- Previous Previous The Hot Ticket: Horst – Photographer of Style
- Next Next Burberry Prorsum SS15 Womenswear Show
- Credit: Glamour Fashion Director Natalie Hartley
- Credit: Anna Hart of South Molton St Style shot by Michelle Bobb-Parris
- Credit: Harrods' Maria Milano shot by Sophie Fielding
- Credit: Photographer Michelle Bobb-Parris shot by Akin Falope
- Credit: Harrods' Tatiana Putilova shot by Michelle Bobb-Parris
- Credit: Stylist Sabina Emrit shot by Mark Surridge
- Credit: Harrods' Sally Taylor shot by Michelle Bobb-Parris
Fashion Week Style
As Fashion Week hit London, we caught up with some industry insiders to see how they styled it for the SS15 shows.
Playing with proportions, Glamour's Fashion Director, Natalie Hartley works a statement silk bomber jacket teamed with denim cut-offs culottes and glossy knee-high block heel boots. She adds a hit of colour with shimmering orange eyeshadow.
Mixing her primary colours, Anna Hart of South Molton St Style, works a blue boyfriend jacket with skinny ripped black jeans, set off against the pop of cherry red from her 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli satchel.
Working sleek separates, Head of Content and Editorial, Maria Milano opts for a crisp white shirt teamed with navy cigarette pants, Valentino Tan Go pumps and the season's hottest bag silhouette - the bucket.
Photographer Michelle Bobb-Paris toughens up her white shirt dress with a black bucket bag and studdded boots.
Stylist Sabina Emrit goes bold with clashing hues with her geometric colour-block coat and burgundy leather biker pants.
Harrods International Designer Buyer Tatiana Putilova works monochrome with an edge, styling a chunky white sweater with a textured skirt and peep-toe lace-up booties.
Doing an all-black look, Harrods of London's Sally Taylor does a sleeveless suede and shearling jacket over skinny jeans, black stilettos and a neat black tote.
Steal their style with our edit below.
Don't miss all the updates from the SS15 Shows