When returning goods on which you have received a discount or special offer, that discount/offer will no longer apply if you fall below the discount/offer threshold (e.g. multi-buy items) and the refund will be adjusted accordingly. Any free promotional gift issued with an order must also be returned if you are returning the goods to which the promotional gift was linked.
4.8 If we believe (in our discretion) that goods have decreased in value due to the way you have handled them, we may deduct the amount of such loss from the amount reimbursed to you.
4.9 Any refunds will be made against the original form of tender you used to pay for the goods.
4.10 Your right to cancel your contract does not apply in relation to certain types of goods such as:
4.1.1 personalised items or goods which have been made to your specification;
4.1.2 goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly (including food and certain hampers);
4.1.3 goods which have been mixed inseparably with other items after delivery (e.g. hampers);
4.1.4 sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery, such as:
18.104.22.168 any beauty product or fragrance;
22.214.171.124 ladies' and men's briefs, swimwear, unless the protective adhesive strip is still in place or the item is unsoiled and in a saleable condition;
126.96.36.199 earrings; and
188.8.131.52 mattresses, divans (where they come as part of a set with a mattress), duvets, mattress toppers/protectors or pillows.
4.11 Returns of International Orders are subject to Borderfree’s terms and conditions which can be found here borderfree.com/pages/uk-terms.
- 5. Nature of the Goods and Faulty Goods
5.1 When you buy goods from us you will have certain legal rights known as ‘statutory rights’. These legal rights include a requirement that the goods are of satisfactory quality, are as they were described, and are fit for their purpose. These T&Cs do not affect your statutory rights.
5.2 If your goods are faulty, then, depending on the circumstances, you may be entitled to a refund, repair and/or replacement.
5.3 If you believe your goods are faulty, please contact Customer Services (see section 1 above) who will be able to assist you.
- 6. Payment Methods for UK Orders
6.1 We only accept payment for UK orders in pound sterling.
6.2 We accept payment by American Express, JCB, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa and Visa Debit, Harrods Gift Cards and PayPal (and other card providers as provided by Harrods from time to time) for UK orders. You will find additional terms and conditions for PayPal payments at www.paypal.co.uk (please note that Harrods is not responsible for the content of external websites).
6.3 If you choose to pay for an item using a payment card with a foreign currency denominated account, the account will still be taken in £ sterling at the conversion rate applied by the relevant payment scheme at the time of processing your order.
6.5 Unless we are fraudulent or negligent we will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of any unauthorised access to the personal and transactional information you provide us when placing an order.
6.5 Please note that Harrods does not accept cash or cheques for payments online or over the telephone.
6.6 If you have any further payment queries, please contact your bank/card issuer or PayPal.
- 7. Pricing Policy
7.1 All prices shown on the Site are inclusive of VAT, where applicable. Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
7.2 VAT will be automatically deducted (where applicable) from merchandise dispatched to non-EU countries. The deduction will be made before payment is collected.
7.3 Although we try to ensure all our pricing displayed on the Site are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of an item you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price, failing which it will be cancelled.
7.4 Harrods endeavours to ensure that all goods offered on the Site are available at the same price as in the Harrods Store, Knightsbridge (the “Store”). However, from time to time (particularly during Harrods Sale and promotional periods) we may offer additional discounts for purchases online that do not apply in the Store or vice versa. Additionally, items offered as sets on the Site may not be offered as part of a set within the Store and individual prices may apply.
7.5 The Store may also run additional discount promotions for purchases made by any of our accepted payment methods, including during the Christmas and Sale periods. Please be advised that this may not apply to purchases made through the Site or over the telephone, please contact the Store directly on 0207 730 1234.
- 8. Goods Availability / Information
8.1 We feature items on the Site that have been carefully selected for online shopping. Once an item is sold out, it will be taken off the Site and may not be available again. If items you order are out of stock, subject to a delay, or sold at a higher price than shown on your order, we will contact you at the email address or telephone number you provided when placing your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will cancel the part of your order that is unavailable or incorrectly priced and will continue to process any remaining items on your order. All orders are subject to availability. Substitutions will only be made with your prior consent. If a replacement item has a higher price, you will be liable to pay for the difference in price.
8.2 Goods listed on the Site contain a product description detailing any specific conditions relating to each particular product. We will take reasonable care to ensure that the descriptions, photographic representations are accurate and kept up to date. The actual colours that you see on your computer may vary depending on the monitor that you use. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the goods.
8.3 Any goods sold at discount prices, as remnants or as substandard will be identified and be stated to be sold as such on the Site. Such goods may not necessarily be in perfect condition so please check that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended particular use.
8.4 IMPORTANT: please note that during periods of significantly increased demand and lower stock availability, such as during our seasonal Sales, there is an increased risk of items being out of stock.
- 9. Delivery Information and Timing for UK Orders
9.1 Please note that the below delivery information applies only to orders placed online through the Site or telephone orders made through Customer Service. Alternative delivery charges apply to orders placed directly through the Store. Unless otherwise stated, any delivery of UK orders will be undertaken by Harrods Continental Ltd and by requesting and paying for delivery, you enter into a contract with Harrods Continental for such delivery. Delivery of International Orders will be undertaken by Borderfree and is subject to the Borderfree terms and conditions .
9.2 Please note that Harrods cannot guarantee specific delivery dates and save in respect of specific delivery times for Hampers and Gift Boxes detailed in section 10, please allow up to 5 working days for delivery within UK and 12 working days for Channel Islands and International deliveries unless alternative dates are stated in the goods description. Unless you agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your order within 30 days of our confirmation email to you, we will email you to let you know, will cancel your order. If we have taken payment, we will provide you with a refund. This is subject to goods being in stock and payment authorisation from the card details you have provided us with. We are unable to guarantee delivery earlier than this time frame. Please note that individual items and Hampers/Gift Boxes will be dispatched separately.
9.3 The following delivery charges apply to UK addresses:
9.3.1 Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days) £5.95 per order
- Standard delivery is available within the UK excluding orders for large and bulky orders and furniture or where delivery lead times are otherwise indicated within the goods information for each individual item;
9.3.2 Next Day Delivery (Next working day) £12 per order
- Next day delivery is available within the UK excluding orders for large and bulky orders and furniture or where delivery lead times are otherwise indicated within the goods information for each individual item.
- Orders placed before 1pm will be delivered the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed after 1pm will be dispatched the next working day.
- For a list of the postcodes exempt from Next Day delivery, please click here; and
9.3.3 Saturday Delivery (Saturday only) £15.95 per order
- Saturday delivery is available within the UK, excluding large and bulky orders and furniture or where delivery lead times are otherwise indicated within the goods information for each individual item.
- Orders placed on a Monday to Friday before 1pm will be delivered on Saturday.
- Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be dispatched the Saturday of the following week.
- For full information on postcode zones, please contact Customer Services (see section 1 above).
9.4 Hampers and Gift Boxes
For UK delivery of Hampers and Gift Boxes please see section 10 below.
9.5 Large/Bulky Goods/Special Order/Furniture Large and bulky goods are subject to additional carriage charges and delivery times will vary.
9.6 Certain Harrods goods are dispatched direct from third party suppliers. Individual delivery rates and delivery lead times are included in the goods information for each individual item or contact Customer Services (see section 1 above).
9.7 We reserve the right to withdraw Channel Islands and International Delivery at any time.
9.8 Harrods will have no liability and/or responsibility should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any particular item contained within goods (e.g. a hamper) or any other item ordered, or charge any import duty on such items. The recipient is responsible for paying the duty. We cannot be held liable for any import duties payable on orders made and recommend that all customers make themselves aware of such local charges before ordering.
9.9 We do not currently offer a gift wrapping service for orders placed through harrods.com or through our Customer Service, but customers may select to add a message to their order during the checkout process.
- 10. Hampers and Gift Boxes
- 10.1 Delivery Information 10.1.1 The delivery options for all Hampers and Gift Boxes (excluding perishable Hampers) are as follows: - Standard Mainland UK Delivery £5.95 per order - Next Day Mainland UK Delivery £12.00 per order* - Saturday Mainland UK Delivery £15.95 per order (Saturday only on orders placed before Friday 1pm)
*Orders placed before 1:00pm will be delivered the next working day (Monday to Friday). Orders placed after 1:00pm will be dispatched the next working day. All timings are subject to successful payment authorisation.
While our range of non-Christmas hampers can be purchased through Borderfree, unfortunately, Christmas hampers cannot be purchased through Borderfree.10.1.2 Postcodes excluded from next day delivery
Area PostCodes Scotland AB30-39 AB41-45 AB51-56,63 DD8-10 DG1-14,16 FK1-17,21 KA26-28 KW1-17 PA20-38 PA40-49 PA60-78 PH1-26 PH30-44 PH49-50 TD11,13,14 HS1-9 IV1-28 IV30-32,36 IV40-49 IV51-56 ZE1-3 England EX16-23 EX31-39 PL11-19 PL22-35 SY7-9, 11-12 SY15 TD12,15 TR1,2 TR10-20, 26, 27 Northern Ireland BT1-58 BT60-82 BT92-94,99 Wales LD1-8 LL15-49 LL51-78 SY10,16-25 Isle of Man IM1-9,99 Isle of Scilly TR21-25 Isle of Wight PO30-41
We are currently unable to send Hampers, Gift Boxes or food items to Australia and New Zealand, due to local Customs Restrictions and Charges.
10.3 Please note that for International Delivery of Hampers, Named Day and Saturday Delivery is unavailable. Please note that there can be delays caused by Customs which are outside Harrods' control.
10.4 Delivery and Export information: Please note that cancellations or alterations to orders containing perishable goods, food, Hampers and Gift Boxes must be made within 24 hours of ordering.
10.5 The terms 'Hamper' and 'Gift Box' are interchangeable and defined as a collection of food and/or non-food items packaged in a container such as printed cardboard box or wicker basket. The type of container used for each Hamper is shown on the Site. Please note that all perishable Hampers and Gift Boxes are marked as such on the Site/catalogue and the responsibility for the correct and appropriate storage method of the perishable components lie with the recipient. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, it is necessary, we may substitute an item within a Hamper or Gift Box, the replacement item will be of equal or greater value than that which it replaces. Accessories and glassware are not included in the contents, unless specifically stated so.
- 11. General Conditions for Harrods Gift Cards
11.1 The Harrods Gift Card (“Gift Card”) looks like a credit card but acts like a gift voucher. Gift Cards are available for purchase online in any denomination up to £2,500. Restrictions are in place for the volume of Gift Cards available for purchase online - these will change from time to time.
11.2 The Gift Card is redeemable in full or part payment for goods and services in the Store and on the Site.
11.3 Gift Cards cannot be redeemed via telephone or mail order.
11.4 Gift Cards will expire after 24 consecutive months from the day after the Gift Card was purchased. Any balance remaining after 24 months will automatically expire. The balance on a Gift Card may be used until either the balance is fully depleted or the Gift Card expires (whichever of these two instances occurs sooner).
11.5 To redeem your Gift Card online, you will need to enter your Gift Card number (on reverse of card) and pin code (in scratch-off panel on the reverse of the card).
11.6 If your Gift Card has insufficient funds to cover the order total, you will be liable to pay the remainder using a credit/debit card or further Gift Cards. Up to 5 Gift Cards may be used in one order. The total balance of a Gift Card will be used before a second payment method is requested in a single order.
11.7 Gift Cards will be dispatched separately from other items on your order.
11.8 How to check the balance
11.8.1 When using the Gift Card, the balance will be displayed on the bottom of your till receipt and online by visiting https://www.harrods.com/gift-cards/balance-check.
11.8.2 You may also check the balance of a Gift Card at the Store or by calling 0870 730 4438.
11.9 Harrods is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards, once issued. The Gift Card cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
11.10.1 Gift Cards are non-refundable.
11.10.2 You cannot transfer the balance of a Gift Card onto another Gift Card.
11.10.3 Goods purchased online using a Gift Card will be refunded in accordance with our standard Returns Policy (please see section 4). Any monies which are due to be refunded will be issued onto a new Gift Card.
- 12. Harrods Rewards
12.1 If you are a Harrods Rewards loyalty scheme member, you may accumulate Harrods Rewards Points on your Rewards card on qualifying online purchases. Exceptions include purchases of Harrods Gift Cards.
12.2 Harrods Rewards Points and Loyalty Gifts cannot be redeemed online.
12.3 For further information relating to Harrods Rewards visit the Harrods Knightsbridge Store or call our Customer Loyalty Team on +44 (0)3333 001 234 or visit www.harrods.com/rewards.
Harrods Rewards Benefits
Set out below are the Benefits of the Harrods Rewards Programme (“Benefits”). Harrods Rewards (the "Programme") is a loyalty scheme operated by Harrods under which cardholders ("Members") accumulate points ("Harrods Rewards Points") in respect of Harrods qualifying purchases made using their Harrods Rewards card. Harrods Rewards Points will be credited to the Member’s Rewards account (“Rewards Account”). For full terms and conditions on the Harrods Rewards Programme visit harrods.com/rewards
1. Points earned for every £1 spent 1 1 2 3 2. Harrods Rewards exclusive discount days 3. Earn additional Rewards points on specially selected days 4. Complimentary Harrods magazine 5. Complimentary gift boxes when requested on day of purchase 6. Complimentary UK Standard delivery for purchases of £250 or over 7. Complimentary tea or coffee in our cafés and restaurants 8. Your choice of two 10% discount days per year 9. Complimentary basic alterations when requested on day of purchase 10. Any-time points redemption 11. Priority Personal Shopping service 12. Two hours' complimentary car parking
1. Points earned for every £1 spent – Earn points for every £1 you spend at Harrods, no matter how you choose to pay. We will then convert every 500 points into £5, which will be loaded onto your Harrods Rewards card each February for you to spend in-store.
Certain restrictions and exclusions apply, please see Terms and Conditions of the Harrods Rewards Programme for details.
2. Harrods Rewards exclusive discount days - Enjoy an exclusive discount on your purchases at Harrods on specially selected days throughout the year. Simply present your Rewards card when you pay.
3. Earn additional Rewards points on specially selected days – Enjoy special extra points days where you can earn even more Rewards points on your purchases at Harrods.
4. Complimentary Harrods magazine – You can subscribe to the Harrods Magazine through your online Rewards Account. If you are a UK resident, and if you agree to us contacting you, we will send you a copy of the Harrods Magazine every month by post.
5. Complimentary gift boxes when requested on day of purchase - You can request one gift box per item up to a maximum of five per customer per day (Subject to availability). The gift boxes are for eligible Members and are not for sale or re-sale.
6. Complimentary UK Standard delivery for purchases of £250 or over - Simply show your Rewards card at the till when you spend over £250 and we'll deliver your purchases free of charge anywhere in the UK mainland by Standard delivery (3-5 working days).
Excluded departments: Furniture & Home Accessories, Technology, Home Decoration, Tableware and Kitchenware.
7. Complimentary tea or coffee in our cafés and restaurants - You can enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee when you present your Rewards card in our selected cafés and restaurants.
Exclusions apply – please see our current in-store map for details of participating cafés and restaurants showing the Rewards Programme symbol. One complimentary tea or coffee per member per day.
8. Your choice of two 10% discount days per year - Twice a year you can choose your own 10% days.
Exclusions apply - not valid during 10% weekends; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer; valid in the Harrods Knightsbridge store only (and participating departments).
To book your 10% day please contact us 24 hours prior to the 10% day you wish to select by logging into your account at harrods.com or by contacting the Customer Loyalty team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)33 3300 1234.
9. Complimentary basic alterations – Upon presenting your Rewards card you are entitled to receive £25 towards the cost of Harrods Alteration Service for items purchased from our Womenswear, Menswear, Childrenswear or Homewares departments.
10. Anytime points redemption - You can ask us to convert your Harrods Rewards Points into a Cash Reward for you at any time you choose.
To redeem your points just call the Customer Loyalty team on +44 (0)33 3300 1234 at least 24 hours in advance to arrange the redemption or go online and log into your account on harrods.com/rewards
11. Priority Personal Shopping service - Membership at this level gives priority booking for appointments with our Personal Shopping service. Certain restrictions apply - for more information, please contact the Personal Shopping team on +44 (0)20 7893 8000
12. Two hours' complimentary car parking - Enjoy two hours complimentary parking in the Harrods car park on Brompton Place (subject to car park availability). This complimentary service is available whenever you shop at Harrods. Simply present your Rewards card on exiting the car park.
To take advantage of these Benefits, you must present a valid Rewards card when requested.
Harrods Rewards Offers
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Rewards Happy Birthday Offer:
You can earn bonus points during the week in which your birthday takes place, being a seven-day period from Monday to Sunday (inclusive).
Bonus Rewards points will be earned on most transactions, subject to presentation of your Harrods Rewards card at the time of purchase.
Bonus Rewards points will not be earned on purchases made in certain non-participating departments and on certain non-qualifying products and services including, but not limited to, Harrods Bank, Foreign Exchange Bureau, Harrods Aviation, Harrods Estates, Harrods car park, Theatre Ticket Bureau, Abercrombie and Kent Private Travel, the pharmacy, fashion alterations, watch repairs, tobacco, gift cards, postage & package, Design Studio, By Appointment & Beyond and Bespoke Events.
Your bonus Rewards points will be automatically credited to your Rewards account within 48 hours of qualifying purchases. This offer may not be used in conjunction with other Rewards offers.
Harrods may amend or add to these terms and conditions and exclusions at any time. For further details on this offer please contact the Customer Loyalty Team at email@example.com or +44 (0)3333 001 234.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Harrods Rewards Moving Home Offer:
This offer is only available to selected Harrods Rewards Members within the discount period stated in the primary communication.
The 10% discount is available on selected lines in participating Homewares, Furniture and Technology departments on the Second and Third Floors at Harrods, Knightsbridge, subject to presentation of your Harrods Rewards card at the time of purchase.
Departments excluded from the offer include, but are not limited to, St. Louis, Hermès, Halcyon, Canasuc, Garden Furniture, Bang & Olufsen, Porsche design, Spymaster, Apple and Vodafone.
This offer cannot be exchanged for cash, used to buy Harrods gift cards, used for the settlement of any existing order or form part of any refund.
This offer may be used in conjunction with other Home offers (excluding Harrods Rewards 10% weekends and personal 10% discount days).
Harrods may amend or add to these terms and conditions and exclusions at any time. For further details on this offer please contact the Customer Loyalty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)3333 001 234.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Redemption of a Cash Reward:
The Cash Reward may be redeemed in full or part payment on purchases in the Harrods Knightsbridge Store (except for gift card purchases and subject from time to time to certain excluded departments.
Cash Rewards cannot be redeemed via mail order, online at harrods.com, or at Harrods UK airport shops.
Subject to any special arrangements made with Members from time to time, the Cash Reward will be valid only until 31st May in the year in which it is issued following which any remaining cash balance will expire.
Unused and/or expired Cash Rewards will not be re-issued or re-converted to Harrods Rewards Points.
Cash Rewards may not be exchanged for cash.
Any refund of an item purchased using a Cash Reward will be made by crediting the applicable amount of Cash Reward to the Member's Current Cash Balance. Subject to any special arrangements made with Members from time to time, Cash Rewards will not be refunded after 31st May in each year.
Members who are entitled to redeem Harrods Rewards Points at any time must provide Harrods with at least 48 hours prior notice in advance of the proposed date of redemption.
Harrods may amend or add to these terms and conditions and exclusions at any time. For further details on this offer please contact the Customer Loyalty Team at email@example.com or +44 (0)3333 001 234.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the 10% offer:
The 10% discount offer is only available to selected Harrods Rewards members within the discount period stated in the primary communication.
The 10% discount will be applied to qualifying purchases made in-store at Harrods, Knightsbridge, for one day – that being the day you next use your Rewards card during the period specified in the primary communication.
The 10% discount offer excludes certain products and departments including Furniture, Fine Jewellery, Food Halls (except wines and spirits), restaurants and Gift cards.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or exchanged for cash, nor can the discount form part of any refund.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the 20% Cashback offer:
The 20% cashback offer is available exclusively to selected Harrods Rewards Members and can only be redeemed within the period stated in the primary communication.
20% Cashback will be earned on qualifying purchases made in-store at Harrods, Knightsbridge, for one day – that being the date you next use your Rewards card during period stated in the primary communication.
Selected departments and products are excluded from the Cashback offer, including Furniture, Fine Jewellery, Food Halls (except for wines and spirits), restaurants and Gift cards.
The 20% Cashback will be applied as a 'Cash Reward' and credited onto the Rewards card 14 days after redemption of this offer, and be available to spend on most purchases in-store for a further 30 days.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the 15% off Summer Wines offer:
This offer is available exclusively to Harrods Rewards Members on in-store or online purchases of the summer wine selection until Sunday 30th August 2015. Customers must present their Rewards card upon payment.
- 13. Gift Messages
13.1 We may offer you the opportunity to add a gift message to your order. If you choose to use this gift message service, you acknowledge and agree that:
13.1.1 this is provided strictly for your own personal and non-commercial use only;
13.1.2 you are fully responsible for the content of gift messages and we accept no liability for any such content;
13.1.3 your message will not contain any material which may be construed as unlawful, defamatory, libellous, offensive, obscene, distressing, harmful, inciting hatred or violence, detrimental to people, institutions, religions or to people's privacy, likely to cause embarrassment or which is otherwise objectionable;
13.1.4 you will not impersonate any person;
13.1.5 we reserve the right to refuse to send messages or to discontinue access to the gift message service at any time entirely at our own discretion and without liability to you.
- 14. Your Use of the Site
14.1 We may change the Harrods website and correct or update information (including goods information) without notice.
14.2 WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO VARY THESE T&CS FROM TIME TO TIME WHERE WE CONSIDER IT REASONABLE AND NECESSARY TO DO SO. OUR NEW TERMS WILL BE DISPLAYED ON THE SITE AND BY CONTINUING TO USE AND ACCESS THE SITE FOLLOWING SUCH CHANGES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ANY VARIATION MADE BY US. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM TIME TO TIME TO VERIFY SUCH VARIATIONS.
14.3 You may access and use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use. Provided you retain all copyright and proprietary notices, you may:
14.3.1 retrieve and display the content of the Site on a screen;
14.3.2 print copies of the content for your own personal use; and
14.3.3 store the content in electronic form (except that you may not store it on any server or other storage device connected to a network).
14.4 You may not use the Site or its contents:
14.4.1 for commercial purposes;
14.4.2 for resale purposes including the systematic extraction and/or re-utilisation of any part of the contents of the Site (e.g. item listings, descriptions, prices);
14.4.3 to download (other than page caching) or modify the Site, or any portion of it;
14.4.4 to interfere with or disrupt any network or website connected to the Site or gain unauthorised access to other computer systems;
14.4.5 to interfere with the enjoyment or use of the Site by any other person;
14.4.6 for any purpose which is unlawful.
14.5 In addition you may not, in relation to the Site, use any:
14.5.1 data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
14.5.2 framing techniques to enclose the trade marks, logos and other proprietary images, text layouts and formats which we use on the Site;
14.5.3 meta tags or any other "hidden text" which uses our name or trade marks.
14.6 Using the Site does not give you permission to link to it or to use any of the trade marks, designs, get-up and/or logos contained within it.
14.7 We do not represent or warrant that the material contained in the Site, any of the functions of the Site and the server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error-free, free from defects, viruses or bugs or compatible with any other software or material. The Site is provided "as is". Accessing the Site is entirely at your own risk.
14.8 You must not transmit through or to the Site any defamatory, threatening, obscene, distressing, harmful or pornographic material or material which may infringe upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) or which does not comply with all relevant laws.
14.9 The Site and its content including all text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations and software used in connection with the Site, is our property or that of our suppliers and is protected by copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
14.10 The Site may include links to third party web sites ("Third Party Site(s)") from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of such Third Party Sites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services available from such Third Party Sites. You should check the privacy statements and terms and conditions of use of Third Party Sites accessible from the Site.
- 15. Liability and Indemnity
15.1 We do not exclude or limit our liability or the liability of any other person for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our or their negligence. Except as set out above and in relation to our contractual obligations to supply goods and/or services following acceptance of orders placed on the Site, neither we nor any of our agents, affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use or misuse of the Site or Customer Services. We shall not be liable for any indirect, or consequential loss of whatever nature, including damage to software or hardware, loss of data, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, or any other indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or customer services (including without limitation, any such loss arising out of or in connection with any order placed on the Site or through the Customer Service (see section 1 above), whether or not accepted by us).
15.2 You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these T&Cs by you or by any other person accessing the SIte using your account and/or your personal information.
15.3 We may terminate your use of the Site immediately if we consider, in our reasonable opinion, that you have breached these T&Cs.
- 16. Jurisdiction
16.1 The Site and telephone Customer Service are controlled and operated in the UK. These T&Cs and all matters connected with any order you place on the Site or over the telephone are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in relation to all matters connected with or arising out of the Site or your use of customer services or any order you place on the Site or by telephone.
- 17. General
17.1 We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these T&Cs if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
17.2 If you breach these T&Cs and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach.
- 18. WEEE Guidelines
18.1 With effect from July 2007, the UK's Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations (SI 2006 No. 3289 - 11 December 2006) ("WEEE Regulations") require that all producers and distributors of electrical equipment are obliged to pay for recycling of household electrical goods, where previously this bill was met by councils or items were not recycled at all. These regulations also require that all retailers both actively assist in delivering a UK wide WEEE collection infrastructure and encourage the participation of consumers in recycling electronic equipment.
18.2 Pursuant to our obligations as a distributor under the WEEE Regulations, we have opted to become a full member of the Distributor Take-back Scheme (DTS). Membership of the DTS delivers exemption from the requirements of Regulation 42 (to ensure that WEEE from private households can be returned to him free of charge and on a one-to-one basis) and Regulation 45(1) (maintenance of records).
18.3 As a member of the DTS, we have made a financial contribution toward the development of the network of Designated Collection Facilities (DCFs). This financial contribution has been used to improve the WEEE collection facilities located at Local Authority Civic Amenity sites. Please note that we do not offer in-store take back of WEEE.
18.4 Electronic waste is one of the fastest growing waste streams and much of it can be recycled and resources recovered to make new consumer goods. To remind consumers of the collection methods available which in turn allow recycling to take place, all electrical items sold now carry the "crossed out wheeled bin" symbol below. To ensure your waste electronics don't contribute to damaging the environment, please use www.recycle-more.co.uk and recycle today.
18.5 Please note that not all council sites are suitable to collect all types of waste electrical goods but to find out your nearest participating site (including other collection facilities that may not be operated by the council) and for advice on all aspects of recycling at home, please visit www.recycle-more.co.uk. Don't forget to have your postcode ready to use in the "recycling facilities" locator.
- 19. Competitions & Giveaways
General Competition Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions to apply to competitions and prize draws unless otherwise stated:
1. Prize draws and competitions are not open to employees (and their immediate families) of Harrods, their agents, or anyone connected with the competition or prize draw in question.
2. Only one entry per person. Collective and/or proxy entries are not allowed. Where applicable complete the webform or send in your paper entry form.
3. All prizes are subject to availability and Harrods reserves the right to exchange them for items of equal or greater value.
4. Prizes cannot be redeemed, re-sold or exchanged for cash and are non-transferable.
5. Where applicable, paper entry forms must be on the official entry form in ink. Any damaged, defaced or illegible entry forms will be automatically disqualified.
6. All paper entry forms become the property of Harrods and will not be returned.
7. No responsibility is accepted for any paper entry forms that become lost or damaged.
8. An independent person will supervise the competitions and prize draws. In respect of prize draws, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date. In respect of competitions, the winner(s) will be the entrant(s) who, in the opinion of an independent judge, complete(s) the skill-based task in the most apt, impressive and appropriate manner (the judge's decision is final).
9. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner(s).
10. To request the name and county of the winner(s), please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Marketing & Communications, Harrods Limited, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL after the date for selecting the winner.
11. The winner(s) agree to have their name(s) published as winner(s) and to take part in any publicity arranged by or on behalf of Harrods in connection with the applicable prize draw or competition.
12. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Harrods reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
13. The prize draws and competitions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
14. Harrods reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Harrods shall notify any amended Terms and Conditions on its website at www.harrods.com/content/shopping/terms-conditions.
15. By entering a prize draw or competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
16. For any competition involving hampers and beauty products, the competition is valid for UK entrants only.
17. By entering a prize draw or competition, you agree to receive email communications from Harrods with special offers, updates and promotions; we will not share your email address with any other third parties.
Mini Harrods Competition
Harrods My Green Man Competition
1. The #mygreenman competition is open to registered users of Instagram, aged 18 years and over, who are followers of @Harrods on Instagram and who have taken an image of a Harrods Green Man figurine, cardboard cut out or doorman (“Mygreenman”). The competition will run from midnight on 27th March 2015 to midnight on 26th April 2015.
2. The promoter of this competition is Harrods Ltd (No.30209), Registered Office: 87-135 Brompton Road, London SW1X 7XL (“Promoter”).
3. To enter, entrants must take a photograph of the Mygreenman in a setting of their choice and share their photograph through their Instagram account with the hashtags #mygreenman #voguefestival2015 to @Harrods(“Entry/Entries”).
4. Entrants using multiple Instagram accounts will be disqualified and Entries must comply with the terms and conditions of Instagram.
5. Each entrant agrees that they have independently developed and/or have the relevant authority/consent(s) to submit the Entry and will not infringe the intellectual property or any other rights of any person.
6. Entries will not be accepted if deemed inappropriate or offensive by the Promoter (in its absolute discretion).
7. There will be three winners. There will be a 1st prize and two runners up prizes. The prizes will be awarded to entrants who have submitted entries, which in the opinion of an independent judging panel, are the most impressive, appropriate and relevant. Natural likes will be taken into consideration but are not determining factors in deciding the winners. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winning Entries. The prizes are as follows:
a. 1st prize for the winner and one guest (who must also be over 18) is to: travel to London for a weekend between 1st June 2015 – 1st December 2015, including return economy flights (if the winner does not reside in the UK); 2 nights accommodation at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Knightsbridge; food and drink for the two days (up to the value to be determined by the Promoter); and a £3,000 store credit for the winner to spend in the Harrods store, Knightsbridge, subject to Harrods General Conditions for Gift Cards.
b. The runners up prize for each of the runners up and their guest (who must also be over 18): travel to London for a weekend between 1st June 2015 – 1st December 2015, including return economy flights (if applicable); 2 nights stay at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Knightsbridge; food and drink for the two days (up to the value determined by the Promoter); and a £1,000 store credit for the runners up to spend in the Harrods store, Knightsbridge, subject to Harrods General Conditions for Gift Cards.
8. Actual dates are subject to flight and hotel availability. Flights are limited to those on the BA route.
9. Harrods will notify the winners via Instagram on 27th April 2015. The winners must provide their name(s), address and contact telephone number and confirm that they are available to accept the prize as specified by the Promoter, including the ability to travel to London. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age, residence and identity of the winner. If a winners cannot provide any of the above details and confirmations to the Promoter’s satisfaction within 48 hours of being contacted by the Promoter and/or cannot confirm they accept the prize within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner based on the same judging criteria from the remaining Entries.
10. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
11.The winners consent to the Promoter announcing their name publicly as a prize winner (including their Instagram account name), making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of the Entry and otherwise exploiting the Entry and any rights in relation to the Entry for any purpose and without compensation. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in any marketing and promotional activity in relation to the competition and/or the winning entry, free of charge, and consent to the Promoter using their name, image, Instagram account name, age and/or town/city in such promotional material without restriction and without any further compensation to the winner.
13.The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time should the Festival be cancelled or offer a reasonable equivalent to the prizes described. The winners may not exchange the prizes for cash or other cash alternative.
14.For full applicable terms and conditions, please see section 19 above.
- 20. Our Details
Registered in England: 00030209
87/135 Brompton Road,
London, SW1X 7XL
VAT number: 629 273 423
- 21. Mini Harrods
This Mini Harrods programme ("Mini Harrods") operates subject to the terms and conditions of the Harrods Rewards programme, which are available at harrods.com/rewards. Set out below are the additional terms applicable to the Mini Harrods programme (“Terms and Conditions”) promoted and operated by Harrods Limited ("Harrods"). Terms defined below have the meaning given to them in the terms and conditions of the Harrods Rewards Programme unless otherwise specified.
1. The registrant ("You") must be a parent/legal guardian of the child/children and an existing Rewards member. The child/children must be between 2 and 10 years of age to join Mini Harrods.
2. By submitting a registration to join Mini Harrods, You consent (on your own behalf, on behalf of all the parents/legal guardians of the child/children, the child/children and the primary Rewards member) to Your child's/children's registration in Mini Harrods and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. To submit a valid application to join Mini Harrods, You must complete the Registration Form on behalf of Your child/children and confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. Any incomplete applications will not be accepted. The initial registration processing time period for Mini Harrods Members is approximately 3 weeks. Members registering their child/children with a birthday within that 3 week period shall not receive any Mini Harrods Birthday offers.
4. To provide the benefits of Mini Harrods, Harrods needs to collect personal information about You and Your child/children and obtain Your consent in relation to the handling of this personal information. By submitting this application and/or registering Your child/children in Mini Harrods, You consent to Harrods collecting and storing the information contained on this Registration Form and information relating to You and Your child's/children's transactions, purchases and participation in Mini Harrods. Harrods will use this personal information for the purposes of administering Mini Harrods (including the provision of member benefits) and for future promotional, marketing and market research purposes, including the offer of products and services that are likely to be of interest to You and Your child/children. Harrods will only share such personal information with carefully selected third-party partners to assist with the operation of Mini Harrods (including the provision of member benefits). If You have provided email and mobile telephone details to Harrods, You may receive emails and text messages from Harrods, including information relating to Mini Harrods, promotions, benefits, offers and marketing. Information sent by Harrods may be addressed to You and/or the child/children You have registered in Mini Harrods (noting that the majority of such information will be sent to You).
5. Requests to be removed from Mini Harrods or to opt out of receiving information from Mini Harrods can be submitted via your online Rewards account at harrods.com/login or, alternatively, contact the Customer Loyalty Team either by mail at Harrods Rewards Services, 87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone on +44 (0)3333 001 234.
6. Harrods may, from time to time, take photographs and/or video footage during Mini Harrods events for marketing and promotional purposes (both internal and external). By registering Your child/children and/or attending Mini Harrods event(s) You consent to Harrods using these photographs and/or video footage and the image of You and/or your child/children attending Mini Harrods events in such marketing and promotional material without restriction and without any other compensation.
7. Mini Harrods is open to children 2 to 10 years of age. All children will be removed from Mini Harrods when they reach 11 years of age.
8. The Mini Harrods card operates in the same manner as Your Rewards card and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Rewards programme. Points accumulated on the child's/children's Mini Harrods card are automatically transferred to the relevant parent's/legal guardian's Rewards account. Any Cash Reward in the Rewards account may be transferred to the nominated child's/children's Mini Harrods card on request of the Rewards member.
9. The Mini Harrods card can only be used by the child named on the Mini Harrods card when accompanied by their parent/legal guardian and the parent/legal guardian shall be responsible for the choice of items purchased using the Mini Harrods card.
10. Harrods has the right to withdraw, cancel or change the terms of Mini Harrods at any time. For up-to-date Terms and Conditions, members should refer to harrods.com/miniharrods. A member will be deemed to have accepted any changes or variations by his/her continued use of a Mini Harrods card and acceptance of, or participation in, Mini Harrods offers, promotions and/or competitions.
11. Mini Harrods may provide certain offers and conduct competitions from time to time. The terms and conditions and details applicable to each such offer/competition shall be provided on the primary communication in respect of each offer/competition. Please also refer to harrods.com/miniharrods for further details of such offers/competitions.
12. Terms and Conditions applicable to the 10% Birthday Offer: The 10% discount offer is valid for one day (“Discount Day”) during the week in which Your Mini Harrods child’s birthday takes place, being a seven day period from Monday to Sunday (inclusive), as stated in the primary communication (“Offer Period”). The 10% discount offer is available on the Discount Day on selected items in the Childrenswear and Toy Kingdom departments, any restaurant and selected bespoke and speciality cakes (please visit the Food Orders Desk located in the Fruit & Vegetables section in the Food Halls for details of the discount range). Please allow three days lead time when you place your cake order. This offer is available at Harrods Knightsbridge store only, subject to presentation of your Harrods Rewards card at the time of each purchase. The commencement of the Discount Day will be automatically triggered by your first purchase in any nominated department or restaurant during the Offer Period and the 10% discount offer will be valid for the remainder of that trading day. The 10% discount offer cannot be used on excluded products/departments or for purchases made by telephone, mail order, on harrods.com or at airport stores and the offer period will not be extended. The 10% discount offer cannot be redeemed for cash, exchanged, used to purchase Harrods Gift Cards, or used for the payment or settlement of an existing order and may not be used in conjunction with Harrods Rewards 10% weekends or Rewards members' designated 10% discount days. For full details of this offer please contact the Customer Loyalty Team at email@example.com or +44 (0)3333 001 234.
13. Terms and Conditions applicable to the £10 gift: The £10 Birthday Cash Reward is loaded on to your child's Mini Harrods membership card, and can be used in one or more transactions on qualifying purchases in Childrenswear and Toy Kingdom in Harrods' Knightsbridge store only during the redemption period specified above. To redeem the £10 Birthday Cash Reward, please advise a sales associate, and present the Mini Harrods membership card at the point of purchase. The £10 Birthday Cash Reward cannot be used on excluded products, in excluded departments, or for purchases made by telephone, mail order, on harrods.com or at airport stores. The redemption period will not be extended. The £10 Birthday Cash Reward cannot be redeemed for cash, used to purchase Harrods gift cards, or used for the payment or settlement of an existing order. Any £10 Birthday Cash Reward balance remaining after the redemption period stated above will expire and not be reissued. For full details of this offer, please contact the Customer Loyalty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)333 300 1234.
14. The promoter of Mini Harrods and owner of each Mini Harrods card is Harrods Limited of 87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL (Registered in England with Registered No. 30209).
- 22. 10% Souvenirs Offer
The 10% discount voucher offer is available online at harrods.com from the date given on your receipt and is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The offer is available on Harrods branded products available at www.harrods.com/souvenirs with the exception of Harrods branded food, Harrods branded wine, Harrods branded Hampers. This voucher is only available to the recipients who received this promotional code from an in-store purchase and cannot be transferred. This offer is not available for purchases made via telephone, mail order, in-store at Harrods Knightsbridge or at Airport stores. To receive the 10% discount on the Specified Products, the recipient must enter the promotional code specified on this voucher at checkout. This voucher is valid for one transaction only and cannot be re-used, exchanged for cash, used in conjunction with any other offer or the voucher redemption period extended. Any refunds will be processed in accordance with Harrods Refund Policy and this voucher will not be reissued. Harrods reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Harrods Ltd, Registered in England +No. 30209. Registered office: 87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7XL.
- 23. Rewards Bonus Points
The offer applies for the period and in accordance with the terms specified on the offer invitation.
The offer applies only to purchases made in the Harrods Knightsbridge Store, Harrods UK airport shops and online from harrods.com.
The offer may not be used in conjunction with any other Harrods Rewards offer or promotion.
The offer is available only to the person named in the offer invitation when using their Rewards card and may not be transferred to another person.
The offer will not apply to purchases made in certain non-participating departments including Harrods Bank, Harrods car park, Theatre Ticket Bureau, Abercrombie and Kent Private Travel, the pharmacy, fashion alterations, small electrical/watch repairs, gift cards and vouchers, JJ Fox, The Harrods Terrace, Ice Cream Parlour, Design Studio, By Appointment & Beyond and Bespoke Events.
Harrods may amend or add to these Terms and Conditions and exclusions at any time. For further details on this offer please contact the Customer Loyalty Team at email@example.com or +44 (0)333 300 1234. For full Terms and Conditions for Harrods Rewards programme, click here
- 24. Harrods Christmas Grotto 2015
1. Customers must be Harrods Rewards members in order to book for the Harrods Christmas Grotto.
2. The Harrods Christmas Grotto operates from Friday 6th November to Thursday 24th December 2015 inclusive. For certain dates there may be a restriction on the maximum number of Harrods Christmas Grotto e-Tickets ("Grotto e-Tickets") that may be purchased. You are recommended to book early to avoid disappointment.
3. A maximum of one Grotto e-Ticket (for up to 8 people) per Harrods Rewards card account applies.
4. A £10 administration fee per child (aged 3 years – 17 years) attending the Grotto applies at the time of booking. There is a minimum booking fee of £10 per Grotto booking. After you have attended the Harrods Grotto, the total administration fee will be credited to your Harrods Rewards card as a ‘Cash Reward’. Your Cash Reward will be available to spend in Harrods’ Knightsbridge store on qualifying purchases only until Thursday 31st December 2015, after which any remaining Cash Reward will expire. The Cash Reward cannot be redeemed for Grotto photographs or photographic offers. For details on Harrods Rewards, including terms and conditions, refer to harrods.com/rewards.
5. Acceptance of your Grotto e-Ticket confirms your agreement to these terms and conditions.
6. Your Grotto e-Ticket cannot be refunded, exchanged, resold, transferred or redeemed for cash. The Grotto e-Ticket is for your personal use only and that of up to 7 of your nominated guests, the number of which shall be nominated at the time of booking. Harrods reserves the right to cancel Grotto e-Tickets that have been transferred or resold in its absolute discretion.
7. To enter the Harrods Grotto, you must present either a valid Grotto e-Ticket or your Harrods Rewards card (used to book the Grotto e-Ticket) at the time of entering the Harrods Grotto. All children up to 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult. If you are unable to attend the date and time allocated on your Grotto e-Ticket, you should contact the Customer Loyalty Team on 0333 300 2300 as soon as possible prior to the booking date. An alternative date may be provided at Harrods’ discretion subject to availability.
8. The use of personal photography and video recording equipment (including mobile phones) is strictly prohibited when with Father Christmas. Harrods reserves the right to refuse admission to the Harrods Christmas Grotto and to change these terms and conditions at any time.
9. Any individual booked as an adult will not receive a gift (18+ years).
ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLICABLE TO THE GROTTO TEA TIME EXPERIENCE
10. The Grotto Tea Time Experience is an additional experience to the Harrods Grotto. This experience includes Harrods “Afternoon Tea” in The Georgian restaurant after you have visited The Harrods Christmas Grotto. This experience is available between Friday 6th November to Thursday 24th December 2015. Any additional food and/or beverages must be paid for separately.
11. Please note that we have a 2 hour table turn around for The Georgian restaurant. Tables may be split if bookings are for more than 6 people.
12. The food and beverages served in the Grotto Tea Time Experience may contain allergens including, without limitation, nuts, dairy, soy and eggs. Please contact the Customer Loyalty Team on 0333 300 2300 at least 5 days prior to your booking if you have any dietary requirements. Please note that for health and safety purposes, we are unable to warm up baby food.
13. The Grotto Tea Time Experience costs £42 per adult (or £56 including a glass of champagne for those aged 18 and over) and £30 for children of 12 years old and under. All prices include a service charge of 12.5% and are in addition to the booking fee. All reservations for the Grotto Tea Time Experience must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
14. Children aged 0-2 years old will be set to no meal as default in the booking system but there is the option to upgrade to a child’s meal for a cost of £30 per child.
15. If you wish to cancel your booking, you should contact the Harrods Customer Loyalty Team on 0333 300 2300. Any cancellations must be received by Harrods and confirmed at least 7 days prior to the booking date or the amount you have pre-paid for the experience will be forfeited.
16. Please ensure you and your guests arrive on time at The Georgian restaurant for your allocated Tea Time booking, as late arrivals will not be accepted and the amount you have pre-paid will be forfeited.
17. Please present your Grotto Tea Time Experience e-Ticket or Rewards card upon arrival at the restaurant at the time of your reservation.
18. Ladies & gentlemen are required to be of smart casual attire; the management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person deemed to be dressed inappropriately. Specifically the Dress code does not permit: sports shoes and trainers, wearing high-cut, Bermuda or beach shorts; swimwear; athletic singlets; cycling shorts; flip flops or thong sandals; with a bare midriff or bare feet; or wearing dirty or unkempt clothing. Please note that fancy dress, novelty and branded or promotional clothing is not permitted.
19. Harrods Limited is a company registered in England No. 30209, with its registered office at 87-135 Brompton Road, London, SW1X 7XL.
ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLICABLE TO THE GROTTO CAFÉ EXPERIENCE
20. The Grotto Café Experience is an additional experience to the Harrods Grotto. This experience includes Harrods “Buffet meal” in the Grotto café restaurant after you have visited The Harrods Christmas Grotto. This experience is available between Friday 6th November to Thursday 24th December 2015. Any additional food and/or beverages must be paid for separately.
21. Please note that we have a 1 hour table turn around for The Grotto Cafe. Tables may be split if bookings are for more than 6 people.
22. The food and beverages served in the Grotto Café Experience may contain allergens including, without limitation, nuts, dairy, soy and eggs. Please contact the Customer Loyalty Team on 0333 300 2300 at least 5 days prior to your booking if you have any dietary requirements. Please note that for health and safety purposes, we are unable to warm up baby food.
23. The Grotto Café Experience costs £37 per adult (includes one 125ml glass of wine/ or soft drink) and £25 for children of 12 years old and under (includes unlimited soft drinks from available options). All prices include a service charge of 12.5% and are in addition to the booking fee. All reservations for the Grotto Café Experience must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
24. Children aged 0-2 years old will be set to no meal as default in the booking system but there is the option to upgrade to a child’s meal for a cost of £25 per child.
25. If you wish to cancel your booking, you should contact the Harrods Customer Loyalty team on 0333 300 2300. Any cancellations must be received by Harrods and confirmed at least 7 days prior to the booking date or the amount you have pre-paid for the experience will be forfeited.
26. Please ensure you and your guests arrive on time at The Grotto Café restaurant for your allocated Grotto Café booking, as late arrivals will not be accepted and the amount you have pre-paid will be forfeited.
27. Please present your Grotto Café Experience e-Ticket or Rewards card upon arrival at the restaurant at the time of your reservation.
28. Harrods Limited is a company registered in England No. 30209, with its registered office at 87-135 Brompton Road, London, SW1X 7XL.
- 25. Home Sale Preview
This offer has now expired.
- 26. Estée Lauder Gift With Purchase
Estée Lauder Gift With Purchase Offer (Online)
1. This offer is open to all customers (excluding staff) who spend £75 or more in one transaction on any Estée Lauder products at harrods.com (“Qualifying Transaction”). 2. The offer is valid from Tuesday 23rd June until Friday 31st July, while stocks last. 3. A maximum of one gift may be redeemed per customer during the offer period. 4. A gift will only be dispatched if the Qualifying Transaction is successfully completed. 5. The gift is non-transferable and cannot be re-sold or exchanged for cash. 6. This offer may be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. 7. Harrods reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and to cancel the offer at any time. 8. Harrods Limited, Registered in England No. 30209. Registered office: 87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL.
Estée Lauder Gift With Purchase Offer (In-store)
1. This offer is open to all customers in-store at Harrods Knightsbridge from Tuesday 23rd June, while stocks last. 2. To receive a complimentary gift, customers must purchase two or more Estée Lauder products (one of which must be a moisturiser, eyecare or repair serum product) in participating departments (“Qualifying Transaction”). 3. Please ask in-store for details for the contents of the gift. 4. A maximum of one gift may be redeemed per customer during the offer period. 5. The gift is non-transferable and cannot be re-sold or exchanged for cash. 6. This offer may be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. 7. Harrods reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and to cancel the offer at any time. 8. Harrods Limited, Registered in England No. 30209. Registered office: 87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL.