The Chic Sheet
Spring has most definitely sprung, so celebrate the change in mood with our edit of April essentials, which includes everything from Agent Provocateur’s holiday-ready swimsuit to an exclusive Mr. Burberry trench coat that will help ward off April showers.
1. Nothing beats a Burberry trench coat during the transitional months, so go bold in this bright indigo take on the classic, designed as part of the Mr. Burberry capsule collection and exclusive to Harrods.
2. Delight in nature after-dark with Jenny Packham’s exquisitely-embroidered floral gown, handpicked from the Spring/Summer 2016 catwalk collection and guaranteed to turn heads at summer soirées.
3. Give your beauty look a boost courtesy of By Terry’s Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge. A pure concentrate of hyaluronic acid, the newly-launched lipstick volumises, moisturises and fills in fine lines and wrinkles, as well as providing a hit of colour.
4. New to the harrods.com menswear portfolio, Public School NYC’s design duo, Maxwell Osborne and Dao-Yi Chow, have got the modern man’s uniform sussed – this sweatshirt included. Meet the designers.
5. A Central Saint Martins alumnus, jewellery designer Fernando Jorge describes his aesthetic as “inherently Brazilian” and uses locally-sourced gemstones and minerals to punctuate his exquisite designs. Our top pick? The Fusion Arrow Earrings.
6. Avoid last-minute holiday stress by updating your swimwear collection with plenty of time to spare. Head to Agent Provocateur for eye-catching bikinis and sultry one pieces galore.
7. Next up in Chloé’s roll call of covetable handbags is the Jane. Blogger icons Charlotte Groeneveld and Leandra Medine are already loving the tassels, so follow their stylish lead and get ahead of the rest.
8. “My aim has always been to create flats that are as chic as heels, flats you don’t have to apologise for,” says Aquazzura’s Edgardo Osorio, and there’s no doubting he succeeded with the Christy. Fans need look no further than our colour wheel of worldwide exclusives for a shoe fix.
Give your new season wardrobe an extra boost with the addition of a Power Piece or two.
Shop the edit below.