5 Things: Wimbledon At Home
As two of the world’s favourite sporting events, the World Cup and Wimbledon, collide, it certainly feels like home is the place to be. Curl up on the sofa and revel in every cross-court backhand, awe-inspiring ace and, finally, the tournament-winning point with our edit of quintessentially British treats to enjoy with friends.
1. MacKenzie Childs Flower Market wine bucket - serve ice cold drinks in this blooming bucket inspired by the English countryside.
2. Harrods of London Champagne - speaking of ice cold drinks, this bottle of bubbly will kick things off to a winning start.
3. Harrods of London striped cashmere blanket - perfectly enhance the festive mood and dream of strawberries and cream while you lounge on this super soft rug and imagine you’re sitting atop Henman Hill.
4. Harrods London Icons Earl Grey tea bags - as the afternoon wears on, swap the Champagne for a refreshing cup of tea.
5. Emma Bridgewater Union Jack biscuits - and while we’re on the subject of tea, these buttery biscuits promise to go down a treat.
See what else London has to offer with this week’s The Hot Ticket: Return of the Rudeboy.