Summer Cocktail Recipes
When the mercury rises, the drinks better be cold – and nothing hits the spot quite like a cocktail. Or better yet, a frozen cocktail. Starting with gin, tequila or vodka, these recipes are super quick and simple to make at home, and easily adapted to serve a crowd – perfect for your next garden party.
Frozen Strawberry Margarita Recipe
Lime and coarse salt to garnish the glass
200g strawberries, frozen
100ml blanco or reposado tequila
50ml orange liqueur
50ml fresh lime juice
2 tsp runny honey or agave syrup (optional)
1. Rub a lime wedge around the rim of a rocks or coupe glass. Sprinkle coarse salt on a plate and dip the rim of the glass in it.
2. Blend frozen strawberries with tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice and honey or agave syrup (if using) until completely smooth. Taste and add sweetener or lime as desired.
3. Pour into the prepped glasses and garnish with half a strawberry and a slice of lime.
White Peach Gin Sangria Recipe
MAKES 6 (PITCHER)
1. Combine the peaches, sugar and syrup in a pitcher. Add the rosemary and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
2. Pour in the wine and gin. Taste and adjust with lemon juice or sugar syrup as desired.
3. Ideally, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight to allow the flavours to infuse.
4. Serve on ice.
Lemon Sgroppino Recipe
Bringing you a weekly dose of everything from expert styling tips to dinner party solutions – at Harrods, it’s all about living your best life.Read & Shop
Brush up on all your hosting skills, from creating welcoming interiors to planning the ultimate garden party, with Harrods as your guide.Read & Shop