In-store: Holly and Kelly Willoughby book signing
On Thursday 20th June, TV presenter Holly Willoughby and her sister, Kelly will be visiting Harrods to sign copies of their new book School for Stars: First Term at L'Etoile in the Toy Kingdom at 4.15pm on the Third Floor.
Holly and Kelly have always dreamed of writing a children’s book together from when they were little girls dressing up and putting on shows for their parents or making up stories. Their dream has now come true with the launch of L'Etoile, School for Stars. This series is a perfect mix of Glee and X Factor but with all the classic charm of Noel Streatfield's Ballet Shoes and Enid Blyton's Malory Towers - full of midnight feasts, makeovers, dares, drama and dance.
Terms and conditions:
- Only first 200 copies sold of School for Stars: First Term at L'Etoile will be signed
- To queue for this event, you will need to purchase a copy of School for Stars: First Term at L'Etoile on Thursday 20th June 2013 from Harrods’ Book Shop (Second Floor) or Harrods’ Toy Kingdom (Third Floor).
- There are 200 places available for the queue. These will be given out on a first come, first served basis.
- Those without a book and valid receipt will not be permitted to join the queue for the signing.
- Proof of purchase WILL be required. Please keep the receipt in a safe place.
- Only copies of School for Stars: First Term at L'Etoile bought from The Book Shop at Harrods or Harrods' Toy Kingdom will be accepted.
- The time at which the event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day.
- Your receipt entitles you to one place in the queue to get one book signed by Holly and Kelly.
- A maximum of 2 books per person.
- No other merchandise will be signed.
- Dedications are possible but names only