In-store: Kylie Minogue book launch and signing
By 08 November 2012
Kylie Minogue will be launching her new book ‘Kylie/Fashion’ exclusively at Harrods on Wednesday 28th November 2012 and will be signing copies from 6:30pm. A celebration of 25 years in the music industry, ‘Kylie/Fashion’ features Kylie’s numerous collaborations with the world’s greatest fashion designers including Jean Paul Gaultier, Stella McCartney and Christopher Kane. Highlighting some of Minogue’s many remarkable stage costumes and music video outfits, this book is the perfect Christmas gift.
For the chance to meet Kylie, all you need to do is follow the guidelines below:
- Queue at Door 3 on Wednesday 28th November (before 10am) where you will be given a special ticket that allows you to purchase Kylie’s new book from Harrods’ Book Shop. Tickets will be limited.
- When you purchase ‘Kylie/Fashion’, you will be given a wristband which allows you access to the afternoon signing.
Full terms and conditions
- To queue for this event, you must purchase a copy of ‘Kylie/Fashion’ (£28) and collect a wristband from The Harrods’ Book Shop on Wednesday 28th November from 10am.
- To purchase ‘Kylie/Fashion’on Wednesday 28th November, customers must queue from Door 3 of Harrods before 10am store opening.
- There are a limited number of wristbands. These will be given out on a first come, first served basis.
- Those without a book and wristband will not be permitted to join the queue for the afternoon signing.
- Proof of purchase WILL be required. Please keep the receipt in a safe place.
- Only copies of ‘Kylie/Fashion’bought from The Book Shop at Harrods will be accepted.
- The time at which the event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day.
- Your wristband entitles you to one place in the queue to get your book signed by Kylie Minogue.
- A maximum of 2 books and one wristband per person.
- Customers will be given a leaflet containing instructions for joining the signing queue later that afternoon.
- Only copies of ‘Kylie/Fashion’ will be signed. No other merchandise will be signed.
- Strictly no posed photos. No photography will be allowed in the signing area. All customers will be required to place their mobile phones and any cameras into their own bags, closed (i.e. zipped or fastened), 5 minutes before reaching the front of the queue. Customers will not be allowed to take out mobile phones and any cameras again until they have left the signing area. This will be strictly enforced.
- Dedications are possible but NAMES ONLY.
- Unfortunately no reservations for ‘Kylie/Fashion’ will be taken.