Harrods Extra Time
From Monday 30th March, Harrods will be extending its opening hours from Monday to Saturday, to 9:00pm, meaning you get an extra hour to shop from our extensive range of luxury designer clothing, accessories, beauty, homewares and furniture. Plus, you can enjoy our myriad range of delicious restaurants for longer.
What would we do with an extra hour in-store?
- Customise our Anya Hindmarch leather goods with personalised lettering on the Lower Ground Floor
- Visit the Millinery department on the First Floor for expert hat advice
- Find our dream jeans in the Denim Room in the Fashion Lab on the Fourth Floor
- Visit Adidas on the Fifth Floor to find our perfect-fit running shoe
- Treat someone special to a piece of Monica Vinader jewellery with complimentary engraving on the Lower Ground Floor
- Get a suiting update with Ralph Lauren Black Label with the made-to-measure service on the Ground Floor
- Treat ourselves to a luxurious spa ritual at the Urban Retreat Moroccan Hammam on the Fifth Floor
- Learn more about our skin and benefit from a Crème de la Mer consultation on the Ground Floor
- Book an appointment with the Interior Planning Service in Furniture and Home Accessories on the Third Floor to get some style inspiration for our home
- Dine in contemporary style at Chinese restaurant, Chai Wu or try one of the amazing pizzas at Harrods' famed Pizzeria
Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy Harrods Extra Time!
Discover the hottest collaboration of the season: Introducing EKOCYCLE
Shop from our edit of new season must-haves below.