Terms & Conditions
Welcome to harrods.com
By accessing this website you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions you may not use or access this website. The www.harrods.com website is provided solely for your personal use. You may not use this website for any commercial purpose.
References in these Terms and Conditions to "we", "us" and "Harrods" are to Harrods Limited (company number 30209), registered office 87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL.
Before you place an order, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they contain important information about your order.
- 1. Online Shopping
1.1 Every care has been taken to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product is accurate. However, while the reproduction of colours is a close representation, a slight variation in the actual goods may occur. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise.
1.2 By submitting an order to us through our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full. By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing details.
1.3 Visitors under the age of 18 should not register with this website or submit any information to us.
1.4 Visitors to the site buying alcohol and/or knives must be over the age of 18.
- 2. Acceptance of your Order
2.1 You can place an order in one of two ways, either online or over the telephone through our Customer Service team.
2.2 Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being out of stock - see 7. Product Availability/Information below
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to reject acceptance of any order at any time in our absolute discretion
2.3.1 Shortly after you have placed an order with us, an email will be sent to you acknowledging the exact details of your order. This email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Harrods. Should you not receive an acknowledgment within 5 business days, please contact our Customer Service team by calling +44 203 626 7020 from your mobile and internationally, or 0333 300 1000 from a UK Landline. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm. We are closed on weekends and Bank Holidays.
2.3.2 Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between you and Harrods will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with the order cancellation instructions set out below.
2.4 Over the Telephone
2.4.1 A member of our Customer Service team will be delighted to help you place an order over the telephone, advise you on the range of merchandise we offer on our website and help you with queries about payment.
2.4.2 Our Customer Service team is available Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm. We are closed on weekends and Bank Holidays. Please call 0333 300 1000* or +44 203 626 7020 (Mobile/International).
*National rates for UK landlines and mobiles apply. As some mobile and other network call charges may vary, please refer to your service provider for more details.
2.4.3 Where you place an order over the telephone, you will be given a customer reference number as an acknowledgement of your order. Please note that your order is not accepted at this stage. We accept your order for an item ordered over the telephone at the point of your order being dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with the order cancellation instructions set out below.
2.4.4 Telephone calls may be recorded for security and service monitoring purposes.
2.5 When an order is placed, we request pre-authorisation for the value of the order from your bank/card issuer to ensure that the funds are available. However, this remains simply a pre-authorisation request until the order is shipped, at which point we actually take payment.
We have found that some card companies show the initial request and the later charge as two separate entries, please be assured that we only charge your card once and that any 'second' charge is only temporary and will shortly disappear.
If you have any further queries, please contact your bank/card issuer.
- 3. Order Cancellation
3.1 If you wish to cancel your order placed online or over the telephone, please contact our Customer Service team by:
- Calling 0333 300 1000 or on +44 203 626 7020 (outside UK and mobile). Lines are open Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm. We are closed on weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Forwarding your acknowledgement email to us at email@example.com stating your intention to cancel the order.
- Alternatively, you may cancel your order by returning the goods along with the completed returns form within 14 days of receipt.
Please note that additional terms apply to Hampers. Further details are set out in the Hampers Section 9 below.
3.2 It may not always be possible to stop an order from being dispatched, as we endeavour to process orders immediately. If your order has already been dispatched, please return the order following the instructions contained within the parcel. Please note that your right to return goods does not apply to certain products. Further details are set out in our Returns Policy in section 4.
3.3 In order to change the details of your order, you must notify us within 30 minutes of your order being placed. Please have the order number to hand. After this time we are unable to amend your order as we endeavour to process orders immediately, therefore we would request that you return the goods once they have been delivered - please see section 4 for our returns procedure.
Harrods.com is unable to make any amendments to an order once it has been placed. If an amendment does need to be made, the only option available is to cancel the order.
However, to do this you must notify us within 30 minutes of your order being placed. Please have the order number to hand. After this time, we are unable to amend your order as we endeavor to process orders immediately.
Therefore, we would request that you return the goods once they have been delivered. If your order has already been dispatched, please return the order following the instructions contained within the parcel. Please note that your right to return goods does not apply to certain products.
To cancel your order placed online or over the telephone, please contact the harrods.com Customer Service team by:
Calling 0333 300 1000 or on +203 626 7020. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm. We are closed on weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you would like to cancel or amend your order or have any further questions about our cancellations policy, please contact our Customer Service team by calling +44 203 626 7020 from your mobile and internationally, or 0333 300 1000 from a UK Landline.
- 4. Returns
4.1 Returns Policy
4.1.1 The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website or over the telephone.
4.1.2 Unwanted goods may be returned for a refund. Please return them in their original condition, unused (with their original packaging), with all labels and garment tags still attached within 14 days of receipt of your goods using the returns form provided.
The following items may not be returned:
- personalised items or goods which have been made to a customer's specification;
- perishable goods, including food and certain hampers;
- for reasons of hygiene we do not accept the return of:
- any beauty product or fragrance
- ladies' and men's briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms, unless the protective adhesive strip is still in place or the item is unsoiled and in a saleable condition
- hosiery, unless unopened and in its original packaging
- Unfortunately, due to hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be exchanged or refunded unless faulty
- Charlotte Olympia ABC Flat Shoes: Please note, returns will only be accepted if the full set of stickers is included unused and intact in their original packaging.
4.1.3 Please ensure you return the goods to us in their original packaging. Although your statutory rights as a consumer will not be affected, the goods are second hand without the packaging and we may not therefore be able to process your return. You can take the goods out of the packaging to check suitability, but don't throw it away and please return it with your goods. For computer and electronic products, the original manufacturers' packaging is part of the goods, so please retain it for at least 28 days in case you wish to return them for any reason.
4.1.4 Refunds will be made for the original purchase amount against the original form of tender. If you are returning products purchased via PayPal, the original amount will be processed into your PayPal account. Free returns are available where deliveries have been made to the UK Mainland and a Standard, Next Day or Saturday delivery service was selected. Please note that in all other cases, postage or other return costs will be the customer's responsibility except in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods.
4.1.5 When returning goods on which you have received a discount or special offer, that discount/offer will no longer apply if you fall below the discount/offer threshold and the refund will be adjusted accordingly. Additionally, any free promotional gift issued with an order must also be returned if you are returning those goods.
4.1.6 None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
4.2 Returns Procedure
4.2.1 Harrods offers free returns on all UK Mainland Standard or Next Day or Saturday deliveries. This excludes International Delivery, deliveries which incur a special delivery charge, deliveries from third party suppliers, large and bulky goods and furniture.
4.2.2 To return unsuitable purchase(s) free of charge, apply the enclosed free returns label to your parcel and post the package at your Post Office. We strongly recommend that you retain your receipt from the Post Office until you have received credit for your return. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods.
4.2.3 Items of clothing will arrive with a Harrods returns tag attached. If you wish to return any unwanted item(s), please ensure this returns tag remains attached. Items which are returned to us with this tag removed may not be accepted and may be returned to you without refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
4.2.4 All returns should be sent to;
Harrrods.com Customer Returns
TVDC – Harrods
If you would like to discuss the return of any item, or have any further questions about our Returns Policy please contact a member of our Customer Service team by calling +44 203 626 7020 from your mobile and internationally, or 0333 300 1000 from a UK Landline.
- 5. Payment Methods
5.1 We only accept payment for orders in £ sterling.
5.2 We accept payment by American Express, JCB, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa and Visa Debit, Harrods Gift Cards and PayPal. You will find additional Terms and Conditions for PayPal payments at www.paypal.co.uk. (Harrods.com is not responsible for the content of external websites).
5.3 If you choose to pay for an item using a payment card with a foreign currency denominated account, the account will still be taken in £ sterling at the conversion rate applied by the relevant payment scheme at the time of processing your order.
5.5 Unless we are fraudulent or negligent we will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to the personal and transactional information you provide us when placing an order.
5.6 Please note that Harrods does not accept cash or cheques as payment online or over the telephone.
- 6. Pricing Policy
6.1 All prices shown on the website are in £ sterling and are inclusive of VAT, where applicable. Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
6.2 UK VAT will be automatically deducted (where applicable) from merchandise dispatched to non-EU countries. The deduction will be made before payment is collected. For Hampers and Gift Boxes please refer to section 9.
6.3 Although we try to ensure all our prices displayed on our website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of an item you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you, we may treat your order, in respect of the incorrectly priced item, as cancelled.
6.4 Harrods endeavours to ensure that all merchandise offered on the website is available at the same price in the Knightsbridge Store. However, from time to time (particularly during Harrods Sale and promotional periods) we may offer additional discounts for purchases online at www.harrods.com that do not apply in the Knightsbridge Store or vice versa. Additionally, items offered as sets on this site may not be offered as part of a set within the store and individual prices may apply.
6.5 Our Knightsbridge Store may also run additional discount promotions for purchases made by any of our accepted payment methods, including during the Christmas and Sale periods. Please be advised that this may not apply to purchases made through our website or over the telephone. Please see in-store for details.
- 7. Product Availability / Information
7.1. We feature products on our website that have been carefully selected for Online Shopping. Once an item is sold out, it will be taken off the website at the earliest opportunity and may not be available again.
7.2. Prices of products may change from time to time. If items you order are out of stock, subject to a delay, or sold at a higher price than shown on your order, we will contact you at the email address or telephone number you provided when placing your order. If we are unable to contact you via telephone or email, we will cancel the part of your order that is unavailable or incorrectly priced and will continue to process the remaining items on your order (where applicable).
7.3. All items are subject to availability. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, it is necessary to substitute an item, the item will be of equal or greater value than the item it is replacing. Substitutions will only be made with your prior consent. If a replacement item is of greater value, you will be liable to pay for the difference in product values.
IMPORTANT: please note that during periods of significantly increased demand and lower stock availability, such as Sale, there is an increased risk of items being out of stock.
Important Food Information
For information regarding food ingredients, allergens and expiry dates, please contact our Customer Service team on:
UK Landline: 0333 300 1000
International/Mobile: +44 (0)20 3626 7020
- 8. Delivery Information
Please note that the below delivery information applies only to orders placed online through harrods.com or telephone orders made through the Customer Service team. Alternative delivery charges apply to orders placed directly through the Harrods Knightsbridge Store. Unfortunately, we do not deliver to UK BFPO or UK PO box addresses.8.1 Delivery Timing 8.1.1 Please note that Harrods cannot guarantee specific delivery dates and therefore, subject to specific delivery times for Hampers and Gift Boxes as detailed in section 9, please allow up to 5 working days for delivery within UK and 12 working days for Channel Islands and International delivery unless alternative dates are stated in the product description. This is subject to goods being in stock and payment authorisation. We are unable to guarantee delivery earlier than this time frame. 8.1.2 Please note that individual items and Hampers/Gift Boxes will be dispatched separately. 8.2 UK Delivery The following delivery charges apply to UK addresses: 8.2.1 Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days) £5.95 per order Standard delivery is available within the UK. All timings are subject to successful payment authorisation. 8.2.2 Next Day Delivery (Next working day) £12 per order Next day delivery is available within the UK. - Orders placed before 1pm will be delivered the next working day (Monday to Friday) - Orders placed after 1pm will be dispatched the next working day - All timings are subject to successful payment authorisation For a list of the postcodes exempt from Next Day delivery, please click here. 8.2.3 Saturday Delivery (Saturday only) £15.95 per order Saturday delivery is available within the UK. - Orders placed on a Monday to Friday before 1pm will be delivered on Saturday - Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be dispatched the Saturday of the following week - All timings are subject to successful payment authorisation -Deliveries are available to UK Zone 1 For full information on postcode zones, please contact the harrods.com Customer Service team on 0333 300 1000. 8.2.4 Hampers and Gift Boxes For UK delivery of Hampers and Gift Boxes please see section 9 below. 8.3 Channel Islands and International Delivery 8.3.1 We deliver a wide selection of our online merchandise to over 40 countries worldwide 8.3.2 Due to new export requirements in the USA, orders of over £1000 made at harrods.com will be given a Manufacturer's Identification Number. This number will need to be verified at customs before clearance can proceed. Because of this, there may be a slight delay on your order which harrods.com cannot be held liable for. 8.3.3 We regret we do not deliver perishable Hampers and Gift Boxes overseas and certain other products are not exportable including perfume, large and bulky items, Christmas crackers and alcohol. For further information refer to International Shopping. 8.3.4 All products that are made in China or that originate from China will not be accepted at any customs in India. If you are planning to order or send any products to or from India, please make sure to read the product details to ensure that your item is not made, or does not originate in China. 8.3.5 In keeping with the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (commonly known as CITES), harrods.com is forbidden to trade internationally in materials from species listed by CITES. These items include, but are not limited to, articles made from whale teeth, ivory, tortoise shell, reptile, fur skins, coral and birds. Therefore, any orders made online including these materials will not be cleared through customs and will not reach the recipient's address. If you would like to read more information on this topic, please visit http://www.cites.org/. 8.3.6 Import Duty Harrods cannot be held responsible should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any particular item contained within a Hamper or Gift Box or any other item ordered, or charge any import duty on such items. The recipient is responsible for paying the duty. harrods.com cannot be held liable for any import duties payable on orders made and recommends that all customers make themselves aware of such local charges before ordering. Message Card and Gift Wrapping We do not currently offer a gift wrapping service for orders placed through harrods.com or through our Customer Service team, but customers can select to add a message to their order during the checkout process.
- 9. Hampers and Gift Boxes
- 9.1 Delivery Information 9.1.1 The delivery options for all Hampers and Gift Boxes (excluding perishable Hampers) are as follows: - Standard Mainland UK Delivery £5.95 per order - Next Day Mainland UK Delivery £12.00 per order* - Saturday Mainland UK Delivery £15.95 per order (Saturday only on orders placed before Friday 1pm)
*Orders placed before 1:00pm will be delivered the next working day (Monday to Friday). Orders placed after 1:00pm will be dispatched the next working day. All timings are subject to successful payment authorisation.9.1.2 Postcodes excluded from next day delivery
Area PostCodes Scotland AB30-39 AB41-45 AB51-56,63 DD8-10 DG1-14,16 FK1-17,21 KA26-28 KW1-17 PA20-38 PA40-49 PA60-78 PH1-26 PH30-44 PH49-50 TD11,13,14 HS1-9 IV1-28 IV30-32,36 IV40-49 IV51-56 ZE1-3 England EX16-23 EX31-39 PL11-19 PL22-35 SY7-9, 11-12 SY15 TD12,15 TR1,2 TR10-20, 26, 27 Northern Ireland BT1-58 BT60-82 BT92-94,99 Wales LD1-8 LL15-49 LL51-78 SY10,16-25 Isle of Man IM1-9,99 Isle of Scilly TR21-25 Isle of Wight PO30-41
- 10. General Conditions for Harrods Gift Cards
10.1 The conditions of use as set out below, the Terms and Conditions above and any condition on the reverse of the Harrods Gift Card itself apply for the use of Harrods Gift Cards. Please read these conditions of use in full before buying / redeeming the Harrods Gift Card.
10.2 About Harrods Gift Cards
Harrods Gift Cards look like credit cards but act like Gift Vouchers and are available for purchase online any denomination up to £500. Restrictions are in place for the volume of Gift Cards available for purchase online - these will change from time to time.
10.3.1 Price of the Gift Card is exclusive of VAT and it will be treated as another form of tender towards future purchases.
10.3.2 All Harrods Gift Cards ordered from this website or by telephone must be paid for in £ sterling using the permitted methods detailed in section 5 (Payment Methods). Please also consider our Pricing Policy at section 6.
10.4 Redeeming Harrods Gift Cards
10.4.1 The Harrods Gift Card is redeemable in full or part payment for goods/ services sold in Harrods Knightsbridge store and online.
10.4.2 The balance on a Harrods Gift Card may be used until either the balance is fully depleted or the Harrods Gift Card expires (whichever of these two instances occurs sooner).
10.4.3 To redeem your Gift Card online, you will need to enter your Gift Card number (on reverse of card) and pin code (in scratch-off panel on reverse of card).
If your Gift Card has insufficient funds to cover the order total, you may pay the remainder using a credit/debit card or further Gift Cards. Up to 5 Gift Cards may be used in one order.
Please note that the total balance of a Gift Card will be used before a second payment method is requested in a single order.
10.4.4 Harrods Gift Cards will expire after 24 consecutive months of non-Use. ("Use" for the purposes of this terms includes making a balance enquiry.) After this date you can obtain a replacement card for the remaining value by visiting our Knightsbridge store and returning the old Harrods Gift Card.
10.4.5 You may check the expiry date of your Harrods Gift Card at Harrods Knightsbridge store or by calling 0333 300 1000.
10.4.6 A maximum card balance of £10,000 applies to all Harrods Gift Cards.
10.4.7 Amex customers must call their bank to notify them before ordering, should the delivery address be different from their card billing address.
10.4.8 Harrods Gift Cards will be dispatched separately from other items on your order.
10.5 How To Check The Balance
10.5.1 When using the Harrods Gift Card, the balance will be displayed on the bottom of your till receipt.
10.5.2 You may also check the balance of a Harrods Gift Card at Harrods Knightsbridge store or by calling 0333 300 1000. You can also check the balance of a Gift Card online by clicking here.
10.6 Lost Or Stolen Cards
Harrods is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged Harrods Gift Cards, once issued. The Harrods Gift Card cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
10.7.1 Gift Cards are non-refundable.
10.7.2 You cannot transfer the balance of a Harrods Gift Card onto another Harrods Gift Card.
10.7.3 Any refund of an item purchased using a Harrods Gift Card in-store will be made in accordance with Harrods Store Policy.
10.7.4 Items purchased online using a Harrods Gift Card will be refunded in accordance with our standard Returns Policy (please see section 4). Any monies which are due to be refunded will be issued onto a new Harrods Gift Card. Remaining balances on a Harrods Gift Card may not be transferred to a cash equivalent.
10.8 These conditions of use may be altered from time to time where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so. The current conditions of use will be available at all times at our Knightsbridge store.
- 11. Harrods Rewards
11.1 If you are a Harrods Rewards loyalty scheme member, you may accumulate Harrods Rewards Points on your Rewards card on qualifying online purchases. Exceptions include purchases of Harrods Gift Cards.
11.2 Harrods Rewards Points and Loyalty Gifts cannot be redeemed online.
11.3 For further information relating to Harrods Rewards visit the Harrods Knightsbridge Store or call our Customer Loyalty Team on +44 (0)3333 001 234 or visit www.harrods.com/rewards.
Harrods Rewards Benefits
Set out below are the Benefits of the Harrods Rewards Programme (“Benefits”). Harrods Rewards (the "Programme") is a loyalty scheme operated by Harrods under which cardholders ("Members") accumulate points ("Harrods Rewards Points") in respect of Harrods qualifying purchases made using their Harrods Rewards card. Harrods Rewards Points will be credited to the Member’s Rewards account (“Rewards Account”). For full terms and conditions on the Harrods Rewards Programme visit harrods.com/rewards
1. Points earned for every £1 spent 1 1 2 3 2. Harrods Rewards exclusive discount days 3. Earn additional Rewards points on specially selected days 4. Complimentary Harrods magazine 5. Complimentary gift boxes when requested on day of purchase 6. Complimentary UK Standard delivery for purchases of £250 or over 7. Complimentary tea or coffee in our cafés and restaurants 8. Your choice of two 10% discount days per year 9. Complimentary basic alterations when requested on day of purchase 10. Any-time points redemption 11. Priority Personal Shopping service 12. Two hours' complimentary car parking
1. Points earned for every £1 spent – Earn points for every £1 you spend at Harrods, no matter how you choose to pay. We will then convert every 500 points into £5, which will be loaded onto your Harrods Rewards card each February for you to spend in-store.
Certain restrictions and exclusions apply, please see Terms and Conditions of the Harrods Rewards Programme for details.
2. Harrods Rewards exclusive discount days - Enjoy an exclusive discount on your purchases at Harrods on specially selected days throughout the year. Simply present your Rewards card when you pay.
3. Earn additional Rewards points on specially selected days – Enjoy special extra points days where you can earn even more Rewards points on your purchases at Harrods.
4. Complimentary Harrods magazine – You can subscribe to the Harrods Magazine through your online Rewards Account. If you are a UK resident, and if you agree to us contacting you, we will send you a copy of the Harrods Magazine every month by post.
5. Complimentary gift boxes when requested on day of purchase - You can request one gift box per item up to a maximum of five per customer per day (Subject to availability). The gift boxes are for eligible Members and are not for sale or re-sale.
6. Complimentary UK Standard delivery for purchases of £250 or over - Simply show your Rewards card at the till when you spend over £250 and we'll deliver your purchases free of charge anywhere in the UK mainland by Standard delivery (3-5 working days).
Excluded departments: Furniture & Home Accessories, Technology, Home Decoration, Tableware and Kitchenware.
7. Complimentary tea or coffee in our cafés and restaurants - You can enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee when you present your Rewards card in our selected cafés and restaurants.
Exclusions apply – please see our current in-store map for details of participating cafés and restaurants showing the Rewards Programme symbol. One complimentary tea or coffee per member per day.
8. Your choice of two 10% discount days per year - Twice a year you can choose your own 10% days.
Exclusions apply - not valid during 10% weekends; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer; valid in the Harrods Knightsbridge store only (and participating departments).
To book your 10% day please contact us 24 hours prior to the 10% day you wish to select by logging into your account at harrods.com or by contacting the Customer Loyalty team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)33 3300 1234.
9. Complimentary basic alterations – Upon presenting your Rewards card you are entitled to receive £25 towards the cost of Harrods Alteration Service for items purchased from our Womenswear, Menswear, Childrenswear or Homewares departments.
10. Anytime points redemption - You can ask us to convert your Harrods Rewards Points into a Cash Reward for you at any time you choose.
To redeem your points just call the Customer Loyalty team on +44 (0)33 3300 1234 at least 24 hours in advance to arrange the redemption or go online and log into your account on harrods.com/rewards
11. Priority Personal Shopping service - Membership at this level gives priority booking for appointments with our Personal Shopping service. Certain restrictions apply - for more information, please contact the Personal Shopping team on +44 (0)20 7893 8000
12. Two hours' complimentary car parking - Enjoy two hours complimentary parking in the Harrods car park on Brompton Place (subject to car park availability). This complimentary service is available whenever you shop at Harrods. Simply present your Rewards card on exiting the car park.
To take advantage of these Benefits, you must present a valid Rewards card when requested.
Harrods Rewards Offers
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Rewards Happy Birthday Offer:
You can earn bonus points during the week in which your birthday takes place, being a seven-day period from Monday to Sunday (inclusive).
Bonus Rewards points will be earned on most transactions, subject to presentation of your Harrods Rewards card at the time of purchase.
Bonus Rewards points will not be earned on purchases made in certain non-participating departments and on certain non-qualifying products and services including, but not limited to, Harrods Bank, Foreign Exchange Bureau, Harrods Aviation, Harrods Estates, Harrods car park, Theatre Ticket Bureau, Abercrombie and Kent Private Travel, the pharmacy, fashion alterations, watch repairs, tobacco, gift cards, postage & package, Design Studio, By Appointment & Beyond and Bespoke Events.
Your bonus Rewards points will be automatically credited to your Rewards account within 48 hours of qualifying purchases. This offer may not be used in conjunction with other Rewards offers.
Harrods may amend or add to these terms and conditions and exclusions at any time. For further details on this offer please contact the Customer Loyalty Team at email@example.com or +44 (0)3333 001 234.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Harrods Rewards Moving Home Offer:
This offer is only available to selected Harrods Rewards Members within the discount period stated in the primary communication.
The 10% discount is available on selected lines in participating Homewares, Furniture and Technology departments on the Second and Third Floors at Harrods, Knightsbridge, subject to presentation of your Harrods Rewards card at the time of purchase.
Departments excluded from the offer include, but are not limited to, St. Louis, Hermès, Halcyon, Canasuc, Garden Furniture, Bang & Olufsen, Porsche design, Spymaster, Apple and Vodafone.
This offer cannot be exchanged for cash, used to buy Harrods gift cards, used for the settlement of any existing order or form part of any refund.
This offer may be used in conjunction with other Home offers (excluding Harrods Rewards 10% weekends and personal 10% discount days).
Harrods may amend or add to these terms and conditions and exclusions at any time. For further details on this offer please contact the Customer Loyalty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)3333 001 234.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Redemption of a Cash Reward:
The Cash Reward may be redeemed in full or part payment on purchases in the Harrods Knightsbridge Store (except for gift card purchases and subject from time to time to certain excluded departments.
Cash Rewards cannot be redeemed via mail order, online at harrods.com, or at Harrods UK airport shops.
Subject to any special arrangements made with Members from time to time, the Cash Reward will be valid only until 31st May in the year in which it is issued following which any remaining cash balance will expire.
Unused and/or expired Cash Rewards will not be re-issued or re-converted to Harrods Rewards Points.
Cash Rewards may not be exchanged for cash.
Any refund of an item purchased using a Cash Reward will be made by crediting the applicable amount of Cash Reward to the Member's Current Cash Balance. Subject to any special arrangements made with Members from time to time, Cash Rewards will not be refunded after 31st May in each year.
Members who are entitled to redeem Harrods Rewards Points at any time must provide Harrods with at least 48 hours prior notice in advance of the proposed date of redemption.
Harrods may amend or add to these terms and conditions and exclusions at any time. For further details on this offer please contact the Customer Loyalty Team at email@example.com or +44 (0)3333 001 234.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the 10% offer:
The 10% discount offer is only available to selected Harrods Rewards members within the discount period stated in the primary communication.
The 10% discount will be applied to qualifying purchases made in-store at Harrods, Knightsbridge, for one day – that being the day you next use your Rewards card during the period specified in the primary communication.
The 10% discount offer excludes certain products and departments including Furniture, Fine Jewellery, Food Halls (except wines and spirits), restaurants and Gift cards.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or exchanged for cash, nor can the discount form part of any refund.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the 20% Cashback offer:
The 20% cashback offer is available exclusively to selected Harrods Rewards Members and can only be redeemed within the period stated in the primary communication.
20% Cashback will be earned on qualifying purchases made in-store at Harrods, Knightsbridge, for one day – that being the date you next use your Rewards card during period stated in the primary communication.
Selected departments and products are excluded from the Cashback offer, including Furniture, Fine Jewellery, Food Halls (except for wines and spirits), restaurants and Gift cards.
The 20% Cashback will be applied as a 'Cash Reward' and credited onto the Rewards card 14 days after redemption of this offer, and be available to spend on most purchases in-store for a further 30 days.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the 15% off Summer Wines offer:
This offer is available exclusively to Harrods Rewards Members on in-store or online purchases of the summer wine selection until Sunday 30th August 2015. Customers must present their Rewards card upon payment.
- 12. The Website
12.1 We may change the Harrods website and correct or update information (including product information) on it or change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
12.2 Except in relation to the description of products and services available for order from our website, we do not guarantee and are not responsible for the accuracy of any information provided on the website.
12.3 You may access and use the website for your personal, non-commercial use. Provided you retain all copyright and proprietary notices, you may:
12.3.1 retrieve and display the content of the website on a screen;
12.3.2 print copies of the content for your own personal use; and
12.3.3 store the content in electronic form (except that you may not store it on any server or other storage device connected to a network).
12.4 You may not use this website or its contents:
12.4.1 for commercial purposes;
12.4.2 for resale purposes including the systematic extraction and/or re-utilisation of any part of the contents of this website (e.g. item listings, descriptions, prices);
12.4.3 to download (other than page caching) or modify the website, or any portion of it;
12.4.4 to interfere with or disrupt any network or website connected to this website or gain unauthorised access to other computer systems;
12.4.5 to interfere with the enjoyment or use of the website by any other person;
12.4.6 for any purpose which is unlawful.
12.5 In addition you may not, in relation to this website, use any:
12.5.1 data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
12.5.2 framing techniques to enclose the trade marks, logos and other proprietary images, text layouts and formats which we use on the website;
12.5.3 meta tags or any other "hidden text" which uses our name or trade marks.
12.6 Using this website does not give you permission to link to it or to use any of the trade marks, designs, get-up and/or logos contained within it.
12.7 We do not represent or warrant that the material contained in the website, any of the functions of the website and the server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error-free, free from defects, viruses or bugs or compatible with any other software or material. The website is provided "as is". Accessing the website is entirely at your own risk.
12.8 You must not transmit through or to our website any defamatory, threatening, obscene, distressing, harmful or pornographic material or material which may infringe upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) or which does not comply with all relevant laws.
12.9 This website and its content including all text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations and software used in connection with this website, is our property or that of our suppliers and is protected by copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
12.10 This website may include links to third party web sites ("Third Party Site(s)") from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of such Third Party Sites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services available from such Third Party Sites. You should check the privacy statements and Terms and Conditions of use of Third Party Sites accessible from this website.
- 13. Liability and Indemnity
13.1 We do not exclude or limit our liability or the liability of any other person for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our or their negligence. Except as set out above and in relation to our contractual obligations to supply goods and/or services following acceptance of orders placed on our website, neither we nor any of our agents, affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use or misuse of the website or customer services. We shall not be liable for any indirect, or consequential loss of whatever nature, including damage to software or hardware, loss of data, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, or any other indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with your use of the website or customer services (including without limitation, any such loss arising out of or in connection with any order placed on the website or through the Orderline, whether or not accepted by us).
13.2 You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
13.3 We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
- 14. Privacy and Communications
14.2 To fulfil our obligations to you under these Terms and Conditions, we communicate with you by email and by posting notices on the website. You agree to receive communications from us electronically in this way and that electronic communications will satisfy any legal requirement for communications to be in writing.
- 15. Jurisdiction
The website and telephone Orderline are controlled and operated in the UK. These Terms and Conditions and all matters connected with any order you place on our website or over the telephone are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to all matters connected with or arising out of the website or your use of customer services or any order you place on the website or through the Orderline.
- 16. General
16.1 We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
16.2 We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
16.3 If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach.
- 17. Customer Support
Please contact our harrods.com Customer Service team in the event of any queries:
0333 300 1000* (UK Landline) or +44 203 626 7020 (Mobile/International)
Fax: +44 20 8479 5225
Lines are open Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm. We are closed on weekends and Bank Holidays.
*National rates for UK landlines and mobiles apply. As some mobile and other network call charges may vary, please refer to your service provider for more details.
- 18. WEEE Guidelines
Recycling household electrical equipment - customer statement.
With effect from July 2007, the UK's Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations require that all producers of electrical equipment are now obliged to pay for recycling of household electrical goods, where previously this bill was met by councils or items were not recycled at all. These regulations also require that all retailers both actively assist in delivering a UK wide WEEE collection infrastructure and encourage the participation of consumers in recycling electronic equipment.
So that you can get your waste electrical goods recycled, we have contributed towards a national fund to assist local councils to further develop their existing waste electronics collection facilities, which will in turn allow producers of this equipment to meet their obligations.
Not all council sites are suitable to collect all types of waste electrical goods but to find out your nearest participating site (including other collection facilities that may not be operated by the council) and for advice on all aspects of recycling at home, please visit www.recycle-more.co.uk. Don't forget to have your postcode ready to use in the "recycling facilities" locator.
Electronic waste is one of the fastest growing waste streams and much of it can be recycled and resources recovered to make new consumer goods. To remind consumers of the collection methods available which in turn allow recycling to take place, all electrical items sold now carry the "crossed out wheeled bin" symbol. To ensure your waste electronics don't contribute to damaging the environment, please use www.recycle-more.co.uk and recycle today.
Compliance with the UK Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations
In order to partially meet our obligations as a distributor as defined in the UK Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations (SI 2006 No. 3289 - 11 December 2006) (referred to hereafter as "the WEEE Regulations"), we have opted to become a full member of the Distributor Take back Scheme (DTS). Membership of the DTS is defined in regulation 35 of the WEEE Regulations and delivers exemption from the requirements of regulation 31 (to "ensure that WEEE from private households can be returned to him free of charge and on a one-to-one basis") and regulation 34(1) (maintenance of records).
As a member of the DTS, we have made a financial contribution toward the development of the network of Designated Collection Facilities (DCFs) instead of offering instore take back of WEEE. This financial contribution is described in paragraphs 83 to 88 of the UK WEEE guidance, and has been used to improve the WEEE collection facilities located at Local Authority Civic Amenity sites. In addition, through our support of the national recycling website, recycle-more.co.uk, we will also meet our obligations under regulation 33 to make information available to users of EEE in private households on -
the requirement on each Member State under Article 2 of the Directive to minimise the disposal of WEEE as unsorted municipal waste and to achieve a high level of collection of WEEE for treatment, recovery and environmentally sound disposal;
the collection and take back systems available to them;
their role in contributing to the reuse, recycling and other forms of recovery of WEEE under these Regulations;
the potential effects on the environment and human health as a result of the presence of hazardous substances in EEE;
and the meaning of the crossed out wheeled bin symbol.
- 19. Competitions & Giveaways
General Competition Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions to apply to competitions and prize draws unless otherwise stated:
1. Prize draws and competitions are not open to employees (and their immediate families) of Harrods, their agents, or anyone connected with the competition or prize draw in question.
2. Only one entry per person. Collective and/or proxy entries are not allowed. Where applicable complete the webform or send in your paper entry form.
3. All prizes are subject to availability and Harrods reserves the right to exchange them for items of equal or greater value.
4. Prizes cannot be redeemed, re-sold or exchanged for cash and are non-transferable.
5. Where applicable, paper entry forms must be on the official entry form in ink. Any damaged, defaced or illegible entry forms will be automatically disqualified.
6. All paper entry forms become the property of Harrods and will not be returned.
7. No responsibility is accepted for any paper entry forms that become lost or damaged.
8. An independent person will supervise the competitions and prize draws. In respect of prize draws, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date. In respect of competitions, the winner(s) will be the entrant(s) who, in the opinion of an independent judge, complete(s) the skill-based task in the most apt, impressive and appropriate manner (the judge's decision is final).
9. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner(s).
10. To request the name and county of the winner(s), please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Marketing & Communications, Harrods Limited, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL after the date for selecting the winner.
11. The winner(s) agree to have their name(s) published as winner(s) and to take part in any publicity arranged by or on behalf of Harrods in connection with the applicable prize draw or competition.
12. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Harrods reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
13. The prize draws and competitions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
14. Harrods reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Harrods shall notify any amended Terms and Conditions on its website at www.harrods.com/content/shopping/terms-conditions.
15. By entering a prize draw or competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
16. For any competition involving hampers and beauty products, the competition is valid for UK entrants only.
17. By entering a prize draw or competition, you agree to receive email communications from Harrods with special offers, updates and promotions; we will not share your email address with any other third parties.
Win a spa experience when you join Harrods Rewards
If you would like to enter the prize draw, you must have received the invitation email to participate and register for a Harrods Rewards card (subject to the Harrods Rewards Terms and Conditions in Section 11 above) between [15 May 2015] and [29 May] ("Prize Draw Period"). There will be one winner and one prize, the prize is a complimentary treatment at Urban Retreat, which must be redeemed by [29th June]. One winner will be selected at random from all entries received in the Prize Draw Period on Monday 1st June and the winner notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 48 hours of being contacted. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded. Bookings for Moroccan Hammam are subject to availability. The Moroccan Hammam is a ladies-only area, men will receive a prize of equivalent value for a treatment in Urban Retreat at Harrods. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions at harrods.com, these terms shall prevail.
Flower Wall – Giveaway (“the Promotion”)
1. The Promotion will run between 18 May and 31 May 2015 between 10.00 and 21.00 (Monday – Saturday) and 12.00 and 18.00 (Sunday), or until the last detachable Flower has been picked on each day, whichever is earlier (“the Promotion Period”). This Promotion is only open to customers of at least 18 years of age (excluding employees of Harrods, its agents, or anyone professional connected with the promotion and their immediate families).
2. To take part in the Promotion, participants will need to: visit the Harrods Flower Wall (located outside Salon de Parfums, entrance via Door 3 on Basil Street, Sixth Floor) (“the Flower Wall”) in Harrods, Knightsbridge (“the Store”); purchase an item in the Store during the Promotion Period; present the corresponding receipt to a Harrods staff member at the Flower Wall on the same day; and randomly select a detachable flower (“the Flowers”) from the Harrods Flower Wall during the Promotion Period. Flowers are limited to 700 per day and entrants will be able to randomly select a Flower on a first-come-first-serve basis. Each Flower will have a corresponding prize, the details of each prize are detailed below.
3. There will be 9,800 prizes (“the Prizes”) available throughout the Promotion Period (as listed below).
4. All Flowers must be presented to a member of staff in Store on or before 30 June 2015 (“the Redemption Date”).
5. Prizes are strictly limited to one prize per person per day during the Promotion Period.
6. All prizes must be redeemed by the respective dates specified below (“the Expiration Dates”). Each Prize will contain specific information on how it can be redeemed.
7. Prizes cannot be redeemed, re-sold or exchanged for cash and are non-transferable.
8. The Prize winners consent to Harrods announcing their name publically as a Prize winner: exploiting the entry and any rights in relation to the entry for any purpose and without compensation and the Prize winners must, at Harrods’ request participate in any marketing and promotional activity in relation to the prize draw, free of charge.
10. The Prizes will consist of:
10.1. 9,590 seedboms (a mix of peat free organic compost, coir and a selection of flower seeds embedded in a recycled paper shell);
10.2. 1 Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel holiday package for 2 people (sharing). Package includes: gift voucher from Mandarin Oriental for a two-night stay in a Harbour Room at Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong with daily breakfast; return airport transfers in Hong Kong; and return flights from London to Hong Kong in business class for two people for a maximum value of £3,500 per flight including any applicable tariffs, fees and charges. Business class return flights are arranged and offered by Harrods. All other expenses are excluded. This prize is subject to availability excluding the following blackout periods: 14-17 September 2015, 30-31 December 2015, 14-19 March 2016 and 22-27 March 2016 (subject to change). A supplement may be charged during festive periods. This prize must be booked before 8 April 2016 and redeemed between 1 June 2015 until 30 May 2016) by contacting the Marketing team (exact contact details to be supplied once prize is awarded);
10.3. 1 Mandarin Oriental, Paris Hotel holiday package 2 people (sharing). Package includes: a two-night stay for 2 people in a Deluxe Room, inclusive of breakfast. This prize must be booked before 8 April 2016 by contacting the Marketing team (exact contact details to be supplied once prize is awarded) and is subject to availability, excluding the following blackout periods: 12-18 June 2015, 23 May-6 June 2015, and 30-31 December 2015;
10.4. 1 prize of 2 tickets to Ladies Final at Wimbledon, Centre Court (valid for Saturday 11 July 2015. Match starts at 1.00pm, and gates open at 10.30am);
10.5. 1 prize of 2 tickets to Silverstone Grand Prix, grandstand reserved tickets, Abbey Block 2. Includes 1 circuit parking permit (valid for Sunday 5 July 2015. Race starts at 1.00pm);
10.6. 4 prizes of £1,000 gift card to spend in the Store (to be used before November 30 2015. After this period any unspent balance will expire);
10.7. 14 prizes of £100 gift card to spend in the Store (to be used before November 30 2015. After this period any unspent balance will expire);
10.8. 30 10ml La Prairie Anti-Aging Rapid Response Booster;
10.9. 2 vouchers for La Prairie Art of Beauty treatments at the La Prairie Beauty Room in The Cosmetics Hall at the Store (Duration: 45 minutes including a 15 minute skincare consultation). Subject to availability and must be redeemed before 30 August 2015;
10.10. 1 Urban Retreat The Gift Set which includes seven Urban Retreat's skincare products (cleanser, exfoliator, mask, elixir, moisturiser, eye gel and lip treatment), all presented in a white gift box, and a gift voucher for the 50 minute Urban Retreat Facial worth £80. The facial gift voucher is only redeemable at Urban Retreat at Harrods, is subject to availability and must be redeemed before 30 August 2015;
10.11. 30 50ml Versace Eros Pour Femme;
10.12. 5 80ml Valentina Eau de Parfum;
10.13. 5 100ml Valentino Uomo Eau de Toilette;
10.14. 3 25ml pump Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme Eye;
10.15. 5 15ml pump Natura Bisse Cure Sheer Eye;
10.16. 7 75ml tubes of Natura Bisse C+C Souffle Mask;
10.17. 20 7.5ml Terry de Gunzburg Ombre Mercure luxury purse sprays;
10.18. 14 Evidens de Beaute Discovery Kits (consists of: 30ml Moisturizing Lotion; 30ml Make-up Remover Milk; 10ml Cream Mask; 10ml Day Moisturizer; and 6 sample products);
10.19. 1 William Curley chocolate box (64 pieces containing floral chocolates and core range chocolate, to be redeemed before 30 June 2015, will require 24 hours’ notice to collect);
10.20. 1 Prestat Rose and Violet Hamper (to be redeemed before 30 June 2015, will require 24 hours’ notice to collect)
10.21. 1 La Maison du Chocolat Chocolate Hamper (to be redeemed before 30 June 2015, will require 48 hours’ notice to collect);
10.22. 2 vouchers for £50 to spend at Madhu’s Concession in the Store (to be redeemed before 30 June 2015);
10.23. 1 Godiva Chocolate Hamper (to be redeemed before 30 June 2015, will require 48 hours’ notice to collect);
10.24. 1 Leonidas Spring Summer Hamper (to be redeemed before 30 June 2015, will require 24 hours’ notice to collect);
10.25. 1 Set of 2 TWG Tea Place Vendome Tea Haute Couture Gift Set (to be redeemed before 30 June 2015);
10.26. 28 bottles of Harrods Grand Cru Champagne
10.27. 2 Dalmore sets (each set consists of 1 bottle of Dalmore 15 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70cl and set of 2 complimentary glasses);
10.28. 6 vouchers for Pop-Up Flowers Afternoon Tea for 2 people in the Tea Room (to be redeemed by 31 May 2015);
10.29. 6 vouchers for Champagne cocktails for 2 people in the Champagne Bar in the Store (to be redeemed by 31 May 2015. Each voucher is valid for 1 champagne cocktail per person);
10.30. 2 vouchers for Fish and Chips for 2 people in Bentley's Sea Grill in the Store (to be redeemed before 30 November 2015);
10.31. 2 vouchers for Champagne Afternoon Tea for 2 people in The Georgian Restaurant in the Store (to be redeemed before 30 November 2015);
10.32. 2 vouchers for Lobster Roll Thermidor and cocktail for 2 people in the Burger Bar in the Store (to be redeemed before 31 August 2015);
10.33. 2 vouchers for a selection of 3 antipasti and a bottle of Prosecco in the Pizzeria & Canti Prosecco Bar in the Store (to be redeemed before 31 August 2015);
10.34. 2 vouchers for Champagne cocktail and chocolate-dipped strawberries for 2 people from the Champagne Bar in the Store (to be redeemed before 31 August 2015. Each voucher is valid for 1 champagne cocktail and one portion of chocolate-dipped strawberries per person);
10.35. 2 vouchers for Prix Fixe two course menu for 2 people from Galvin Demoiselle in the Store (to be redeemed before 30 November 2015);
10.36. 2 vouchers for one Harrods Special ice cream sundae from the Ice Cream Parlour in the Store (to be redeemed before 30 November 2015);
10.37. 2 vouchers for Godiva ‘create your own fondue’ for 2 people at Godiva Café in the Store (to be redeemed before 31 August 2015).
Harrods My Green Man Competition
1. The #mygreenman competition is open to registered users of Instagram, aged 18 years and over, who are followers of @Harrods on Instagram and who have taken an image of a Harrods Green Man figurine, cardboard cut out or doorman (“Mygreenman”). The competition will run from midnight on 27th March 2015 to midnight on 26th April 2015.
2. The promoter of this competition is Harrods Ltd (No.30209), Registered Office: 87-135 Brompton Road, London SW1X 7XL (“Promoter”).
3. To enter, entrants must take a photograph of the Mygreenman in a setting of their choice and share their photograph through their Instagram account with the hashtags #mygreenman #voguefestival2015 to @Harrods(“Entry/Entries”).
4. Entrants using multiple Instagram accounts will be disqualified and Entries must comply with the terms and conditions of Instagram.
5. Each entrant agrees that they have independently developed and/or have the relevant authority/consent(s) to submit the Entry and will not infringe the intellectual property or any other rights of any person.
6. Entries will not be accepted if deemed inappropriate or offensive by the Promoter (in its absolute discretion).
7. There will be three winners. There will be a 1st prize and two runners up prizes. The prizes will be awarded to entrants who have submitted entries, which in the opinion of an independent judging panel, are the most impressive, appropriate and relevant. Natural likes will be taken into consideration but are not determining factors in deciding the winners. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winning Entries. The prizes are as follows:
a. 1st prize for the winner and one guest (who must also be over 18) is to: travel to London for a weekend between 1st June 2015 – 1st December 2015, including return economy flights (if the winner does not reside in the UK); 2 nights accommodation at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Knightsbridge; food and drink for the two days (up to the value to be determined by the Promoter); and a £3,000 store credit for the winner to spend in the Harrods store, Knightsbridge, subject to Harrods General Conditions for Gift Cards.
b. The runners up prize for each of the runners up and their guest (who must also be over 18): travel to London for a weekend between 1st June 2015 – 1st December 2015, including return economy flights (if applicable); 2 nights stay at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Knightsbridge; food and drink for the two days (up to the value determined by the Promoter); and a £1,000 store credit for the runners up to spend in the Harrods store, Knightsbridge, subject to Harrods General Conditions for Gift Cards.
8. Actual dates are subject to flight and hotel availability. Flights are limited to those on the BA route.
9. Harrods will notify the winners via Instagram on 27th April 2015. The winners must provide their name(s), address and contact telephone number and confirm that they are available to accept the prize as specified by the Promoter, including the ability to travel to London. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age, residence and identity of the winner. If a winners cannot provide any of the above details and confirmations to the Promoter’s satisfaction within 48 hours of being contacted by the Promoter and/or cannot confirm they accept the prize within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner based on the same judging criteria from the remaining Entries.
10. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
11.The winners consent to the Promoter announcing their name publicly as a prize winner (including their Instagram account name), making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of the Entry and otherwise exploiting the Entry and any rights in relation to the Entry for any purpose and without compensation. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in any marketing and promotional activity in relation to the competition and/or the winning entry, free of charge, and consent to the Promoter using their name, image, Instagram account name, age and/or town/city in such promotional material without restriction and without any further compensation to the winner.
13.The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time should the Festival be cancelled or offer a reasonable equivalent to the prizes described. The winners may not exchange the prizes for cash or other cash alternative.
14.For full applicable terms and conditions, please see section 19 above.
- 20. Our Details
Registered in England: 00030209
87/135 Brompton Road,
London, SW1X 7XL
VAT number: 629 273 423
- 21. Mini Harrods
This Mini Harrods programme ("Mini Harrods") operates subject to the terms and conditions of the Harrods Rewards programme, which are available at harrods.com/rewards. Set out below are the additional terms applicable to the Mini Harrods programme (“Terms and Conditions”) promoted and operated by Harrods Limited ("Harrods"). Terms defined below have the meaning given to them in the terms and conditions of the Harrods Rewards Programme unless otherwise specified.
1. The registrant ("You") must be a parent/legal guardian of the child/children and an existing Rewards member. The child/children must be between 2 and 10 years of age to join Mini Harrods.
2. By submitting a registration to join Mini Harrods, You consent (on your own behalf, on behalf of all the parents/legal guardians of the child/children, the child/children and the primary Rewards member) to Your child's/children's registration in Mini Harrods and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. To submit a valid application to join Mini Harrods, You must complete the Registration Form on behalf of Your child/children and confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. Any incomplete applications will not be accepted. The initial registration processing time period for Mini Harrods Members is approximately 3 weeks. Members registering their child/children with a birthday within that 3 week period shall not receive any Mini Harrods Birthday offers.
4. To provide the benefits of Mini Harrods, Harrods needs to collect personal information about You and Your child/children and obtain Your consent in relation to the handling of this personal information. By submitting this application and/or registering Your child/children in Mini Harrods, You consent to Harrods collecting and storing the information contained on this Registration Form and information relating to You and Your child's/children's transactions, purchases and participation in Mini Harrods. Harrods will use this personal information for the purposes of administering Mini Harrods (including the provision of member benefits) and for future promotional, marketing and market research purposes, including the offer of products and services that are likely to be of interest to You and Your child/children. Harrods will only share such personal information with carefully selected third-party partners to assist with the operation of Mini Harrods (including the provision of member benefits). If You have provided email and mobile telephone details to Harrods, You may receive emails and text messages from Harrods, including information relating to Mini Harrods, promotions, benefits, offers and marketing. Information sent by Harrods may be addressed to You and/or the child/children You have registered in Mini Harrods (noting that the majority of such information will be sent to You).
5. Requests to be removed from Mini Harrods or to opt out of receiving information from Mini Harrods can be submitted via your online Rewards account at harrods.com/login or, alternatively, contact the Customer Loyalty Team either by mail at Harrods Rewards Services, 87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone on +44 (0)3333 001 234.
6. Harrods may, from time to time, take photographs and/or video footage during Mini Harrods events for marketing and promotional purposes (both internal and external). By registering Your child/children and/or attending Mini Harrods event(s) You consent to Harrods using these photographs and/or video footage and the image of You and/or your child/children attending Mini Harrods events in such marketing and promotional material without restriction and without any other compensation.
7. Mini Harrods is open to children 2 to 10 years of age. All children will be removed from Mini Harrods when they reach 11 years of age.
8. The Mini Harrods card operates in the same manner as Your Rewards card and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Rewards programme. Points accumulated on the child's/children's Mini Harrods card are automatically transferred to the relevant parent's/legal guardian's Rewards account. Any Cash Reward in the Rewards account may be transferred to the nominated child's/children's Mini Harrods card on request of the Rewards member.
9. The Mini Harrods card can only be used by the child named on the Mini Harrods card when accompanied by their parent/legal guardian and the parent/legal guardian shall be responsible for the choice of items purchased using the Mini Harrods card.
10. Harrods has the right to withdraw, cancel or change the terms of Mini Harrods at any time. For up-to-date Terms and Conditions, members should refer to harrods.com/miniharrods. A member will be deemed to have accepted any changes or variations by his/her continued use of a Mini Harrods card and acceptance of, or participation in, Mini Harrods offers, promotions and/or competitions.
11. Mini Harrods may provide certain offers and conduct competitions from time to time. The terms and conditions and details applicable to each such offer/competition shall be provided on the primary communication in respect of each offer/competition. Please also refer to harrods.com/miniharrods for further details of such offers/competitions.
12. Terms and Conditions applicable to the 10% Birthday Offer: The 10% discount offer is valid for one day (“Discount Day”) during the week in which Your Mini Harrods child’s birthday takes place, being a seven day period from Monday to Sunday (inclusive), as stated in the primary communication (“Offer Period”). The 10% discount offer is available on the Discount Day on selected items in the Childrenswear and Toy Kingdom departments, any restaurant and selected bespoke and speciality cakes (please visit the Food Orders Desk located in the Fruit & Vegetables section in the Food Halls for details of the discount range). Please allow three days lead time when you place your cake order. This offer is available at Harrods Knightsbridge store only, subject to presentation of your Harrods Rewards card at the time of each purchase. The commencement of the Discount Day will be automatically triggered by your first purchase in any nominated department or restaurant during the Offer Period and the 10% discount offer will be valid for the remainder of that trading day. The 10% discount offer cannot be used on excluded products/departments or for purchases made by telephone, mail order, on harrods.com or at airport stores and the offer period will not be extended. The 10% discount offer cannot be redeemed for cash, exchanged, used to purchase Harrods Gift Cards, or used for the payment or settlement of an existing order and may not be used in conjunction with Harrods Rewards 10% weekends or Rewards members' designated 10% discount days. For full details of this offer please contact the Customer Loyalty Team at email@example.com or +44 (0)3333 001 234.
13. Terms and Conditions applicable to the £10 gift: The £10 Birthday Cash Reward is loaded on to your child's Mini Harrods membership card, and can be used in one or more transactions on qualifying purchases in Childrenswear and Toy Kingdom in Harrods' Knightsbridge store only during the redemption period specified above. To redeem the £10 Birthday Cash Reward, please advise a sales associate, and present the Mini Harrods membership card at the point of purchase. The £10 Birthday Cash Reward cannot be used on excluded products, in excluded departments, or for purchases made by telephone, mail order, on harrods.com or at airport stores. The redemption period will not be extended. The £10 Birthday Cash Reward cannot be redeemed for cash, used to purchase Harrods gift cards, or used for the payment or settlement of an existing order. Any £10 Birthday Cash Reward balance remaining after the redemption period stated above will expire and not be reissued. For full details of this offer, please contact the Customer Loyalty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)3333 001 234.
14. The promoter of Mini Harrods and owner of each Mini Harrods card is Harrods Limited of 87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL (Registered in England with Registered No. 30209).
- 22. 10% Souvenirs Offer
The 10% discount voucher offer is available online at harrods.com from the date given on your receipt and is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The offer is available on Harrods branded products available at www.harrods.com/souvenirs with the exception of Harrods branded food, Harrods branded wine, Harrods branded Hampers. This voucher is only available to the recipients who received this promotional code from an in-store purchase and cannot be transferred. This offer is not available for purchases made via telephone, mail order, in-store at Harrods Knightsbridge or at Airport stores. To receive the 10% discount on the Specified Products, the recipient must enter the promotional code specified on this voucher at checkout. This voucher is valid for one transaction only and cannot be re-used, exchanged for cash, used in conjunction with any other offer or the voucher redemption period extended. Any refunds will be processed in accordance with Harrods Refund Policy and this voucher will not be reissued. Harrods reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Harrods Ltd, Registered in England +No. 30209. Registered office: 87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7XL
- 23. Rewards Bonus Points
The offer applies for the period and in accordance with the terms specified on the offer invitation.
The offer applies only to purchases made in the Harrods Knightsbridge Store, Harrods UK airport shops and online from harrods.com.
The offer may not be used in conjunction with any other Harrods Rewards offer or promotion.
The offer is available only to the person named in the offer invitation when using their Rewards card and may not be transferred to another person.
The offer will not apply to purchases made in certain non-participating departments including Harrods Bank, Harrods car park, Theatre Ticket Bureau, Abercrombie and Kent Private Travel, the pharmacy, fashion alterations, small electrical/watch repairs, gift cards and vouchers, JJ Fox, The Harrods Terrace, Ice Cream Parlour, Design Studio, By Appointment & Beyond and Bespoke Events.
Harrods may amend or add to these Terms and Conditions and exclusions at any time. For further details on this offer please contact the Customer Loyalty Team at email@example.com or +44 (0)3333 001 234. For full Terms and Conditions for Harrods Rewards programme, click here
- 24. Harrods Christmas Grotto 2015
1. Customers must be Harrods Rewards members in order to book for the Harrods Christmas Grotto.
2. The Harrods Christmas Grotto operates from Friday 6th November to Thursday 24th December 2015 inclusive. For certain dates there may be a restriction on the maximum number of Harrods Christmas Grotto e-Tickets ("Grotto e-Tickets") that may be purchased. You are recommended to book early to avoid disappointment.
3. A maximum of one Grotto e-Ticket (for up to 8 people) per Harrods Rewards card account applies.
4. A £10 administration fee per child (aged 3 years – 17 years) attending the Grotto applies at the time of booking. There is a minimum booking fee of £10 per Grotto booking. After you have attended the Harrods Grotto, the total administration fee will be credited to your Harrods Rewards card as a ‘Cash Reward’. Your Cash Reward will be available to spend in Harrods’ Knightsbridge store on qualifying purchases only until Thursday 31st December 2015, after which any remaining Cash Reward will expire. The Cash Reward cannot be redeemed for Grotto photographs or photographic offers. For details on Harrods Rewards, including terms and conditions, refer to harrods.com/rewards.
5. Acceptance of your Grotto e-Ticket confirms your agreement to these terms and conditions.
6. Your Grotto e-Ticket cannot be refunded, exchanged, resold, transferred or redeemed for cash. The Grotto e-Ticket is for your personal use only and that of up to 7 of your nominated guests, the number of which shall be nominated at the time of booking. Harrods reserves the right to cancel Grotto e-Tickets that have been transferred or resold in its absolute discretion.
7. To enter the Harrods Grotto, you must present either a valid Grotto e-Ticket or your Harrods Rewards card (used to book the Grotto e-Ticket) at the time of entering the Harrods Grotto. All children up to 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult. If you are unable to attend the date and time allocated on your Grotto e-Ticket, you should contact the Customer Loyalty Team on 0333 300 2300 as soon as possible prior to the booking date. An alternative date may be provided at Harrods’ discretion subject to availability.
8. The use of personal photography and video recording equipment (including mobile phones) is strictly prohibited when with Father Christmas. Harrods reserves the right to refuse admission to the Harrods Christmas Grotto and to change these terms and conditions at any time.
9. Any individual booked as an adult will not receive a gift.
Additional Terms Applicable to the Grotto Tea Time Experience
10. The Grotto Tea Time Experience is an additional experience to the Harrods Grotto. This experience includes Harrods “Afternoon Tea” in the Georgian restaurant after you have visited The Harrods Christmas Grotto. This experience is available between Friday 6th November to Thursday 24th December 2015. Any additional food and/or beverages must be paid for separately.
11. The food and beverages served in the Grotto Tea Time Experience may contain allergens including, without limitation, nuts, dairy, soy and eggs. Please contact the Customer Loyalty Team on 0333 300 2300 at least 3 days prior to your booking if you have any dietary requirements.
12. The Grotto Tea Time Experience costs £42 per adult (or £56 including a glass of champagne for those aged 18 and over) and £30 for children of 12 years old and under. All prices include a service charge of 12.5% and are in addition to the booking fee. All reservations for the Grotto Tea Time Experience must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
13. Children aged 0-2 years old will be set to no meal as default in the booking system but there is the option to upgrade to a child’s meal for a cost of £30 per child.
14. If you wish to cancel your booking, you should contact the Harrods Customer Loyalty Team on 0333 300 2300. Any cancellations must be received by Harrods and confirmed at least 7 days prior to the booking date or the amount you have pre-paid for the experience will be forfeited.
15. Please ensure you and your guests arrive on time at The Georgian restaurant for your allocated Tea Time booking, as late arrivals will not be accepted and the amount you have pre-paid will be forfeited.
16. Please present your Grotto Tea Time Experience e-Ticket or Rewards card upon arrival at the restaurant at the time of your reservation.
17. Harrods Limited is a company registered in England No. 30209, with its registered office at 87-135 Brompton Road, London, SW1X 7XL.
Additional Terms Applicable to the Grotto Café Experience
18. The Grotto Café Experience is an additional experience to the Harrods Grotto. This experience includes Harrods “Buffet meal” in the Grotto café restaurant after you have visited The Harrods Christmas Grotto. This experience is available between Friday 6th November to Thursday 24th December 2015. Any additional food and/or beverages must be paid for separately.
19. The food and beverages served in the Grotto Café Experience may contain allergens including, without limitation, nuts, dairy, soy and eggs. Please contact the Customer Loyalty Team on 0333 300 2300 at least 3 days prior to your booking if you have any dietary requirements.
20. The Grotto Café Experience costs £37 per adult (includes one 125ml glass of wine/ or soft drink) and £20 for children of 12 years old and under (includes unlimited soft drinks from available options). All prices include a service charge of 12.5% and are in addition to the booking fee. All reservations for the Grotto Café Experience must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
21. Children aged 0-2 years old will be set to no meal as default in the booking system but there is the option to upgrade to a child’s meal for a cost of £20 per child.
22. If you wish to cancel your booking, you should contact the Harrods Customer Loyalty team on 0333 300 2300. Any cancellations must be received by Harrods and confirmed at least 7 days prior to the booking date or the amount you have pre-paid for the experience will be forfeited.
23. Please ensure you and your guests arrive on time at The Grotto Café restaurant for your allocated Grotto Café booking, as late arrivals will not be accepted and the amount you have pre-paid will be forfeited.
24. Please present your Grotto Café Experience e-Ticket or Rewards card upon arrival at the restaurant at the time of your reservation.
25. Harrods Limited is a company registered in England No. 30209, with its registered office at 87-135 Brompton Road, London, SW1X 7XL.
- 25. Home Sale Preview
This offer has now expired.
- 26. Estée Lauder Gift With Purchase
Estée Lauder Gift With Purchase Offer (Online)
1. This offer is open to all customers (excluding staff) who spend £75 or more in one transaction on any Estée Lauder products at harrods.com (“Qualifying Transaction”). 2. The offer is valid from Tuesday 23rd June until Saturday 18th July, while stocks last. 3. A maximum of one gift may be redeemed per customer during the offer period. 4. A gift will only be dispatched if the Qualifying Transaction is successfully completed. 5. The gift is non-transferable and cannot be re-sold or exchanged for cash. 6. This offer may be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. 7. Harrods reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and to cancel the offer at any time. 8. Harrods Limited, Registered in England No. 30209. Registered office: 87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL.
Estée Lauder Gift With Purchase Offer (In-store)
1. This offer is open to all customers in-store at Harrods Knightsbridge from Tuesday 23rd June until Saturday 18th July, while stocks last. 2. To receive a complimentary gift, customers must purchase two or more Estée Lauder products (one of which must be a moisturiser, eyecare or repair serum product) in participating departments (“Qualifying Transaction”). 3. Please ask in-store for details for the contents of the gift. 4. A maximum of one gift may be redeemed per customer during the offer period. 5. The gift is non-transferable and cannot be re-sold or exchanged for cash. 6. This offer may be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. 7. Harrods reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and to cancel the offer at any time. 8. Harrods Limited, Registered in England No. 30209. Registered office: 87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL.
- 27. 10% Weekend Offers
*The 10% offer is available to all Harrods Rewards members in-store on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th July 2015 and online from Thursday 2nd July to Sunday 5th July 2015. The 10% offer is available exclusively to Gold and Black tier Rewards members in-store on Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd July 2015. The 10% offer is available on purchases in-store and online at harrods.com, excluding certain products and departments such as: Fine Watches, Furniture, Food Halls (except for hampers, wines and spirits) and Gift Cards. Ask in-store for further information on in-store exclusions. In addition, the online-only exclusions are as follows: Boodles, Omega, Tag Heuer, Longines, Rado, Christian Dior Childrenswear and accessories, Valentino clothing and shoes (Valentino shoes are also excluded in-store), selected sunglasses and other selected products. Third party suppliers and products with a special delivery charge are also excluded. The 10% offer will be calculated at till points on in-store purchases and online at the point of checkout. Harrods staff are excluded. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This offer cannot be exchanged for cash, nor can the discount form part of any refund. Online returns are subject to the returns policy set out in Section 4 above.