Harrods Presents Made With Love
Harrods presents a series of exclusive product and bespoke activities in-store, celebrating the luxury craftsmanship across our most-loved brands.
Made With Love kicks off in-store on Thursday 17th July and customers can enjoy an array of one-of-a-kind activities from their favourite brands, ranging from exclusives and limited-edition products through to bespoke and personalisation services.
From Mulberry's monogramming, Gucci's exclusive embossing, the world's first Ethan K pop-up boutique and La Perla's made-to-measure lingerie collection, to Harrys of London customisation in the Men's Shoe Salon, Montblanc's calligraphy event with personalisation of note cards and customisable pen nibs, along with many more unique experiences offered throughout the store, these events are not to be missed – see below for our highlights.
- From Friday 18th July, Ethan K launches world's first pop-up boutique which will include a range of exclusives, bespoke personalisation on the brand's day bags and minaudière.
- From Thursday 17th July until Sunday 17th August, customers can take advantage of lingerie brand, La Perla's made-to-measure service, including floral motif embroidering, gold thread initialling and shoulder strap decoration.
- Gucci will be offering a limited-edition, complimentary embossing service from Thursday 24th until Sunday 27th July, just bring in your Gucci leather goods that you have purchased on the day or previously to take advantage of this special event.
- Adorn your Anya Hindmarch jewellery box with bespoke personalisation courtesy of the brand from Monday 21st July.
- From Thursday 17th July, Mulberry will be offering complimentary monogramming with the purchase of a bag or accessory from the famed brand's collection.
For a full list of all the in-store activities throughout Made With Love, visit the In Store Calendar on your desktop.