Competitions & Offers
Harrods runs numerous competitions, prize draws, giveaways and offers across the Knightsbridge store and online (Competitions And Offers). In addition to the specific rules governing each competition, prize draw, giveaway and offer, the following general terms apply. Harrods reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
By participating in any Competitions or Offers, you agree to be bound by the relevant terms and conditions applicable to the promotion.
Competitions and Offers are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Due to problems with export requirements relating to the contents of the Beauty Gift With Purchase, we have had to suspend this promotion for customers outside the UK . We apologise for any disappointment.
1. The Harrods Beauty Gift offer is available to all customers (including Harrods staff) who spend £250 or more on qualifying make up, fragrance, haircare, skincare, coffrets, beauty tools, beauty accessories and beauty gadgets (excluding services, products from the homewares department and products from Excluded Brands), in one transaction online at Harrods.com (“Qualifying Customers”).
2. This offer is valid between 19 May 2020 and 13 July 2020 or while Gift stocks last (whichever is earlier) (“Offer Period”).
3. Purchases made by mail order, telephone and at Harrods Airport stores are excluded. The following are “Excluded Brands”: Ag-less, Apicol, BioBees, Curaprox, Forever Young, Green Gate, Haddrell’s of Cambridge, Hermes, Hifas da Terra, Holistic Silk, Il Hwa, Jivesse, Korean Red Ginseng, Koru, Manuka Health, Marvis, Mendip Gold, Mikei, Minami, Natura Siberica, Neubria, Probio 7, Pure Himalayan, Royal Nutrition, Samsidae, Silk Therapeutics Inc, Swiss Smile, Theodent, Therascience, Udo’s Choice, Viridian, Wakaya Perfection, Wild Nutrition and YourZooki Ltd. Additional exclusions may apply, please call Harrods Customer Service on +44 (0)20 7730 1234 for full details.
4. Subject to availability, Qualifying Customers will receive the Harrods Beauty Gift consisting of a Harrods tote bag with 26 beauty products (including sample or mini sizes) nominated by Harrods in the Harrods Beauty GWP Leaflet (“Gift”). Product shades and scents may vary from those shown. Gifts will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.
5. Gifts are limited to one per customer during the Offer Period.
6. If the Gift (or any part of it) is unavailable, Harrods reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute the Gift (or any part of it) for item(s) of equal or greater value.
7. Harrods accepts no liability for any disappointment caused due to failure to redeem a Gift or any substitution or unavailability of the Gift or any part of it. Please note that due to the ongoing pandemic and store closure, certain products may be unavailable for purchase or stock levels extremely limited and Harrods apologies for any disappointment.
8. In the event that any product(s) from the qualifying transaction are returned the customer will also be required to return the Gift.
9. The Gift cannot be redeemed, refunded, re-sold or exchanged for cash or any other product.
10. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offers except for Harrods 10% Reward days (if applicable).
11. Products included in the Gift may contain allergens. Harrods shall not be responsible for any adverse effects resulting from any products contained within the Gift (including but not limited to allergic reactions).
12. Harrods reserves the right to amend and/or cancel the offer and/or amend these terms and conditions without notice at any time.
13. This offer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. The promoter of this offer is Harrods Limited (company no. 30209), registered office: 87-135 Brompton Road, London, SW1X 7XL.
1. Subject to clause 2 the 10% offer is available to all tiers of Rewards members on purchases online at harrods.com between Friday 29th May 2020 and Sunday 31st May 2020 (the “Offer Period”) (the 10% discount will also apply to eligible purchases made over the phone with the Harrods Knightsbridge store during the Offer Period). This 10% offer excludes Harrods staff.
2. Due to the closure of the Harrods physical stores, the 10% offer is available on purchases online only at harrods.com, excluding certain products, services, brands and departments such as (but not limited to): Fine Jewellery, Gift Cards, Moncler, Gucci, Jo Malone, Saint Laurent Paris, Amina Muadi, Bvlgari, Boucheron, Cartier, Chopard, and David Morris. For full details of excluded products, services and departments, please call Harrods Customer Service on +44 (0)20 7730 1234. Please note that due to the closure of our physical stores, stock levels for certain categories of products are extremely limited and Harrods apologies for any disappointment.
3. To redeem this offer, customers must enter their Rewards card number online at the checkout section of harrods.com (or provide their Rewards card number to the sales associate at the time of purchase). The 10% discount will be automatically applied at the point of checkout.
4. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion or exchanged for cash.
5. Harrods reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or to amend or cancel this offer at any time at its sole discretion.
6. This offer is subject to Harrods Rewards terms and conditions available here https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/legal/harrods-rewards
7. Promoter: Harrods Limited 87-135 Brompton Road, SW1X.
10% discount off 12 bottles of Wine or Champagne (the "Offer")
1. Offer is open to all customers aged 18 and over, from and including Wednesday 4th July 2018, but the Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time.
2. Offer applies to full priced 75cl bottles only (excluding bottles packaged and sold with glasses and 75 centilitre multi gift packs).
3. Offer excludes spirits.
4. Offer applies to any combination of bottles of wine or bottles champagne, but excludes any bottle individually retailing at GBP£100 or over.
5. Offer is available in the Harrods Knightsbridge Store and online at Harrods.com, and for UK delivery only (subject to delivery charges as set out at www.harrods.com/en-gb/delivery-and-returns)
6. Offer can be used in conjunction with 10% weekend offer available to Harrods Rewards Customers.
7. Offer is subject to availability and full terms and conditions of sale are available at www.harrods.com/en-gb/legal/terms-and-conditions.
1. Entry to the prize draw is open to mainland UK residents who are 18 years old and over who have downloaded the Harrods App onto their mobile device. This prize draw is not open to employees of Harrods, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their immediate families.
2. To enter, entrants must complete and submit the prize draw survey form available through a link on the Harrods App and include their full name and email address between 1 January 2020 and 31 January 2020 ("Qualifying Entry").
3. The prize draw is free to enter. Entries are limited to one entry per person. Collective and/or proxy entries are not allowed.
4. There will be one winner and one prize (the “Prize”) provided by Abercrombie & Kent Limited (“the Prize Provider” or “A&K”) consisting of:
a. a three-night stay in the Six Senses Duxton boutique in Singapore (“Hotel”), based on two persons sharing in the Opium room;
b. breakfast at the Hotel for two people following each night stay;
c. return air travel from London Heathrow to Singapore Changi Airport in economy class for two people;
d. return airport transfer between Singapore Changi Airport and the Hotel by private car;
e. one half-day city tour for two people by private car with a guide; and
f. two entrance tickets for Gardens by the Bay Flower Dome and Cloud Forest conservatories.
5. All other costs not included in the Prize description, including transportation to and from London Heathrow, insurance, additional luggage, personal expenses such as food and drinks (save as provided above), excursions or visas are not included and the winner and guest shall be liable to pay for these.
6. The winner will be randomly selected by a random number generator from all Qualifying Entries on or about 7 February 2020 and will each be informed that they have won by email (in accordance with the contact details on the Qualifying Entry) within seven days of the winner being selected.
7. The Prize must be redeemed by the winner by contacting A&K and booking the holiday through A&K by 29 February 2020 in accordance with the Promoter's instructions. In the event that a winner does not redeem their Prize by this date in accordance with the Promoter's instructions and/or the Promoter is unable to contact the winner, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to randomly select another entrant to receive that Prize.
8. All elements of the Prize and all travel dates and times are subject to availability. The winner and their guest must travel before 30 June 2020, failing which the winner will forfeit the Prize. Travel dates and times will need to be agreed between the winner and the Prize Provider. The Prize is not valid on or during the following blackout dates: 1 January 2020, 24–26 January 2020, 17–28 February 2020, 6–17 April 2020 or 25–29 May 2020. No upgrades are available. The winner and their guest must travel together, and the guest must not be under 18 years old. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or vouchers at the Hotel.
9. The winner and their guest will not be able to collect frequent flyer points with the flights comprising part of the Prize. All air travel is subject to the airline’s general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage (copies available on request) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary.
10. The winner and their guest must be in possession of a valid passport and visa, and, where necessary, must have necessary vaccinations and inoculations together with documentation proving this. They must arrange comprehensive medical insurance cover for themselves for the duration of the travel. Neither the Promoter nor the Prize Provider will be responsible for ensuring the winner and their guest’s ability to travel to the destination nor for any additional costs incurred should the winner and/or their guest be refused entry to any part of the Prize.
11. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age and identity of each winner. If a winner cannot provide proof of age and/or identity to the Promoter's satisfaction, the Promoter reserves the right to randomly select another entrant to receive that Prize.
13. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed, refunded, re-sold or exchanged for cash or any other prize. The winner shall be solely responsible for any declaration to be made in relation to and/or for paying any tax linked to the Prize.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to exchange the Prizes for item(s) of equal or greater value, to cancel the prize draw without notice and/or to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
15. The Promoter is responsible for the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the Prize and any matters related to the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Provider. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the flights, Hotel, activities or any other part of the Prize being unavailable, withdrawn or amended. The Promoter also accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, defaced or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, or inability or delay to contact the winner, or entrants' contact details which are incorrect or incomplete.
17. This prize draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. The promoter of this prize draw is Harrods Limited (No.30209), Registered Office: 87-135 Brompton Road, London SW1X 7XL (the "Promoter").