Massimo Bottura Book Signing And Cooking Demonstration
On Saturday 8th November from 2:00pm, distinguished Italian chef, Massimo Bottura, will be visiting Harrods in the Cookshop on the Second Floor to sign copies of his new book, Never Trust a Skinny Italian Chef, and to demonstrate one of the book’s delicious recipes.
Described as the “Jimi Hendrix of Italian chefs”, Massimo Bottura is the chef patron at Osteria Francescana, a three-Michelin star restaurant in Modena, Italy. Never Trust a Skinny Italian Chef is Massimo's first book and is filled with mouth-watering recipes, inspirations and techniques.
“I am an Italian chef. If you know anything about Italy, you’ll know that Italy is a country where three things can’t be tampered with – football, the Pope and your grandmother’s recipes. Well, unfortunately, I like tampering. That’s what we do at my restaurant, Osteria Francescana, we tamper with the Italian kitchen,” says Massimo Bottura.
Terms and conditions for the book signing event:
1. To queue for this event, you will need to purchase a copy of Never Trust a Skinny Italian Chef from The Harrods Bookshop or The Cookshop, on the Second Floor on Saturday 8th November 2014.
2. There are 100 places available for the Massimo Bottura book-signing queue, allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. Proof of purchase will be required; please keep the receipt in a safe place. Your receipt entitles you to one place in the queue to get a maximum of two books signed by Massimo Bottura.
4. Only copies of Never Trust a Skinny Italian Chef purchased from The Harrods Bookshop or The Cookshop, on the Second Floor, will be accepted.
5. Those without a book and valid receipt will not be permitted to join the queue for the signing.
6. No other merchandise will be signed.
7. The time at which the event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day.
If you like Italian cuisine, you'll love our Stelle di Stelle pop-up. It's in-store until January 2015, so book a table now.
Shop our edit of Italian wine below.