In-store: Gordon Ramsay Book Signing
By 14 November 2012
Top chef Gordon Ramsay will be at Harrods’ Gourmet Cookshop on Friday 23rd November at 6.30pm, where he will be signing copies of his book ‘Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course’.
Full of Ramsay’s simple but delicious recipes, ‘Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course’ is about giving people the desire and inspiration to become confident home-cooks.
For the chance to meet Gordon, all you need to do is follow the Terms and Conditions below:
Full terms and conditions
- To queue for this event, you will need to purchase a copy of ‘Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Cookery Course’ on Friday 23rd November from Harrods’ Book Shop or Harrods’ Gourmet Cookshop. When purchasing you will be given a ticket that allows you access to the queue.
- There are a limited number of places available for the queue. These will be given out on a first come, first served basis.
- Those without a book, valid receipt and queue number will not be permitted to join the queue for the signing.
- Proof of purchase WILL be required. Please keep the receipt in a safe place.
- Only copies of ‘Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Cookery Course’ bought from The Book Shop at Harrods or The Gourmet Cookshop at Harrods will be accepted.
- The time at which the event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day.
- Your queue ticket entitles you to one place in the queue to get your book signed by Gordon Ramsay.
- A maximum of 2 books and one queue ticket per person.
- Only copies of ‘Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Cookery Course’ purchased from Harrods will be signed. No other merchandise will be signed.
- Dedications are possible but NAMES ONLY.